All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I kinda want this set.  I don't need it at all.  but I want it. http://www.sephora.com/superstars-P...ditorspicks_us_100615_carousel__p400846_image
This is the time of the year where you get everything you want and nothing that you need. Wait, is that just me? :haha: I got my Sephora order. The All Dressed Up and Ready to Glow bag is gorgeous. I kinda want to carry it alone for people to see it. The Bite color is Cava is gorgeous. Smells good, too. I forgot about that when it comes to their lip crayons. I might have to get another. :sneaky: Oh and where the hell is Jem?? I keep thinking about it. Is there an actual date for it?

VioletSparkles

Well, Sephora wins again lol
devil.gif
I went ahead and placed an order with the VIBGLOW code. I decided it was just too good to pass up. I got a sunscreen that I needed anyway, and I think my Mom will really enjoy the products in this promo. I justified it by thinking that the set of deluxe samples are worth more to me than the $7 or so that I would save with 20% off. Now, NO MORE purchases until the sale.
angelic.gif

Sabrunka

YO EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!

I got the MUFE holiday eyeshadow palette and omg I'm going to cry... FROM HAPPINESS!!!

nanaparty.gif

http://imgur.com/a/Uog4z

Click that link above for some beautiful swatches done by MOI!

Swatches are done from top to bottom, left to right, and there are both flash and non flash photos, done WITHOUT primer. Man oh man, they are SUPER pigmented and every shade is just beautiful! The palette itself is VERY heavy compared to other palettes I've held before, but I like it because it feels sturdy and well put together. There is also a little booklet that comes with the palette which shows different looks you can make with the shadows. Each look uses three eyeshadows, and there are 5 looks. From left to right, top to bottom, those are the 5 sets of 3 shades that are used in the looks, which is pretty cool because now I understand why the eyeshadows are organized the way they are. The colors included in the palette are:

• I528 Pearl
  • S522 Pinky Nude
  • I550 Olive Gray
  • I524 Pink Beige
  • I662 Amber Brown
  • D826 Fig
  • I916 Frosted Mauve
  • I922 Electric Purple
  • D830 Black Rose
  • D236 Lagoon Blue
  • S228 Petrol BLue
  • ME216 Electric Blue
  • ME122 Snow
  • S114 Pearl Gray
  • S102 Onyx
Overall, this palette is totally worth the money, and when comparing it to the other holiday releases, this is like the king of palettes. Seriously, the other brands cough TARTE cough just suck compared to this.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Oh and where the hell is Jem?? I keep thinking about it. Is there an actual date for it?
I'm happy to hear that you like the All Dress Up and Ready to Glow bag! I haven't ordered it yet but I'm definitely going to get it as I love all of Breakups to Makeup bags that Sephora sells. They're really spacious and the messages are cute!

As far as the Jem collection, I'm willing to bet that it will go up for sale either when the employee appreciation sale is about to end or after it ends, lol.

grevous13

I got the MUFE holiday eyeshadow palette and omg I'm going to cry... FROM HAPPINESS!!!

nanaparty.gif

Swatches are done from top to bottom, left to right, and there are both flash and non flash photos, done WITHOUT primer. Man oh man, they are SUPER pigmented and every shade is just beautiful! The palette itself is VERY heavy compared to other palettes I've held before, but I like it because it feels sturdy and well put together. There is also a little booklet that comes with the palette which shows different looks you can make with the shadows. Each look uses three eyeshadows, and there are 5 looks. From left to right, top to bottom, those are the 5 sets of 3 shades that are used in the looks, which is pretty cool because now I understand why the eyeshadows are organized the way they are. The colors included in the palette are:

• I528 Pearl
  • S522 Pinky Nude
  • I550 Olive Gray
  • I524 Pink Beige
  • I662 Amber Brown
  • D826 Fig
  • I916 Frosted Mauve
  • I922 Electric Purple
  • D830 Black Rose
  • D236 Lagoon Blue
  • S228 Petrol BLue
  • ME216 Electric Blue
  • ME122 Snow
  • S114 Pearl Gray
  • S102 Onyx
Overall, this palette is totally worth the money, and when comparing it to the other holiday releases, this is like the king of palettes. Seriously, the other brands cough TARTE cough just suck compared to this.
Thanks for the review, this has reinforced how much i need it. I do wish that there was more mattes.

MsGlossy

Well, Sephora wins again lol
devil.gif
I went ahead and placed an order with the VIBGLOW code. I decided it was just too good to pass up. I got a sunscreen that I needed anyway, and I think my Mom will really enjoy the products in this promo. I justified it by thinking that the set of deluxe samples are worth more to me than the $7 or so that I would save with 20% off. Now, NO MORE purchases until the sale.
angelic.gif
I was going to say to go ahead and get it since the value is worth more than the $7+ (depending on exactly what you bought) that you would be saving. For smaller purchases, I usually will forego a 10 - 20% savings to try a deluxe size sample that's worth more... and is worth me trying. This promo was worth it to me, because I justified it the same way that you did. Now, no more purchases until the F&F sale!
girlhaha.gif

VioletSparkles

I was going to say to go ahead and get it since the value is worth more than the $7+ (depending on exactly what you bought) that you would be saving. For smaller purchases, I usually will forego a 10 - 20% savings to try a deluxe size sample that's worth more... and is worth me trying. This promo was worth it to me, because I justified it the same way that you did. Now, no more purchases until the F&F sale!
girlhaha.gif
I'm glad that my logic was sound.
girlhaha.gif
Here's hoping that we can be strong and Sephora won't throw any more alluring promo codes at us in the time before the F&F sale.
001_unsure.gif

Kaidan

nanaparty.gif

• I528 Pearl
  • S522 Pinky Nude
  • I550 Olive Gray
  • I524 Pink Beige
  • I662 Amber Brown
  • D826 Fig
  • I916 Frosted Mauve
  • I922 Electric Purple
  • D830 Black Rose
  • D236 Lagoon Blue
  • S228 Petrol BLue
  • ME216 Electric Blue
  • ME122 Snow
  • S114 Pearl Gray
  • S102 Onyx
Completely agree with everything you wrote by a million percent to infinity, Sabrunka!
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
nanaparty.gif

I got my package with the MUFE Holiday palette today in the afternoon, and it is AMAZING! When I saw the press release on a webstagram page I thought that the color assortment was random as hell, but I wanted to get it anyways because of ME216, S102 Onyx, and S522 Pinky Nude. Like Sabrunka mentioned, the little booklet offers a variety a of 5 looks with 3 eye shadows in which they DO coordinate very well. All of the eye shadows are crazy pigmented, don't crease (I have oily lids), don't feel stiff, powdery, or dry when swatched compared to other shadows, and are just plain excellent. The packaging is similar to the 9 pan palettes in which it has the same length, but wider (hur hur). The packaging is sturdy and does feel heavy, but it's not a bad thing because it looks sleek and organized, so kudos to MUFE for that. I could go on talking about how great these eye shadows are, but I'll save it for the MUFE thread. Out of all the palettes that I've purchased this year, this one along with the Nudes that you need 9 pan palette are the best and worth every penny.

DILLIGAF

It feels so early to be making Sephora carts... doesn't mean I'm not doing it
th_crazy.gif
Pretty sparse right now, but that will surely change lol

The color is closer to the Caviar stick in Plum only minus the shimmer. It's a flat matte. If it were ever to be sold individually I would snatch that sucker up so fast! I hope someone at Laura Mercier is reading this. It worked with the 2013 Artist palette. *crosses fingers*

Sabrunka

Yay! I found someone selling their Viseart dark mattes palette for only $50! All they did was swatch the colors, score! Yay!

ryan-eh

Yay! I found someone selling their Viseart dark mattes palette for only $50! All they did was swatch the colors, score! Yay!
I got the neutral mattes a couple weeks ago and have so far refrained from buying every single other palette they make, but I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out much longer.