All Things Sephora

TXBeautyBaby

I checked the find in store option before the weekend and there were a few near me. I was going to go grab a spare, but then we had a huge snow storm, so I didn't make it out. Now I'm searching and I can't find them anywhere, so I'm wondering if the stores sent their stock back? Is that a thing?

Maybe people bought them up, if you do find one I'm definitely willing to Paypal you for the palette and shipping. Were you looking at Macy's, Ulta or just Sephora?

boschicka

Maybe people bought them up, if you do find one I'm definitely willing to Paypal you for the palette and shipping. Were you looking at Macy's, Ulta or just Sephora?

I don't think they bought them up. Snow storm meant no one was out and I was checking zip codes all over the country and no hits anywhere. I was only looking at Sephora.

TXBeautyBaby

I don't think they bought them up. Snow storm meant no one was out and I was checking zip codes all over the country and no hits anywhere. I was only looking at Sephora.

Got it, I was hoping it was more of a NYC snow storm where people aren't really out but the stores are still open.

boschicka

Got it, I was hoping it was more of a NYC snow storm where people aren't really out but the stores are still open.

Gotcha. I had searched a 50 mile radius and two stores still had them. When I searched a 100 mile radius, a bunch more came up. Now, nothing is coming up anywhere. I'll keep an eye out for sure and let you know if I find anything!

DILLIGAF

I don't think I'm skilled enough in the art of blending for that palette. It's gorgeous but it scares me.

Also, I sent you a PM out of left field. Don't be afraid. :p

I think the shadows almost blend themselves. That's part of the allure of the brand.

I replied! I wasn't afraid! LMAO!

Icecaramellatte

Kicking myself! I had no funds to get the Pat McGrath set when it came out. But it stuck around! I was going to use my gift card I got for Christmas to get it but was just too tired to order. I decided I had to order it and it just disappeared. It was in my cart the night before. I emailed customer service to see if it was coming back and got a very confusing response.:hmm:

boschicka

Kicking myself! I had no funds to get the Pat McGrath set when it came out. But it stuck around! I was going to use my gift card I got for Christmas to get it but was just too tired to order. I decided I had to order it and it just disappeared. It was in my cart the night before. I emailed customer service to see if it was coming back and got a very confusing response.:hmm:

Ugh! It always happens this way!

Icecaramellatte

I forgot to mention. I saw the display of the Lancome Liqui-Pencils and there are quite a few new shades. I tried many of them but some had missing testers. I think I want all the new ones especially the metallic green one.

DILLIGAF

I grabbed one of the Estee Edit's Fluid Metal Eyeshadow in So Extra. It's a cream metallic shadow that set but still retains a glossy look. I'm smitten and can't wait to try it out on my eyes. If this works as well as the hand swatch does I'm looking forward to getting more. Anyone else get this yet?

Icecaramellatte

I grabbed one of the Estee Edit's Fluid Metal Eyeshadow in So Extra. It's a cream metallic shadow that set but still retains a glossy look. I'm smitten and can't wait to try it out on my eyes. If this works as well as the hand swatch does I'm looking forward to getting more. Anyone else get this yet?

I'm about to put in an order. Don't make me add to it.

Jayjayy

Hello everyone :wavey: I hope y'all New Year was fabulous, and much love & blessings for 2017!!!!

I took a substantial payback cut for a dream job so I've been broke as a joke lately. Luckily the new releases have been so meh. And it has led me to rediscovering the loves in my collection. I bought my first DSLR camera on Black Friday, so I hope to finally start my beauty blog (only 5 years too late, but hey, we all get there eventually lol). I made an exchange at my Sephora today and they had this House of Lash kit on sale for $15 so I snagged it.

View attachment 58155

Rinstar

Oooooh this sounds verrrry interesting to me!