All Things Sephora

Mac-Guy

I am excited for the Too Faced Tutti Frutti collection. Will definitely try the foundation. I love the Peaches & Cream comfort matte foundation and the new one with the dewey finish sounds gorgeous. I hope it is transfer proof like the comfort matte one. I never had any foundation to be so transfer proof.

boschicka

I am excited for the Too Faced Tutti Frutti collection. Will definitely try the foundation. I love the Peaches & Cream comfort matte foundation and the new one with the dewey finish sounds gorgeous. I hope it is transfer proof like the comfort matte one. I never had any foundation to be so transfer proof.

I heard this was an Ulta exclusive. Is Sephora getting it too?

elegant-one

Ooh, nice to know dear!

elegant-one

I got sample packets today of the YSL All Hours concealer & I really, really love it. I looked just like skin not concealer. I would say it covers nicely & has medium coverage. It really looked beautiful & flawless. Reviews are all over the place. I used 1 Porcelain.

Sugar & Spice

I got sample packets today of the YSL All Hours concealer & I really, really love it. I looked just like skin not concealer. I would say it covers nicely & has medium coverage. It really looked beautiful & flawless. Reviews are all over the place. I used 1 Porcelain.
Do you like it better than the Giorgio Armani one?

DILLIGAF

I saw an article today listing all the upcoming changes to the Sephora Beauty Insider program. The one that stood out to me was the upcoming 20% off at the end of this month for VIBR starting on8/24 to kick off the new program. VIB and BI will start on 8/30 at 15% and 10% respectively. This will continue until 9/2. I've included the link to the article below. What do you think? What will you get? Let me know.

How To Get 20% Off Sephora Products In August If You're A Beauty Insider Member — EXCLUSIVE

fur4elise

I saw an article today listing all the upcoming changes to the Sephora Beauty Insider program. The one that stood out to me was the upcoming 20% off at the end of this month for VIBR starting on8/24 to kick off the new program. VIB and BI will start on 8/30 at 15% and 10% respectively. This will continue until 9/2. I've included the link to the article below. What do you think? What will you get? Let me knowHow To Get 20% Off Sephora Products In August If You're A Beauty Insider Member — EXCLUSIVE

Wow! Lots of good stuff being promised...My first feeling is too little too late. I will not re-Rouge this year...I may not even make VIB. :nixweiss:I have a ton of points, but they have essentially been worthless...hunger games = rewards bazaar!

I have to say Ulta has been good to me and I will make platinum again by the end of the year. It's kind of hard to top banking cold hard coin instead of useless points. Just sayin'

On the flip...I am Rouge through December, so I can take advantage of some of the changes :thumbsup:

In fact, the rollout is timed perfectly for me to celebrate my birthday
:icon_cheers:Most likely I will tap my :heart: list for some lust worthy items. At the top, NARS Atomic Blonde, BECCA Be A Light Med/Dark, and some red lippies.

Icecaramellatte

I saw an article today listing all the upcoming changes to the Sephora Beauty Insider program. The one that stood out to me was the upcoming 20% off at the end of this month for VIBR starting on8/24 to kick off the new program. VIB and BI will start on 8/30 at 15% and 10% respectively. This will continue until 9/2. I've included the link to the article below. What do you think? What will you get? Let me know.

How To Get 20% Off Sephora Products In August If You're A Beauty Insider Member — EXCLUSIVE

I was reading a link on another site last night. I think it may have taken me to Sephora's board but I'm not sure. It said that the bonus event lets rouge shop the whole event. You can redeem your discount only once online but as many times as you would like in store. Wait I don't think that is anything different now that I think about it but I think some people had trouble in individual stores so I guess you could print that out if you did have trouble at your store. I do wonder about the redeeming $100 deal. Will everyone be able to do it or will they limit it like they did before?

What will I buy? Hmm. Well, probably what is still in my cart:

-Dior new foundation - can't think of name - need a lighter color even though I tried it in store Yikes I don't know if I can wait though
-Replica By the Fireplace small spray - can't find it in store even though store tracker says it is in in store
-Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book 3

Swatched the other day and really like the big gigantic Too Faced palette. I also like about 3 of the glitter lipsticks. I do think the palette has a lot of wasted space but I'll deal.
Nars Atomic Blonde looks good but I haven't swatched it. Have about 2 of the lip vinyls I haven't picked up yet that are still on my list.
Bunch of Tom Ford shadows in my Beautylish cart may just jump to my Sephora cart.
Natasha Denona Camel palette maybe
Surratt Brushes are always in play when a sephora discount comes up.

I don't know that I will get all of this stuff but these are all on my wishlist.

Winthrop44

Is the $10/year free flash shipping for BI and VIB eliminated? I don't see that on the new chart of benefits and it is on the current one.

MaryJane

Happy to see they are offering 20% at the end of August for Rouge members, it's time for me to replenish some Drunk Elephant products. As far as the points go, I don't care either way; it's never been a deciding factor in whether I shop there or not. I shop there b/c they carry more brands that I use then Ulta and the overall shopping experience both online (I usually get my order the next day) and in the store is better than Ulta in my opinion.

Icecaramellatte

Happy to see they are offering 20% at the end of August for Rouge members, it's time for me to replenish some Drunk Elephant products. As far as the points go, I don't care either way; it's never been a deciding factor in whether I shop there or not. I shop there b/c they carry more brands that I use then Ulta and the overall shopping experience both online (I usually get my order the next day) and in the store is better than Ulta in my opinion.

I did read there was a limit on # of drunk elephant products per order. I think 3. I don't know if it was the same product or what but read the fine print when you get your invitation. Oh I should go look for that link. Give me a few minutes.

Latest posts