All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I've had excellent results with the PC 25% vitamin c spot treatment. I had a small tan colored spot on my cheek & one just under my eyebrow. I applied it every night & both are 100% gone. The tube is small but if used only as a spot treatment it last a long time. It only takes a tiny bit. That was a couple of years ago but I think it took between 2-3 months to reach the point of never knowing they were there. However the fading started rather quickly.

Who is the PC 25% vitamin c spot treatment by?

Mac-Guy

I just ordered Drunk Elephant Slaai (through Cultbeauty, not Sephora though). I am excited to try it, especially with waterproof make up. No sign of the DE mask yet.

Mac-Guy

The new Drunk Elephant cleanser is lovely and the magnetic scoop is adorable. The cleanser leaves the skin really soft. I probably won't use the charcoal exfoliator though, but it is a nice goodie.

MaryJane

The new Drunk Elephant cleanser is lovely and the magnetic scoop is adorable. The cleanser leaves the skin really soft. I probably won't use the charcoal exfoliator though, but it is a nice goodie.
Did you feel the need to double cleanse? I've heard some people say it leaves a residue on the skin.

Mac-Guy

Did you feel the need to double cleanse? I've heard some people say it leaves a residue on the skin.

Yes, it leaves a residue, but I think that's how it is supposed to work. The skin doesn't feel as tight as with the regular DE cleanser. I didn't feel the need to double cleanse. One goes quickly through the product though. The spatula dives really into the product.

MaryJane

Yes, it leaves a residue, but I think that's how it is supposed to work. The skin doesn't feel as tight as with the regular DE cleanser. I didn't feel the need to double cleanse. One goes quickly through the product though. The spatula dives really into the product.
Thanks. I'm going to give it a try.

DILLIGAF

Do we have a date for the Sephora sale?

I've been wondering about this myself. Again, I'm curious about everyone else's list for the sale. I have a very short one.

1. Visart Liason Palette
2.Huda Beauty Power Bullet Lipstick in Ladies' Night
3. One of the new Fenty highlighters. Not sure which one though.

elegant-one

I've been wondering about this myself. Again, I'm curious about everyone else's list for the sale. I have a very short one.

1. Visart Liason Palette
2.Huda Beauty Power Bullet Lipstick in Ladies' Night
3. One of the new Fenty highlighters. Not sure which one though.
:flowers: I've searched for a date but nobody knows yet.

You're doing better than me...I have nothing on my list...yet.

KiKi Kontour

I have mainly skincare on my list: The Ordinary, High Beauty (I see this THC shyt is creeping in the beauty world as a trend) n the KVD Lolita palette. I haven't had a palette in a long time, ABH MR has also been on my list to get too but I've been so underwhelmed wit makeup these days n shop my stash! I feel like everything that comes out is nothing I don't have or makes me wanna bite to get **le sigh**

Latest posts