All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Wow! That is so awesome! Congrats to you both!!!!!
love.gif
Thanks hun! I'll tell him...he loves to hear what we all chat about LOLOLOLOL! Or he pretends to like to hear about it
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

elegant-one

You're welcome Lady E! Pretending to listen.... haha. I'm sure the balls thread is his favourite!
girlhaha.gif
I ALWAYS make sure I read those to him LOLOL!!! They are the funniest ever. I think thats a secret to a happy marriage ... LAUGHTER!

and wine
lol.gif

heart.gif

ChosenOne

girlhaha.gif
I ALWAYS make sure I read those to him LOLOL!!! They are the funniest ever. I think thats a secret to a happy marriage ... LAUGHTER!

and wine
lol.gif

heart.gif
Though I have not been married nearly as long as you (almost 35 years? congrats!), in my 2 years with my husband and the 7 years I was with him before we were married, I have found this to be true! We make each other laugh constantly...and we do enjoy trips to the wineries!! I think you're onto something here...

pretty_melody

This is true! you know you've got a good man when he takes you to a winery for your birthday, buys you bottles of wine. Then lets you drag him around the mall for the rest of the day lol. There is a connection!

kait0

Thought I would piece together what I bought from the F+F and VIB sale!

LM Caviar stick set (gift)
ardency inn pressed pigment in Hell and Rose gold
Hourglass ambient lighting powder palette (finally!)
tangle teezer --> this thing works really really well! twas an impulse purchase at the check-out line, never would have bought it not on sale tho dang pricey!
First Aid beauty cheers to fab skin gift set (this is an awesome value!)
Too faced 3-way lash lining tool (hoping this will make tight-lining faster/easier)
Bite beauty mini lip duo in fig/date
Bite mini matte lip crayon in glace (returned), and gavi (love!)
sephora universal pink lip gloss tin
sephora nano lip pencil in candid candy (totally grabbed the wrong one, will exchange for queen quartz)

And after writing that out, I am DONE with this sale :) Got lots of goodies.

Hope everyone is able to get they want and that out-of-stocks will be re-stocked before the sale ends!

DILLIGAF

You're welcome! You're not far from the action. If you are okay with getting the underground (metro), go to Oxford street (Marble Arch station, Bond Street Station or Oxford Circus station). There's at least 3-4 of both Boots and Superdrug on Oxford street alone! Some of the bigger underground stations have them inside as well. Oxford street is your best one stop shop though.
Oh Oxford Street how I miss you. House of Fraiser, Selfridges Topshop, even M&S. I think my sister and I spent two days shopping on Oxford Street.

Vineetha

Is shipping relatively slow??? None of my orders have shipped yet and still remains in the 'sent to warehouse status'

singer82

I'm almost out of my Alien and Gaga perfumes. I'm trying to pick between Daisy and Gucci Guilty. I've been wanting Daisy for some time now. But just recently smelled Guilty and fell in love. Can't get them both. :( Any thoughts? Agreed! I won't be able to pick up much this year. They picked a bad time too. Around rent and other bills that are mostly due around this time. Smh
Who's saying the sale is too short? That's the same thing I thought when I found out the dates. You'd think it would be two pay periods long (which is usually 2 weeks) to really bring in the money. Look at the way I'm struggling to find something to buy. I'm sure there's tons of people with long lists and not enough/time money to get in on it.
Congratulations that's so amazing! :heart: Hope me and my hubbs make it that far :)
HA! But he is :haha: I can't believe he is so patient with me & my craziness :sigh: We'll be married 35 years this month :pompom: Not sure how he puts up with me LOL!!! :frenz:

boschicka

Is shipping relatively slow??? None of my orders have shipped yet and still remains in the 'sent to warehouse status'
I can't speak for this year b/c I ordered early enough, but I know with past sales they fell behind in their usual shipping schedule b/c of all the orders, so shipping took much longer than what I was usually able to expect.

boschicka

I feel like I have the worlds biggest best kept secret in the Smashbox Master Class III. I really don't understand how this one flew under the radar the way it did.
It is a strange situation with Smashbox. I don't fully understand it either. I have one of the Master Class palettes and the Photo Op Mega palette from a few years back and they are both great. I think maybe people feel the quality just can't be there with such a large palette like that. Also, Smashbox isn't such a hugely popular brand with all the hype of other brands. A lot of people only buy what other people want........or just MAC. Always with the MAC, lol!

sss215

Here's my haul, Marc Jacobs nail color in Nirvana, caudalie hand and nail creme and a Nest Fragrance rollerball in Paradise. Very small haul, I may go back for one more rollerball. We can do that right or was the 20% for VIB one time only?