All Things Sephora

Alysse011

All Surratt is 50% off on Sephora right now. I’m worried for the brand. I’ve seen the prices slashed and it disappearing of other websites as well. Anyway, I did take the opportunity to buy a few things.

Shars

All Surratt is 50% off on Sephora right now. I’m worried for the brand. I’ve seen the prices slashed and it disappearing of other websites as well. Anyway, I did take the opportunity to buy a few things.
What did you get. I'm thinking of picking up a few of the blushes I'd had my eyes on. The brushes I wanted have either disappeared off the site or are out of stock so I'm out of luck there. Black up also seems to be 50% off across most of the brand as well.

Rinstar

Swatched the ND Gold palette today and wasn't impressed... I like the colors, but didn't like how it swatched. Other than that I sort of ran out of Sephora, it was very crowded.

Alysse011

What did you get. I'm thinking of picking up a few of the blushes I'd had my eyes on. The brushes I wanted have either disappeared off the site or are out of stock so I'm out of luck there. Black up also seems to be 50% off across most of the brand as well.
I love Surratt eyeshadows and blushes! Space NK has buy one get one half off everything so I’m thinking of grabbing a couple things that were OOS on sephora from there.

From sephora I got -
Eyeshadows - Haute Chocolate and Zibeline (both backups) and Soie

Blushes - Coup de Genie and Chaleur

4 of the eyebrow refill cartridges (they’re my fav), the large classic eyeshadow brush, and the eyelash curler (backup). I think my lash curler may have gotten cancelled though.

shellygrrl

Staff member

They were recently (within the last handful of months?) added to Beautylish, I think. And they're still active on Instagram and have commented on posts saying they're not going anywhere. Maybe they're just revamping things a bit?

boschicka

They were recently (within the last handful of months?) added to Beautylish, I think. And they're still active on Instagram and have commented on posts saying they're not going anywhere. Maybe they're just revamping things a bit?

Just added to Bloomies too.

Sugar & Spice

For the VIB, I decided to revisit Tom Ford since he's made a lot of changes and was curious about all the new products. I've also decided to start contouring, so I bought the shade contour palete and the contour brush, LA Woman lipstick since I live in LA I had too lol, and bought Honeymoon eye palate which I actually love more than I thought I would. So I'm back on the TF train but only during sale time.

I was finally able to get another 100 GC but I'm going to hold on to it for a while as there's nothing I need right now.

fur4elise

contemplating-how-youre-going-to-afford-gifts-in-december-when-youre-about-to-spend-everything-o.jpg

I am just going to re-post this here...as OMG! My email inbox is out of control! Thank goodness we do our Thanksgiving today! I won't have nearly enough time to do serious damage...but I see damage coming none the less!!!

Totally giving credit to
@boschicka for this meme! :flowers:

Last edited:

shontay07108

Yesterday morning while washing my face my beloved Origins Checks and Balances took a dive into the toilet so I had to go to Sephora today to get another. I was looking around and considered a few things, but put them all back. I don't know if I mentioned it, but the Charlotte Tillbury and Huda concealers are not the business. Back to Cover FX for me.

elegant-one

Yesterday morning while washing my face my beloved Origins Checks and Balances took a dive into the toilet so I had to go to Sephora today to get another. I was looking around and considered a few things, but put them all back. I don't know if I mentioned it, but the Charlotte Tillbury and Huda concealers are not the business. Back to Cover FX for me.
:doh::rofl:Is it ok to laugh Sis :rotfl: Sorry that happened! Yeah, I tried the CT concealer & I wasn't impressed. I forgot to check the Cover FX shades when I was there.

elegant-one

Oh, anybody use Vapour Beauty? Any comments? I just ordered the Multi Use stick in Intrigue which looks like a beautiful golden pinky peach.

Latest posts