All Things Sephora

NaomiH

Yay 9 years!!! Awesome Buddy!
pompom.gif
Thanks Buddy!
heart.gif

jenise

Me too!  It was in my basket last night but I fell asleep after waiting 2 hours to get on the site....
That sucks :( I could've ordered yesterday since I'm rouge so idk what I was waiting for. I swatched it last week and fell in love! It is so gorgeous

ccooper33

Here's what I ended up with:
-Bare Minerals Well Rested
-YSL Lipstick in 7
-Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix
-UD Setting Spray
-Glam Glow Glamtastic set

But I've been a bad girl because I ordered a Tom Ford blush and Dior Holiday Set (the tiny one that is only 28 bucks!) from Nordies this week and I bought the Chanel highlighter and Laura Mercier caviar sticks from Macy's....time to retire the wallet for a long, long, looonnggg time.

boschicka

Did anyone try the Share the Code link in the email to send a code to a friend? It said they'd receive a code today, but my friend still hasn't received one. Wondering if it's all part of the bigger mess or if she'll eventually get one.

DeeDee2013

That sucks :( I could've ordered yesterday since I'm rouge so idk what I was waiting for. I swatched it last week and fell in love! It is so gorgeous
So am I. I woke up around 2 am and everything was still in my cart. I should have checked out then.....smh No biggie! I have 2 stores near me

treasuremymac

angry.gif
It's so stupid that you can't get the discount online and in store. What is the deal? Do they not realize they chose the weakest shades to carry in stores? I'm not in the mood for this nonsense right now. I'm really not.
Shady is what it is. Its total bs but its their way of getting you in the store to buy more things you probably wouldnt buy online!

Dont fall for any flattery. I avoid the staff from trying to persuade me to buy shit if I go in there with a specific purpose. They always have someone who "specializes" in a particular brand and I once overheard a Sephora manager tell the staff to push hard for Stila sales. I actually told the employee who was trying to sell me Stila that I didnt care for it or someone trying to sell me things I dont need or want. Sickens me that they cant just do whats best for the customer!

DeeDee2013

We suck hahaha. And me too I'm sure we'll be able to get it!
Yep....my laziness has cost me in the short run. ROFL

There's a huge Sephora a block from the beach near my job. They're usually well stocked especially on items you can't find in the smaller stores.

Prettypackages

And I still don't know what else to get.

So far

MUFE Aqua black cream liner
2 Nars eye primers
Nars Catherine Audacious lippie...

From Nordies,
I will get some mascara and BB dark peach corrector.

shontay07108

Sephora let me on for two minutes and kicked me out again. At least I was on long enough to see my stuff was back in my cart.

honybr

Well placing that order was hell. I did get a confirmation email and notification from my credit card so I believe I'm good. I got:

• NARS lipstick - Marlene
  • NARS lipstick - Michiyo
  • Becca rose gold highlighter
  • UD Lipstick stash (only other kind of lipstick I can stand after these audacious ones).

It took me so long to order they were OOS of NARS Bette. Shontay I tried! Of course my local Sephora doesn't have it and beauty.com is out of it too. Had I known this yesterday I would have thrown it in with my Nordstrom's order to at least get the 9% back.
getyou.gif

shontay07108

Well placing that order was hell.  I did get a confirmation email and notification from my credit card so I believe I'm good.  I got:
  • NARS lipstick - Marlene
  • NARS lipstick - Michiyo
  • Becca rose gold highlighter
  • UD Lipstick stash (only other kind of lipstick I can stand after these audacious ones).
It took me so long to order they were OOS of NARS Bette.  Shontay I tried!  Of course my local Sephora doesn't have it and beauty.com is out of it too. Had I known this yesterday I would have thrown it in with my Nordstrom's order to at least get the 9% back.  :getyou:
Ah! You gotta get it, though it's so amazing. I'm still pissed Deb is gone. People are really going in on those Audacious lipsticks. I was able to see that, too before the site crashed on me. I'm tempted to buy 2 MUFE foundations (HD and Liquid Lift), but I know damn well I don't need 2 right now.