All Things Sephora

YarahFlower

UMMMMMMMMM I want to bathe in these! Adding Sunlight to my wish list!

I almost tried it, LMAO!!!!! I did however mix it in with my favorite body oil!! OMG, so beautiful! Can't wait to wear it on vacation! Sunlight and moonlight would be great on your complexion!

YarahFlower

That's absolutely what I need! I'm surprised they didn't do one. Sunlight is on my list. I'm gonna hit my Sephora this week and see if they got it in so I can get it in my hands immediately.

Hopefully if these become popular, they will make additional colors! *fingers crossed* Sunlight and candlelight are my two favorites! Mixed together they make the PERFECT shade! I hope you're able to swoop them up on your next visit :D

YarahFlower

How are you guys going to wear the cover fx drops?

I use them in a few different ways. I mix the drops in my body lotions and oils. Use it under and over my foundation, placing it in targeted areas. I don't feel this should go all over the face, as it may look a bit too lit from within LOL! I mixed a small drop of candlelight in with my Armani liquid bronzer and it gave a really pretty glow!

Last edited:

shontay07108

How are you guys going to wear the cover fx drops?

I'm gonna mix it with my foundation, but only on the cheekbones, under the brow, and down the nose and the center of my forehead. I don't want that kind of highlight all over my face. I've played with subtle ones before and I don't like that look all over.

laurennnxox

Like Frank's Red Hot: I'll put that s#*$! On everything. :rofl: :roflmao:

(probably mixing with foundation for 'normal' highlighting areas)

LOL!

I mix it into my foundation and apply it all over, not just cheeks etc., It doesn't get too crazy if you just use a drop or two. It especially nice with more matte foundations and doesn't get to sweaty looking.

elegant-one

Oh, I got my UD Vice lippies today...LOVE!!!! Sheer Rapture & Sheer F-Bomb are both sooooo beautiful on. I love the texture too.

Latest posts