All Things Sephora

BrittLuvsMakeup

I personally won't be buying much from the sale since the discount is so small. I'll probably get some limited edition products, products that I'm low on and need to repurchase, and products under $30 I was gonna purchase soon anyways.

lipstickaddict

I'll still buy a couple of things likely because it is a small saving, but I haven't been making a list. Mostly because things sell out quickly in Canada and I'd rather buy what I want when I get the opportunity ( especially if there are additional perks) than cross my fingers and wait for 15% off.

It basically does just cover the tax

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Wood sage and sea salt is my favorite...it's also the weakest on me. The ones that I like the least, Mimosa & Cardamom and Blackberry & Bay, are the ones that last the longest. Not sure why that is since they are all colognes.

Jo Malone is big on fragrance combining but I'm not sure it works ...at least for me. I've combined Wood sage with Mimosa many times and all I smell is Mimosa. The stronger scent always overpowers the weaker one so it's almost not worth trying to combine them to come up with something unique.

It's awesome that you have Jo Malone at Sephora USA. We don't have it in Canada- hopefully it will eventually come here because I would love to try some of these fragrances! I saw that there was a Jo Malone sample offer available online today. It must have gone fast though!

DMcG9

[MENTION=92943]lipstickaddict[/MENTION], Are you on the the west coast? Does the Bay flagship in downtown Vancouver carry Jo Malone? I am pretty sure I've seen the brand now at the Bay flagship on Queen St. here in Toronto. And Holt's carries the brand too if you can access one.

lipstickaddict

[MENTION=92943]lipstickaddict[/MENTION], Are you on the the west coast? Does the Bay flagship in downtown Vancouver carry Jo Malone? I am pretty sure I've seen the brand now at the Bay flagship on Queen St. here in Toronto. And Holt's carries the brand too if you can access one.

I am! Haven't been to the Bay flagship in ages, but will definitely have to check it out. Thanks so much for the info!:flowers::

Last edited:

VAL4M

It's awesome that you have Jo Malone at Sephora USA. We don't have it in Canada- hopefully it will eventually come here because I would love to try some of these fragrances! I saw that there was a Jo Malone sample offer available online today. It must have gone fast though!

@lipstickaddict, Are you on the the west coast? Does the Bay flagship in downtown Vancouver carry Jo Malone? I am pretty sure I've seen the brand now at the Bay flagship on Queen St. here in Toronto. And Holt's carries the brand too if you can access one.
Also if you have a Nordstrom in Vancouver they also carrying the joe line. I saw them at the Nordstrom in Ottawa. TheBay have really step up their game in the perfum department recently it is worth a visit if you like niche perfume (Annick Goutal, Armani Privé, Van Cleef & arpels, Alia etc)

MaryJane

I read that the new Viseart Spring/Summer theory palettes will be available at Sephora on the 18th. I'm wearing Nuance and Ablze today and can recommend both. Very pretty, wearable colors. The only downside is there is a lot of kickback when you tap your brush on the palettes but there's no fallout so I can live with that.

As far as the sale goes....I've been loving/unloving things to better manage my list. This has helped me weed out impulse purchases - for instance, I really want to try the new Kat Von D Lipliners but I already have sooo many so there were unloved. The biggest purchase I'm still debating is the TF Ultimate Bronzer in Gold Dust - it's just hard to pull the triggger on a bronzer that is over $100 when I already have so many good ones.

Haven

YES!!! :five: 15% just covers tax ...cheap cheap Sephora
I just got a 20% off coupon from Ulta as a platinum perk. One time use good through 4/22. If you are platinum at Ulta, you may want to wait for that. Sephora and Ulta do carry some of the same brands - Not all of course.

elegant-one

:bat::pissoff:Sephora just cancelled my order of the Givenchy Gypsophia ls. They said they never had any!!!!!???????? So it's letting people order & sending back in stock emails...but there is no product! I'm so over Sephora.

boschicka

:bat::pissoff:Sephora just cancelled my order of the Givenchy Gypsophia ls. They said they never had any!!!!!???????? So it's letting people order & sending back in stock emails...but there is no product! I'm so over Sephora.

Wow, Sephora. Just wow. :shakehead: So annoying! I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you can find it elsewhere.

lipstickaddict

Okay WHAT is happening!!!!!!????? It was even back in stock yesterday! This is utterly ridiculous. I am SO sorry my friend!:(

lipstickaddict

:loser::storm::mecry: Ugh! Thanks my dear. 3 CS people all gave me the wrong info. I hope someone else carries it. If you see it pm me :)

If I see it, I will definitely pm you. I sent a pm yesterday to fur4elise who wanted it as well, and it was definitely in stock yesterday. Wish I would have known because I would have contacted you! So stupid

lipstickaddict

:mecry:
Thanks my dear friend! :heart: Well, I am curious as to whether or not they will get it or have it cancelled. You know how bad I wanted it lol. HUGS!!!

I know! When I spoke with CS yesterday to see if it would be re stocked in Canada she said that there were a lot of calls about this lipstick in general, so I'm betting there were cancellations.