All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Sephora has 8% cash back on ebates today!
Stop it!
fight.gif
I've spent enough at that place---time to spread it around a little!!!
girlhaha.gif

ElectricLady

Got my order yesterday!
And when some of you mentioned that the code was still working yesterday, I picked up Becca Opal... That wasn't apart of the plan LOL.

Anaphora

Good to know. I love the KVD liquid lipsticks.. Guess i'll open one of the velvetines and return them if i like KVD better, since the prices are pretty similar
Hm, I guess I'll do the same. I like the one KVD liquid lipstick I've tried. I was just hoping to like LC since Wicked looks like such a nice color. I guess if I hate it, I'll exchange it for something else I want like KVD Bauhau5.

ElectricLady

Hm, I guess I'll do the same.  I like the one KVD liquid lipstick I've tried.  I was just hoping to like LC since Wicked looks like such a nice color.  I guess if I hate it, I'll exchange it for something else I want like KVD Bauhau5.
You NEED Mau5/Bauhau5. I do find the formula of the liquid lipsticks to be drying, but that color is so pretty that I don't mind putting up with it.

IAmakeupaddict

You guys. I seriously love the Hourglass blush palette. We're getting married. You're all invited. Also I'm going to be broke, because I want to order all his friends. And the balls. Anyway wearing luminous flush. It is gorgeous. Wore mood exposure yesterday and that was pretty as well. Also ignore the messy hair, I swear I brushed it after I took this pic. It is cooooold here in Iowa, snow in the ground and all, and my winter coat and scarf messed it up :)

IAmakeupaddict

And when some of you mentioned that the code was still working yesterday, I picked up Becca Opal... That wasn't apart of the plan LOL.
Great haul! I told myself NO more lippies. I seriously have a drawer full of lippies AND a rack of 50+ mac lipsticks. It was a sad day for me hahaha. Is that the melted lipstick in Berry? That's my favorite right now! I wear that and Ruby constantly. I love the wear of them, not as drying as most liquid lipsticks and they stay on forever.

ElectricLady

Great haul! I told myself NO more lippies.  I seriously have a drawer full of lippies AND a rack of 50+ mac lipsticks.  It was a sad day for me hahaha.  Is that the melted lipstick in Berry? That's my favorite right now! I wear that and Ruby constantly.  I love the wear of them, not as drying as most liquid lipsticks and they stay on forever. 
Yep, that's Berry! It's so pretty and unlike a lot of the berry lipsticks I have. I have Fuchsia already and agree about the formula-- I like that they're not really drying. I need to tell myself no more lipsticks, as well. They're definitely my weakness.

MandyVanHook

All of this Lime Crime talk has me slightly disappointed that I just bought two Velvetines. I knew a little bit about the controversy from years ago but not everything. However, I'm going to try the products out and judge them for what they are and not by what I think of the owner of the company. I respect whatever decision anyone else makes regarding purchasing from Lime Crime or any other company, though. As long as she isn't grinding up cute little puppies to make lipsticks... LOL

MandyVanHook

You guys. I seriously love the Hourglass blush palette. We're getting married. You're all invited. Also I'm going to be broke, because I want to order all his friends. And the balls. Anyway wearing luminous flush. It is gorgeous. Wore mood exposure yesterday and that was pretty as well. Also ignore the messy hair, I swear I brushed it after I took this pic. It is cooooold here in Iowa, snow in the ground and all, and my winter coat and scarf messed it up :)
You look beautiful, and I agree... that Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette is amazing! It was totally worth cheating on my Nars blush collection for!

IAmakeupaddict

Yep, that's Berry! It's so pretty and unlike a lot of the berry lipsticks I have. I have Fuchsia already and agree about the formula-- I like that they're not really drying. I need to tell myself no more lipsticks, as well. They're definitely my weakness.
Imagine that, specktrettes with lipstick weakness - haha. You will LOVE berry. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. You're right, it's different from all of my other berry lippies too. I actually have it in full size, but then I bought the mini set to break apart and gift and I am SO tempted to keep the mini berry for my purse.

I'm such a hoarder, haha.

NaomiH

All of this Lime Crime talk has me slightly disappointed that I just bought two Velvetines. I knew a little bit about the controversy from years ago but not everything. However, I'm going to try the products out and judge them for what they are and not by what I think of the owner of the company. I respect whatever decision anyone else makes regarding purchasing from Lime Crime or any other company, though. As long as she isn't grinding up cute little puppies to make lipsticks... LOL
I totally understand! I didn't order then for fear I'd never receive my order due to not only other people's complaints online but do to 2 people I knew who went through hell and back to get their items which made it more personal for me. I have been finding it hard to not grab Wicked since it launched though because the colour is so lovely and I hear nothing but raves, maybe one of these days I'll snag it, but it definitely will not be purchased directly through them if I do.

IAmakeupaddict

You look beautiful, and I agree... that Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette is amazing! It was totally worth cheating on my Nars blush collection for!
I had to cheat on my NARS and my Tarte Blush Collection for. I actually bought the Tarte Holiday Palette because I missed last years and I used that like, every day... then yesterday I received the Hourglass palette and it's day 2 no Tarte. It's probably crying.

IAmakeupaddict

You look gorgeous!
eyelove.gif
heart.gif
bouquet.gif
You ladies are wayyyyy too sweet! I'm determined to switch up my eye looks so I've forced myself to use something different every day haha. Today I wore Rose pigment which I never use but I love every time I do. Ah, the life of a makeup hoarder collector. And Too Faced Melted Peony with UD Wicked liner. Not sure about this one... I don't usually wear warm pinks. I think? I like it... Hahah.

MandyVanHook

I had to cheat on my NARS and my Tarte Blush Collection for.  I actually bought the Tarte Holiday Palette because I missed last years and I used that like, every day... then yesterday I received the Hourglass palette and it's day 2 no Tarte.  It's probably crying.
There is just something so soft and effortless about these :)

IAmakeupaddict

There is just something so soft and effortless about these
smiles.gif
Exactly! Normally I'm like oh I need these super pigmented blushes, but honestly so many of mine (*cough*narscoeurbattant*cough*) I have to be SOOOOO careful of (though, yes, I love that color) that I hardly use them. Its actually nice to be able to just apply and build up if necessary without worrying about striping your face.