All Things Sephora

fabulousmoolah

With my $25 off $75 I got a genefique 1oz.
The extra 20% off sale I got the museum of ice cream sugar wafer. The blushers and highlighters will work but the bronzers are so dark and shiny they'll have to go on as eye colors.

Icecaramellatte

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone gets great makeup and beauty things from Santa :xmas::heart:

Late but Merry Christmas to you. Happy Holidays to everyone. My sale on sale order came yesterday. I'm still mad that the Black up highlighters I had in my cart sold out on me. But I forgot what I ordered when the box came and it turns out it was quite a bit. I bought:

-3 Viseart Theory palettes - Chroma, Siren, Cashmere
-Bobbi Brown Infra red palette
-Jouer palette - bought this about 2 weeks ago and hadn't used it yet so bought another one planning to return the first. I should have just asked for a price adjustment but this seemed easier at the time.
-Too Faced anniversary palette
-Sephora blush brush
-Sephora fan eyeshadow brush - not on sale but I've been wanting to try thing forever.

I think that is it.

Also, I finally tried the Nars Hot Tryst palette that I bought at the end of October. I read on here that people had problems with it so I figured I better hurry up and try it. Well I tried it with a brush. I don't remember which one but it picked up nothing but then I tried again with the Nars dual intensity brush I had and had no problems. It was quite pretty. I've used 2 of the cooler blushes and the the highlighters. I liked the highlighters too. I haven't used the peachy blush yet. You definitely need a tightly packed brush. I can see it being a problem. I don't know about traveling with this palette because of this issue. I will have to go through my stash and see if there is another brush in my collection that will work with this palette particularly a short handle one in case I do want to travel with it because the colors would make a great travel blush palette. I posted this here because I bought it from Sephora. I may cut & paste in the Nars thread.

Rinstar

Thinking about getting Chroma and Cashmere myself... I had my eye on them anyway and they're on sale, seems like a good time!

Alysse011

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and Happy Early New Year everyone!

What was the general consensus on the Natasha Denona Gold palette? I swatched it in store when it was released and was not impressed, but the tester was disgusting. Anyway, I keep thinking about it and looking at swatches and watching tutorials, so I wanted to ask the ladies I trust most if I should buy it.

shontay07108

What was the general consensus on the Natasha Denona Gold palette? I swatched it in store when it was released and was not impressed, but the tester was disgusting. Anyway, I keep thinking about it and looking at swatches and watching tutorials, so I wanted to ask the ladies I trust most if I should buy it.

I say skip, but If you must do not buy it at full price. It is not a $129 palette imo.

MaryJane

I say if you like, and will use Gold shadows, I recommend it. Beautylish will split the payment into three installments which makes the price a little more tolerable.

Shars

Happy New Year to all of you! I'm home early for the first time probably in like 13 years and am enjoying watching Netflix and eating Cheeto Puffs lol. Hope you all enjoy however you ring in the new year!

JerseyGirl

Happy New Year to all of you! I'm home early for the first time probably in like 13 years and am enjoying watching Netflix and eating Cheeto Puffs lol. Hope you all enjoy however you ring in the new year!

Happy New Year!!

Love those Cheeto puffs too!!

Monsy

Sephora has lancome trio highlighter palette on sale. Trust me it is beautiful. It has one shade that is not part of the permanent range it is stunning peachy.

DMcG9

So I've been using the sample of the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask and don't think it's for me. The texture is pretty smooth and light weight for a cream masque and there isn't much of a scent or it is very mild so it's not offensive in that way. I just don't think that it was able to hydrate my skin in the way that I hoped it would or the way that I like. For me it is nothing special but others mileage may vary.

Nice! Let us know what you think when you try it, please.

Shars

So I've been using the sample of the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask and don't think it's for me. The texture is pretty smooth and light weight for a cream masque and there isn't much of a scent or it is very mild so it's not offensive in that way. I just don't think that it was able to hydrate my skin in the way that I hoped it would or the way that I like. For me it is nothing special but others mileage may vary.

Thank you! Once I've whittled down my samples stash I'll try to get a sample in-store to try.

elegant-one

Anybody using Eyeko brand? It's used in the Lisa Eldridge video in the Chanel thread. I bought all the eye products used in the video plus all of the other shades of the Me & My Shadow eyeshadow pencils. I bought the skinny mini black eyeliner from Nordies which keeps selling out like the eyeshadow pencils. I bought the sport liner & mascara set, makeup remover wipes & Black Magic liquid eyeliner from eyeko.com

So far I really, really love everything. The shadow pencils are so easy & creamy to apply & stay put. I love every shade I got.

Black Magic eyeliner may be THE blackest eyeliner. I used it like LE did in the video & it really makes the lash line full & your eye pop.

Sport mascara & liner is excellent. The mascara made my lashes very long & has insane waterproof staying power like the liner.I used the liner on my inner rim & LOVE it. The set keeps selling out on Nordies.

Just some info in case someone wants to check the line out.

Latest posts