All Things Sephora

pretty_melody

greengrin.gif
Oh really! You are definitely the sweetest enabler!
friends.gif
Aww thanks sweetie!
love.gif

elegant-one

LOL it's what I was born to do! In all honesty the blush is pretty reasonably priced when it comes to luxury blushes and with how much product you get...you also didn't hear this from me but nordstrom is doing a free mini tom ford lipstick with purchase so.....
th_rolleye0014.gif
Died...for the GWP, they actually ask you to RETURN the GWP if you return the product ordered
icon_eek.gif
I have NEVER ever seen that disclaimer!
girlhaha.gif

Mimi702

LOVE the Algenist mask...............just like everything Algenist
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
Yay!! So happy your loving this
yahoo.gif
... which other Algenist products have you tried and loved..? I've only tried a few so far, like the Toner and Cleanser but definetly want to try more.

Mimi702

I want these:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Kevyn-Aucoin-The-Expert-Brush-Collection-Kevyn-Aucoin/prod165490233_cat45420731__/p.prod?icid=SiloMain4_2_Beauty_KevynAucoin_US&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45420731%2526pageSize%253D30%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod165490233&cmCat=product

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Yves-Saint-Laurent-Beaute-Exclusive-Holiday-2014-Glossy-Stain-Set-Yves-Saint-Laurent-Beauty/prod172820082_cat2690731__/p.prod?icid=SiloMain4_4_Beauty_YvesSaintLaurentBeauty_US&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat2690731%2526pageSize%253D30%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod172820082&cmCat=product

I know not Sephora related but we talk about everything here...
Hey sugar :) I know it might not be exactly the same but I remember seeing a Kevin Aucoin brush set on sale a couple wks ago when I was ordering some stuff from Beauty.com. I'll try to add the link below for you.
http://www.beauty.com/kevyn-aucoin-limited-edition-five-piece-brush-set-beauty-com-exclusive/qxp465079?catid=72641

boschicka

Everyone who said it before was right: Nars Almeria blush is perfection. So is Clinique's Black Honey eyeshadow over UD Sin Primer Potion.
f4caec92c7250f6bd86321200e45c760418c69bac94bbff291a3149671864d12.jpg

smallestkitten

My last order is marked as 'unsuccessful authorization' but my card's been charged and sephora never emailed me to tell me my order had been cancelled, and now the thing I bought is out of stock
nonono.gif

Medgal07

Can anyone recommend a good fan brush?
If you don't want a brush as large and as dense as the Louise Young brush, Laura Mercier has one just like the MAC fan brush, but better. It's sturdier & denser and good
to use w/highlighters----fits right on to the cheek bones and other facial high planes pretty easily & efficiently.

elegant-one

Everyone who said it before was right: Nars Almeria blush is perfection. So is Clinique's Black Honey eyeshadow over UD Sin Primer Potion.
f4caec92c7250f6bd86321200e45c760418c69bac94bbff291a3149671864d12.jpg
lol.gif

I am in LOVE LOVE with Almeria blush. I've been wearing it every day. It looks amazing with every red lipstick I wear.
pompom.gif

elegant-one

you gotta try the Algenist Algae Mask, it's wonderful!!
I'm so happy you love this too!! I was really surprised too how quickly I saw results and how it brightened my face right away. It's my fav out of all the masks I have.

Yay!! So happy your loving this
yahoo.gif
... which other Algenist products have you tried and loved..? I've only tried a few so far, like the Toner and Cleanser but definetly want to try more.
Thanks hun!
friends.gif
It makes the skin look & feel so incredible & silky soft.

I have the Toner, Algae Mask, Melting Cleanser, Multi-perfecting Pore Correcting concentrate, both eye creams, the oil & Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum. I LOVE ALL the products!

sagehen

Do any of you ladies still have VIB orders that have not been shipped? My last two orders have been saying "sent to warehouse" for nearly a week. I know about the shipping delay, but I am feeling paranoid about these two orders because they both contain LC products. Sephora has a bad history of cancelling my orders without notification.