All Things Sephora

Sandy072

I tried it in store and liked it (I had my brows done by Benefit, and realized I had to redo my eyes before a date an hour later!). A friend of mine came with me to the Rouge event and bought it and is returning it. She likes very vivid colours and finds these are not strong enough (Although I wonder what kind of a brush she is using!). Good to know! I seem to have lost some other people I quoted in here, I have been catching up off and on on other people's rouge purchases this afternoon as I worked :p I haven't been around in quite a while, things have been busy with work. But apparently I was still spending money! I made rouge during the sale. Secretly hoping not all rouge bonus's will have to be red, since I have a lot of red lipstick/polish already! Why couldn't be have been named the purples or the teals? I purchased: LM eye caviar set: I was kicking myself for not getting it last year, better I waited since I used up about 6 small shadows this year, more chance of them getting used in a more timely manner. Hourglass ambient pallete.: When I went to grab it someone had grabbed the demonstrator and I had a flashback to last year and thought they were sold out! LM mineral face powder Makeup cleansing wipes Greentea/lavendar facial sponges, sephora brand (Has anybody used these or the Boscia? I have used neither). Ordered LM hand cream set since they don't carry it in Canada at sephora for some reason! Hello Kitty nail set: I wish they had come out with more 'single items' for this release... I have enough of the last batch not to buy the makeup set... Thinking about a couple brushes, however since I will be cutting back, am likely putting them off until at least the spring sale so I can hopefully make VIB next year, no chance of me making rouge next year (I know I know, I say that every year!). Next years list (Already thinking!): day moisturizer, night moisturizer, face mask, eye moisturizer and brushes. Hopefully that is it. You guys have great hauls!! Question:  Has anybody had any luck with sephora brand brushes and the hourglass palette? Likely getting the brush next year, but if there is a cheap substitute I can get on sale...
I have the hourglass palette, use it every day! I set my under eye area, sometimes set full face. Good for light highlighting (middle shade) and the bronzing shade is nice too, I'm nc20. Took me a little bit to appreciate the palette but now I do. Why is it I feel like I need to buy more things because it's the last day? Ahhhh!!!

honey b

I'm thinking of getting one of the Ole Henriksen packs. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on these products. I've never tried anything from this line before (except for one of the orange wipes they gave me to wipe off some makeup at Sephora.) I thought I'd get a pack to try out a few products at once. Any recommendations?

mel33t

I'm thinking of getting one of the Ole Henriksen packs.  Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on these products.  I've never tried anything from this line before (except for one of the orange wipes they gave me to wipe off some makeup at Sephora.)  I thought I'd get a pack to try out a few products at once.  Any recommendations?
I really like Ole's items. The cleanser is nice and sheer transformation is a good light weight moisturizer. I don't know if its in a pack but my favorite thing has to be the Walnust scrub. Its very abrasive but my skin loves it. And it smells like cookies.

Winthrop44

Anyone has experience with the new LM foundation Smooth Finish Flawless Foundation. I got a sample and thought it was okay, would love to hear some thoughts before I go ahead. Thank you!!
If you have dry skin skip it, if not it's a great alternative to all of the alcohol-based overly fragranced foundations out there.

Anaphora

If you have dry skin skip it, if not it's a great alternative to all of the alcohol-based overly fragranced foundations out there.
What do you like for dry skin? I've been using both LM Silk Creme and MAC Studio Sculpt, but am open to suggestions.

Winthrop44

What do you like for dry skin? I've been using both LM Silk Creme and MAC Studio Sculpt, but am open to suggestions.
Well I have rosacea with uber-sensitive skin and have to avoid a lot of commonly used ingredients. I've used Chantecaille Future Skin for years, but it's being reformulated and I'm not sure even that will work for me once they make the switch. I think it will still be good for dry skin in general though. The only drawback is the price but I don't have much choice.

boschicka

I apologize b/c I know this has been discussed ad naseum here, but I'm still a little unclear on the in-store pricing for the MUFE shadows.

Is there a limit on the number you can buy to get the discount like online? Or can you buy 4 trio palettes and 12 shadows and still get the discount on all of them?

Vandekamp

Me either! I mean I placed 3 orders of which the second one shipped but not the other two. The first was placed on 5th and its just a few audacious lipsticks!
Bummer. That sucks. Hopefully all of your orders will arrive in the next few days.

nana91

I apologize b/c I know this has been discussed ad naseum here, but I'm still a little unclear on the in-store pricing for the MUFE shadows. Is there a limit on the number you can buy to get the discount like online?  Or can you buy 4 trio palettes and 12 shadows and still get the discount on all of them?
In the full line store you can get 20% off with the already discounted price I'm not sure if there is a limit but if I were you I would just do them in separate transaction ( two trios per transaction) since you could use the coupon multiple times. However, with the sephora inside JCP I couldn't get the 20% topped with the discounted price.

mel33t

Yesterday in store I picked up the Cheers to Fan Skin set from First Aid Beauty. Such an amazing deal!! I've never used their products but I used the moisturizer and cleanser today and liked them. Recommend if anyone is thinking about it. Also NEST rollerball perfume in Indigo. :heart:

Alysse011

Yesterday in store I picked up the Cheers to Fan Skin set from First Aid Beauty. Such an amazing deal!! I've never used their products but I used the moisturizer and cleanser today and liked them. Recommend if anyone is thinking about it. Also NEST rollerball perfume in Indigo. :heart:
Indigo is AMAZING! I bought it on accident this summer. I meant to grab Midnight Fleur and the packaging is similar. Best mistake of the summer!

Alysse011

Last night I grabbed the PTR Rose mask. I'm excited to try it tonight - hope it's good! I also purchased a l'occitane hand cream. Total impulse buy, but I noticed my hand and wrist had dry skin showing while I was shopping, so I blame that. At least it was all covered with my gift card.

Vandekamp

Last night I grabbed the PTR Rose mask. I'm excited to try it tonight - hope it's good! I also purchased a l'occitane hand cream. Total impulse buy, but I noticed my hand and wrist had dry skin showing while I was shopping, so I blame that. At least it was all covered with my gift card.
Please let us know how much you like it. I love the Algenist Facial Mask but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Latest posts