All Things Sephora

colormefab

This is the time of the year where I literally have to find ways to make extra $$$ just so I can make all of the purchases I want! GAH! So many good things to see. I just ordered the Urban Decay electric palette for $20! I'm guessing UD is discontinuing this palette. I'm really happy I held out on this palette and didnt fall for the impulse hype because I got it for a steal!

montREALady

This is the time of the year where I literally have to find ways to make extra $$$ just so I can make all of the purchases I want! GAH! So many good things to see. I just ordered the Urban Decay electric palette for $20! I'm guessing UD is discontinuing this palette. I'm really happy I held out on this palette and didnt fall for the impulse hype because I got it for a steal!

Yeah, they're coming out with the Full Spectrum. I also got the Electric for $19.20 during their sale!

awickedshape

Same here :/

shellygrrl

Staff member
When's the last time you guys showed a wishlist? Let me see if Im not the only crazy person lol..Whatcha got on yours?

Mine's super short, compared to a lot of Specktra-ites. Or maybe not so short? (I've left off a handful of things, mainly stuff that I already own that I would repurchase.)

• NARS Velvet Lip Glide - Unlaced
  • Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara
  • beautyblender micro.mini pro
  • COOLA Sport Continuous Spray SPF 50 - Unscented (smaller size)
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION The Jetsetter: Personalized Pouch - S
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation - Porcelain (I also want Alabaster; I'm not sure what shade I'd be.)
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Featherweight Powder Brush #91
  • Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast™ (mini size)
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - Y235 (it is not an exact match for me; however, it is the lightest shade that seems to have a neutral beige undertone, which is what I prefer in a foundation.)
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick - C302
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème - Light 5
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo (full size)
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Lift Off Lash Comb
  • Phyto Phyto 9 Ultra-Dry Hair Nourishing Day Cream With 9 Plants
  • Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit
  • beautyblender micro.mini correct.four by beautyblender®
  • Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
  • REN Vita-Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
  • KEVYN AUCOIN The Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX01 (I have a sample I bought from Camera Ready Cosmetics earlier this year, which is still going strong)
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer - R20 and Y21
  • NARS Nail Polish - Manosque
  • L’Occitane Hand Creams - Shea Butter (full size)
  • NARS Lip Gloss - Turkish Delight
  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow - Bone
  • Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Spray - Full Size
  • surratt beauty Lip Lustre - Tres Chic
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Poured Crème - Pearl
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow Eyeshadow and Powder Blush - S228 Petrol Blue (Satin) and M110 Cement (Matte)
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ - Pearl

DILLIGAF

This is my wishlist just for this sale. I'm making a new one for the VIB sale in November. :p

• Sephora Favorites Extravagant Eyes
  • Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip
  • Smashbox Always on Matte Lipstick in Out Loud
  • Urban Decay Liquid Moondust in Spacetime
  • Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette in #11
  • Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon
  • Foreo Luna Play in Purple

Short list
I feel like I have to pace myself.

Mayanas

For this sale my budget is 100 and for vibr 100 too.

The Becca and smashbox palette . 2 smashbox liquid lipstick. One skincare set and that's it. This year I didn't give money to Sephora I'm not vibr yet (again) until the sale. Colourpop and lime crime had my money.

and I want a few things of mac holiday :p and maybe the mega pro palette.

i want a car the next year and I'm saving money .

squirtlesquad54

I usually stock up on skincare during the sale, but I still have most of what I bought during last years sale lol I can't think
of any makeup to buy and I just bought a new melt stack :cowdance: