All Things Sephora

elegant-one

When stores play games like this, then it makes me shop for the items elsewhere.

I even got a "recommended for you" email from Sephora today featuring the TF winter collection. The day after the sale. :finger:

I agree! And I second those fingers :call::bat::bs::ditto: I'm sending an email & calling them about this. And, the samples were the same old tired samples. No great perks for VIBR...it sucks

Last edited:

JulieDiva

Wearing Nars Impudique for the first time today and I am in LOVE!!! It's such a pretty color. You only need a little but to get a nice flush, it's got a glow without being glittery. It pairs very nicey with the Bite Beauty fig/rose gold duo. I'm thinking of getting backups of the Bite duo - they're rather small and I could see running out of the rose gold quickly.

Does anyone know if VIB Rouge will be able to participate in the VIB sale this weekend?[/QUOTe)

20VIB......this is the code to use!!after complaining about all the good stuff added online after our sale was done.
yes, I was given code

JulieDiva

Wearing Nars Impudique for the first time today and I am in LOVE!!! It's such a pretty color. You only need a little but to get a nice flush, it's got a glow without being glittery. It pairs very nicey with the Bite Beauty fig/rose gold duo. I'm thinking of getting backups of the Bite duo - they're rather small and I could see running out of the rose gold quickly.

Does anyone know if VIB Rouge will be able to participate in the VIB sale this weekend?

ok trying to reply to you again, messed up last time...20VIB is this weekends code.

fur4elise

attention VIB ROUGE ladies:Dthis weekend, we can use code 20VIB to save 20% :devil::dogdance:

I did not need to see this lol!

DITTO! LOL! I am going to try really hard to ignore Sephora for the next few weeks. Yes, the adulting I needed to tend too resulted in a super speedy return of my passport! YAY! Hence our vacation is booked and I am officially "broke!" in a good way...;)

Icecaramellatte

Nice! I was wondering which stores would be carrying TF stuff. Did they just have the same Spring LE stuff as what they have online or did they have more of the permanent stock?

Ooh I don't really remember. I think it was just the spring stuff but it had to be more. It seems like it was a nice size display. I did run across the street to Macy's and saw they have the TF Winter Soleil collection in.

Shars

I shouldn't have seen this. I think I will get the Visart Bijoux palette and then that will be it.

I've been lusting after that for a while. I was kind of holding out to see if Muse Beauty or Frends would have another slash sale on Viseart palettes.

Haven

I just spoke to Sephora CS about an order issue. While on the phone I asked about rouges getting a discount next weekend, and I was told no.

I asked about a TF lippie that was not even listed on sephora's site last weekend, and they let me order it over the phone with the discount. (Yes yes I know [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] LOL).

I was told that they may make exceptions for products not in stock during the rouge sale, but that the VIB code will not work for us.

Who knows what the truth is? I guess that we will see on Friday.

elegant-one

I just spoke to Sephora CS about an order issue. While on the phone I asked about rouges getting a discount next weekend, and I was told no.

I asked about a TF lippie that was not even listed on sephora's site last weekend, and they let me order it over the phone with the discount. (Yes yes I know @elegant-one LOL).

I was told that they may make exceptions for products not in stock during the rouge sale, but that the VIB code will not work for us.

:icon_cheers::rofl::call::marchmellow: Good for you!!! Stinks about not being able to use the code! I hope she was wrong.

MaryJane

I asked about a TF lippie that was not even listed on sephora's site last weekend, and they let me order it over the phone with the discount. (Yes yes I know @elegant-one LOL).

I'm not surprised about not being able to use the VIB code. If I remember correctly, I couldn't use it last year either. I tend to shop at the same Sephora location all the time and many of the reps recognize me (yes, I'm there that frequently) so last year they let me get the discount during the VIB weekend. Not sure if I'll be able to do the same this year. There really isn't anything else I want/need.

elegant-one

I LOVE Nars Bound sooooo much, I think I will get my lips tattooed this shade :rofl::cloud9:

Also really really really love the Armani eye tint in Spice Smoke

dash4

attention VIB ROUGE ladies:D

this weekend, we can use code 20VIB to save 20% :devil::dogdance:

That's the way it should be! :icon_cheers: :marchmellow:

Yesssssss... already filling up again LOL

hahaha! Me too! :D

I want a back-up as well!!! Love the Mario palette

It is my absolute favorite ABH palette. It is so, so, so good!

BOO!!

My experience last year - something that was OOS came back in-stock in-store and I called the Rouge line.. and they told me that they would allow me to use the discount in-store... they told me to tell the cashier that they authorized the discount and for them to call to confirm.. but when I went to my store and talked to the staff - they did not even call.. they just gave me the discount..

I really think that if you call CS - they will follow through and allow it.. but we'll see.

It is ridiculous that people who have spent $1,000+ in one year - shouldn't get to participate in the entire sale.. :mad::(