All Things Sephora

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]  I'm so glad you love it.  I nabbed one when they first came out several weeks ago, and I was so disappointed---so It was one & done for me.  I don't think it was the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   product per se, but my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]expectations.  I enjoyed the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]peachy scent, but that's about it.[/COLOR]
Awwww, sorry you didn't like it :( I love it most for the beneficial properties. My lips are so dry when I'm in the US. I don't have that issue when I'm in Mexico, ever. I put some of the Tint in oil on lastnight and woke up to very soft and moisturized lips. I put it on over one of my MJ lippies and it was remarkable! Filled in my fine lines and made my lips look even plumper! Omg, I love this stuff. That's the beauty of makeup up, what works for one, may be horrible for another. Thankfully, there is so much out there so everyone can be happy :)

Twinkle_Twinkle

My dream is for the new UD and MUFE stuff to drop this week. I'm checking sephora even more than usual now. I just can't order one of those new MUFE bronzers from the UK because I need to make sure I get one that's dark enough and the online swatches suck so hard.
What new MUFE bronzers?!?!?!???!!!! I missed this memo!

Medgal07

Awwww, sorry you didn't like it
ssad.gif
I love it most for the beneficial properties. My lips are so dry when I'm in the US. I don't have that issue when I'm in Mexico, ever. I put some of the Tint in oil on lastnight and woke up to very soft and moisturized lips. I put it on over one of my MJ lippies and it was remarkable! Filled in my fine lines and made my lips look even plumper! Omg, I love this stuff. That's the beauty of makeup up, what works for one, may be horrible for another. Thankfully, there is so much out there so everyone can be happy
smiles.gif
I do like the moisturization properties too, and that's when I tend to reach for it. I blame myself for not being more familiar with the specs of the product before I purchased it
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Shontay
th_happy1.gif
Shontay......See what you made me do!!! I'm so glad you did. My Nails Inc., Alexa Hearts NP arrived and man it's just too CUTE! While I was at it I went ahead and ordered
The VIBR Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cream, So Rouge 240....so, so pretty.

AnastasiaRuth

She gave everything a good review. I'm a lipstick, lipgloss and blush hoarder so I'll be in trouble if they launch during the sale.
Agh, yes! Those blushes look so pretty. I'm going to try to wait for a second though; sephora is gonna be hitting me deep, lol.
Also, I have a 20% off coupon from UD that they sent with holiday purchases so I'll be buying off their website.

jenise

[COLOR=0000FF]No.  Unfortunately I hate this type of event----I used to go to the MAC collection launches too and I guess they loss[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   their appeal for me.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I hope you have a blast and find everything  that you want.  I'm still revising my list, but I'll be[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   shopping solely online.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR]
I'm just going for the cute clutch haha most of my shopping will be done online too!

shontay07108

What new MUFE bronzers?!?!?!???!!!! I missed this memo!
Google "Make Up For Ever Pro Fusion Bronze". It looks so pretty. :D ETA: here's a link http://www.makeupworld.it/2015/04/02/50543/
[COLOR=0000FF]Shontay:yaay: Shontay......See what you made me do!!!  I'm so glad you did.  My Nails Inc., Alexa Hearts NP arrived and man it's just too CUTE!  While I was at it I went ahead and ordered [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]The VIBR Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cream, So Rouge 240....so, so pretty.[/COLOR]
I'm so jealous. I don't have mine yet & don't know when it's coming. It shipped standard, but enjoy! :flower:

jenise

[COLOR=0000FF]Shontay:yaay: Shontay......See what you made me do!!!  I'm so glad you did.  My Nails Inc., Alexa Hearts NP arrived and man it's just too CUTE!  While I was at it I went ahead and ordered [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]The VIBR Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cream, So Rouge 240....so, so pretty.[/COLOR]
Ah you're gonna get a mini back up of the lippie when you hit rouge again!! That nail polish :love:

Vineetha

Nice!!!! :love:

shontay07108

Me too :haha: I like that I can use ebates shopping online!! And the store doesn't have most of the brands either!!
The bag from last year is better than this clutch. I don't need it. I hate going to the mall on Sundays. I don't think anyone will snatch up what I want by Monday morning.

YarahFlower

5fb36cc2_YSL-TOUCH-ECLAT-PRIMER.jpeg
Does anyone know if the YSL Touched Éclat Blur Primer will be available at Sephora???...it has gold flakes in it :shock: I need this!

shontay07108

I usually get my e-mail before I get an actual letter so I'm surprised. You guys might get an e-mail by Thursday, hopefully but the code is generic like V said.

DMcG9

Shontay
th_happy1.gif
Shontay......See what you made me do!!! I'm so glad you did. My Nails Inc., Alexa Hearts NP arrived and man it's just too CUTE! While I was at it I went ahead and ordered
The VIBR Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cream, So Rouge 240....so, so pretty.
God, those are cute. I had a Maybelline nail polish with hearts in it when I was in undergrad. I see Alexa also had a stars polish. I would have bought that immediately.