All Things Sephora

Monsy

Thank you @Monsey and @Jayjayy I will check out both of these suggestions. As the indoor heat rises my skin is getting dryer

yes it gets brutal during winter
clarins is thin like water absorbs instantly and you can use it morning and evening before any moisturizer. I went trough couple of bottles.

i know it's not at sephora but mario badescu hydrating serum is amazing too! totally forgot about that one

Monsy

I need to spent 46$ to maintain rouge... I am out of inspiration I do not know what to get. I hope i will find something interesting until end of the year

Shars

I need to spent 46$ to maintain rouge... I am out of inspiration I do not know what to get. I hope i will find something interesting until end of the year

No items that you use during the year that you would pick up soon anyways?

Monsy

No nothing that I am running out... Blah.. I do want some stuff but none of that is sold at sephora. Maybe I will pick up Amore pacific enzyme peel it's really good

fur4elise

No nothing that I am running out... Blah.. I do want some stuff but none of that is sold at sephora. Maybe I will pick up Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel it's really good
This sounds intriguing! I am a big fan of AHA/BHA products...yet just do not feel like my skin gets nice and smooth. Aging definitely brings texture. Is the Amore a manual exfoliant? I think I am looking for a super, super fine grit type product that can be used on sensitive skin. I did not like the Tatcha powders at all.

hitchcockblonde

This sounds intriguing! I am a big fan of AHA/BHA products...yet just do not feel like my skin gets nice and smooth. Aging definitely brings texture. Is the Amore a manual exfoliant? I think I am looking for a super, super fine grit type product that can be used on sensitive skin. I did not like the Tatcha powders at all.

Have you tried the Drunk Elephant Juju bar? It's a very gentle exfoliating cleanser. Most manual exfoliants make me break out but not this one.

Monsy

it is chemical
it is similar to tatcha but grains disolve once mixed with water it is almost creamy

what is that you do not like about tatcha?

fur4elise

it is chemical
it is similar to tatcha but grains dissolve once mixed with water it is almost creamy
What is that you do not like about tatcha?

The Tatcha actually irritated me and I did break out. I gave it a try 2 different times. No go!

Have you tried the Drunk Elephant Juju bar? It's a very gentle exfoliating cleanser. Most manual exfoliants make me break out but not this one.

I have not jumped on the DE bandwagon because I am happy with my other skincare products. Also DE is pricey. However, the Baby Pekee Bar™ + Juju Bar™ Travel Duo looks to be priced to try.[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

dash4

You guys - if you need an empty palette - I HIGHLY suggest the Tarte Pro Custom palette.. It is WAY better quality than Z-palettes. It is weighted, very durable, super cute design AND it has a mirror inside.. plus it is only $17! it is an absolute steal, IMO..

It looks small in the picture online, but it looks bigger IRL.. ( I could never find the dimensions online, but if anyone is interested - I can measure it out and post pictures of it).

Here is the product: Tarteist Pro Custom Magnetic Palette - tarte | Sephora

I am not sure if they're going to do this again, but they usually give us the $20-$25 off coupon in December.. Maybe you can think of something then.. You have until December 31st.. Also, maybe you can pick up some things from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales?

Monsy

The Tatcha actually irritated me and I did break out. I gave it a try 2 different times. No go!

I have not jumped on the DE bandwagon because I am happy with my other skincare products. Also DE is pricey. However, the Baby Pekee Bar™ + Juju Bar™ Travel Duo looks to be priced to try.

tatcha really did nothing for me too gentle

montREALady

So, you all know how long we look forward to this sale.
I just ordered my usual staples so I can secure my VIB renewal for 2017 (balm, mascara, cotton) but what I really was excited for was a blind buy cologne for Hubby.
Aannnnd this morning I checked my online orders only to realize that the order was cancelled.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What madness?? Steups. You never got an email?!

montREALady

I've only ordered ABH MR, my Estee DW foundation and a Sephora Collection Winged Liner brush on sale that even though the reviews are iffy, I want to try. I'm not about aimlessly buying anything else just because. Maybe a rollerball fragrance, love those. I was too lazy to go back to Sephora to try any though.

Monsy

i am not sure if they're going to do this again, but they usually give us the $20-$25 off coupon in december.. Maybe you can think of something then.. You have until december 31st.. Also, maybe you can pick up some things from the black friday/cyber monday sales?

great ideas

colormefab

I know I'm super late to the ViseArt Blush palette party but I'm curious to know what you ladies think of them? It's a bit of sticker shock for me which I know that the value weighs out in the end but $80!!!!! LOL.

fur4elise

I know I'm super late to the ViseArt Blush palette party but I'm curious to know what you ladies think of them? It's a bit of sticker shock for me which I know that the value weighs out in the end but $80!!!!! LOL.
I totally skipped the Viseart Blush palettes. Having a nice selection of blushes from across different brands, including the overlooked Ben Nye I could not be enticed at $80.

boschicka

I skipped them b/c I knew I wouldn't use a few colors in each palette, so for $80, not worth it.

Shars

I have quality blushes at a lower price point so I haven't been interested in their blushes to be honest. Plus... I'm all blushed out haha.

Shars

No, girl :/
Called CS and they said I can continue to shop with the same address, make another order, no problem.
So I placed a small order to check and it was cancelled the same way (seen thru Sephora.com, no email).

That is really weird. I remember some time back another specktrette had a similar problem. Sephora was blocking their account but every time they called CS they were told nothing was wrong with their account. *smh* I have the same problem with Ulta online.

Latest posts