All Things Sephora

DMcG9

So far, grabbed an HG lip stylo (liberator), TF Paradiso cream blush, NARS Blanc de Sable, and a Sephora honey lip balm/scrub. Wanted the Bite gloss and multiple set...hopefully it restocks...
Oh yeah, and had a baby since I've last been on...a little brother for big sister. :eek:;):cool::icon_cheers:

Congratulations, Allie! That's very exciting news :)

Icecaramellatte

A HUGE congratulations! :icon_cheers::eek::flowers:

Thank you! The eyeshadow is hidden on the Canadian site with the other duos so I appreciate you giving me the heads up!♥

Edit: Doesn't look like the eyeshadow is available yet on Sephora Canada. Strange things are amiss
Sorry I forgot you were in Canada. It kept moving around on the us site. They probably are just updating. There were plenty Loaded palettes in the store even though it just vanished from the site. They had the cheek one too.

Shellz

What time do things tend to get released on the Sephora app? Will wake up at 1am if I have to for that Basquiat vault!

GreenEyedAllie

:yay::best_wishes::heart: I was just going to ask. CONGRATULATIONS dear!!!

Congrats as well! Another reason I keep getting delayed is my family has been sending me baby videos today and I keep stopping to Ooh and Aah. So much fun.

OMG! Congrats!!! Sounds like everyone is healthy and doing well... very happy for you.

Yay Yay! Happy happy news! Congratulations!
:wow::yay::best_wishes::sunshine::dance::hugs:

A HUGE congratulations! :icon_cheers::eek::flowers:

Thank you you so much, everyone!!! The pregnancy and delivery were one heck of a ride. Getting used to a newborn plus toddler is also a bit nuts at times. Today, all three of us cried, but then at another point I was in heaven with all of us in bed reading books.

VAL4M

Thank you you so much, everyone!!! The pregnancy and delivery were one heck of a ride. Getting used to a newborn plus toddler is also a bit nuts at times. Today, all three of us cried, but then at another point I was in heaven with all of us in bed reading books.

Congrats! I HATED my second pregnancy but LOVE being a mother for the second time you appreciate more all the precious moment and you just know what to do. :)

Shars

So far, grabbed an HG lip stylo (liberator), TF Paradiso cream blush, NARS Blanc de Sable, and a Sephora honey lip balm/scrub. Wanted the Bite gloss and multiple set...hopefully it restocks...Oh yeah, and had a baby since I've last been on...a little brother for big sister. :eek:;):cool::icon_cheers:

Yayyy!! Congratulations on baby boy!! And like a true trooper you're out and about grabbing makeup haha. I love it!

Awwwww! Hopefully more heaven moments to come!

elegant-one

Congratulations dear!! Yes it is crazy with a toddler and a newborn. it is non stop.

:cloud9: Hope new baby is doing well too!

I've been wrapping presents all day for the big 1 year party Sunday. I can't wait to give her a gazillion hugs & kisses.

IMG_4944.JPG

elegant-one

omg so cute!! i can not take this cuteness!! you are making me want another baby (girl)

i remember her and my son are only couple of days apart

:) YES!!!, I will always remember your son's birthday too!! :heart:

I guess she really loved the flamingos at the zoo, it's a "thing" in their house, so I went with that theme. We're hoping we can get everything in the car because we also got a sliding board & tricycle LOL! I LOVED putting the whole pink everything together.

Shars

omg so cute!! i can not take this cuteness!! you are making me want another baby (girl)

i remember her and my son are only couple of days apart

I didn't realise you had a baby around that time as well!! (Late) Congrats to you but an early Happy 1st Birthday to your little one. Bet your elder son is having a blast being a big brother!

Monsy

Yes me and elegant were messaging all the time whose baby is gonna come first lol

yes he does have a blast when they are not fighting over toys!! I can't believe he is already 1

Shars

Yes me and elegant were messaging all the time whose baby is gonna come first lol

yes he does have a blast when they are not fighting over toys!! I can't believe he is already 1

Sibling rivalry already! haha. Awww, we have a friend whose baby was born the first week of May last year and we can't believe he's 1 already either! And how much personality they already have... it's amazing and scary at the same time.

elegant-one

Yes, where on earth did an entire year go!!! Super fast. I'm really scared that she has grandma's personality :rofl:she is showing signs of grandma-isms LOL. Oh no!!!

Icecaramellatte

What time do things tend to get released on the Sephora app? Will wake up at 1am if I have to for that Basquiat vault!

Ooh I guessed right about the app exclusive. Too bad I decided to skip. Just too many wants. Hope you got it. Sorry I didn't see the post but for future reference probably 12am pacific/3 am eastern.

Icecaramellatte

Just came back from another Sephora. Wanted to return my recent non-sale summer beauty blender set and get the tote the other store neglected to give me yesterday. I noticed this store had Nars Blush palette #1 on the shelf. I forgot to look for Loaded palette but if it is still out of stock online, you may still find it in store.

Did anyone get the Nails Inc set? I thought about it too long and when I went back it was gone. Oh well.

I got a box of a sale order today. Yay!

Latest posts