All Things Sephora

SassyWonder

:headbang: *goes to check again*
Just for reference. ....:poke:

Yazmin

Did anyone else notice during the sale that once the site was back up, you had to log in each time just to see your loves or basket (if you stepped away to long), but once the sale was over, it was back to normal?

shontay07108

Did anyone else notice during the sale that once the site was back up, you had to log in each time just to see your loves or basket (if you stepped away to long), but once the sale was over, it was back to normal?
Yup I mentioned that. Also all the stuff I had in my cart before the site went down was gone. Annoying.

IAmakeupaddict

Yes! It was even like that on the app. It was super annoying. I kept looking at it like "It says 'stay logged in' though..."

SassyWonder

[COLOR=0000FF] Can't an old broad get a break around here?  :haha:  I'll order them cause Sassy frightened me and then you all cornered me.  Looks like no way out!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Oh Sassy you look so pretty---gorgeous skin---the lipstick is a gorgeous color on you too!!![/COLOR]
Its the Doré 4 balls! Photoshop in a can baby!:eyelove:

SassyWonder

[COLOR=0000FF] Can't an old broad get a break around here?  :haha:  I'll order them cause Sassy frightened me and then you all cornered me.  Looks like no way out!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Oh Sassy you look so pretty---gorgeous skin---the lipstick is a gorgeous color on you too!!![/COLOR]
No Breaks when the product is Amazing! Buy Now! Buy them All!