All Things Sephora

mel33t

A few of the MUA suggested I try Peter Roth's 24-Carat Facial Mask. It's supposed to have 24-carat gold in it. The mask is a pretty creamy gold formula. I tried it last night. I don't think I noticed an immediate difference like I did with the new once a week Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha beta Peel. I should just stick with what I know and trust. DR. Dennis Gross. However, I do love Algenist. I will wait for them to bring their mask back online.
I've never be fond of Peter Thomas Roth. I've tried a few things and it didn't help my skin but it didn't do anything bad for it either. Does the Alpha Beta Peel burn??

Dolly Snow

My online order still hasn't finished processing. Oh well, its not like I didn't get plenty of things to play with :haha: My haul: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complection Scrub Ole Henriksen Makeup Removing Wipes Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream Givenchy Rouge Couture mascara Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara NARS Audacious lipstick in Anna Anastasia Tamanna Palette Nest Perfume in Midnight Fleur Hourglass Ambient Blush in Diffused Heat Nest Perfume Rollerball x2 in Indigo and Passion Flora Bobbi Brown eyeshadows in Rose Gold and Velvet Plum First Aid Beauty, Cheers to FAB Skin Bobbi Brown blush in Coral Sugar Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser Plus a bunch of lippies and eyeshadows from Color Pop cosmetics :sigh:
:nanas:

Vandekamp

I've never be fond of Peter Thomas Roth. I've tried a few things and it didn't help my skin but it didn't do anything bad for it either. Does the Alpha Beta Peel burn??
Nope. Trust me. You will see immediate results. In fact, most of the MUA in the Nordstroms near my house use them even though they sell other brands because they work. A lot of them also use the Clarasonic Mia Brush too. You may want to try that also. I love my Mia 2 brush.

mel33t

Nope. Trust me. You will see immediate results. In fact, most of the MUA in the Nordstroms near my house use them even though they sell other brands because they work. A lot of them also use the Clarasonic Mia Brush too. You may want to try that also. I love my Mia 2 brush.
Thanks!! I've been wanting to try the peels for a while. :) But I can wait a bit. Did enough damage for a few months. :haha:

Anaphora

So altogether, my haul from this sale is...too big. I went a little nuts!

UD Naked 3
Retress Serum
Alterna Caviar Duo
Best of Algenist Collection 2014
Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask
NARS Audacious Brigitte
Glamglow Youthmud, 0.5 oz size
Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer in Blue
Clinique Turnaround Concentrate
MUFE 304 Lip Brush
Sephora Favorite Glitz & Glam Party Essentials Sampler
Algenist Retinol Lifting and Firming Serum (100 point reward) X2

I'm definitely done for a while.

Vandekamp

So altogether, my haul from this sale is...too big.  I went a little nuts! UD Naked 3  Retress Serum Alterna Caviar Duo Best of Algenist Collection 2014 Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask NARS Audacious Brigitte Glamglow Youthmud, 0.5 oz size Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer in Blue Clinique Turnaround Concentrate MUFE 304 Lip Brush Sephora Favorite Glitz & Glam Party Essentials Sampler Algenist Retinol Lifting and Firming Serum (100 point reward) X2 I'm definitely done for a while.
:con:

mel33t

So altogether, my haul from this sale is...too big.  I went a little nuts! UD Naked 3  Retress Serum Alterna Caviar Duo Best of Algenist Collection 2014 Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask NARS Audacious Brigitte Glamglow Youthmud, 0.5 oz size Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer in Blue Clinique Turnaround Concentrate MUFE 304 Lip Brush Sephora Favorite Glitz & Glam Party Essentials Sampler Algenist Retinol Lifting and Firming Serum (100 point reward) X2 I'm definitely done for a while.
:stars:

Ajigglin

Who asked about Ole henriksen? I'm using the night cream right now-truth hydration?-and I like it, but it reminds me of the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins, which I love. I'd use either one of these again, depending on what's cheaper at the time.

Alysse011

Everyone has gotten such great stuff! I'm interested to hear how y'all feel about these products. When I've been reading over the lists and I see that someone bought something that I love, I get so excited for them lol.

Anaphora

When I've been reading over the lists and I see that someone bought something that I love, I get so excited for them lol.
What are your current favorite products, Alysse?
flower.gif

Jill1228

Damn Sephora, are you making the cosmetics??? WTF My order I made early Friday morning has yet to ship!!! Im hoping my stuff arrives by close of business Friday since I'm traveling next week

Jill1228

Ok confess, how many store trips/online orders did you make? 1. Attended the VIP party in Coralville, IA 2. Order online Friday morning 3. Online order last night 4. Have an order on hold at the Kansas City store I will pick up this coming Saturday(they're honoring the promo) And 2 nordstrom orders. One is going to be delivered today and one tomorrow

mel33t

Ok confess, how many store trips/online orders did you make? 1. Attended the VIP party in Coralville, IA 2. Order online Friday morning 3. Online order last night 4. Have an order on hold at the Kansas City store I will pick up this coming Saturday(they're honoring the promo) And 2 nordstrom orders. One is going to be delivered today and one tomorrow
1. Two store trips 2. One online order 3. One online order from Color Pop Also might be going in today because I wanted to grab some of the MUFE shadows. #thestruggle

Anaphora

Anyone have a favorite orange lippy? I might brave the crowds looking for one today. I've tried on MAC Neon Orange and love it, but am open to similar things that Sephora carries.

ElectricLady

Finally, I got a shipping notice! I got the email at 4:48 am, so that was something nice to wake up to lol. No date yet, but I'm really hoping everything arrives by Wednesday.

Vandekamp

Anyone have a favorite orange lippy? I might brave the crowds looking for one today. I've tried on MAC Neon Orange and love it, but am open to similar things that Sephora carries.
Generally, I am not a fan of orange lipsticks but I grew to appreciate Starnge Journey. I know it is LE, but I saw a couple in the CB recently.

thebloomroom

Whats your favorite finishing powder? I just hit the pan on my Hourglass Dim Light ambient lighting powder and am either gonna restock today with the last day of the sale, or try something else. I liked it but not sure what else is out there that's better

and I hit rouge this weekend.. oops

treasuremymac

Times Square isnt too far from there and if you get there before 11AM its really nice. Union Square is my favorite, they have a lot of higher end but they were sold out of alot.
Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going to both and was surprised by how little stock the Times Square store had but I guess the tourists made off with all the good stuff :p

Columbus Circle is very nice and had a variety of brands and products. I also saw the Louboutin nail polish display which I hadnt seen in any store before.

I was able to find a few shades in MUFE shadows I was looking for so I am glad I stopped by here.