All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

Same color but on my lips the shine registers more than the color. I've recently purged most of my glosses out of my collection. I have a few that I love the colors of but I'd much rather wear a bold lipstick than a sheer gloss.
I'm with you on that! I have way more lipsticks than glosses. I usually just throw on gloss when I'm going to be on campus all day and don't want to have to carefully touch up a bold red lipstick. A shiny gloss can mostly go on fine without a mirror. I think I'll keep this sample in my backpack for that scenario!

slowlikehoney

I was just playing around with the fold over clutch they gave out yesterday and happened on the Buxom Full On Lip Cream Sample. They smell AMAZING. I could do without the tingling but they aren't sticky. I'm not a gloss girl but I can see myself adding one Buxom Full On Lip Cream to my lippie collection.
I have never considered myself much of a gloss-kind-of-girl but I'm with you. I have one in the shade Kir Royale and it's amazing. Although I'd say that my favorite glosses right now are the new NYX Intense Butter Gloss ones.

Also, side question! Has anyone ever used the BECCA Ever-Matte primer? What were your experiences with it?

DLuxJessica

I have never considered myself much of a gloss-kind-of-girl but I'm with you. I have one in the shade Kir Royale and it's amazing. Although I'd say that my favorite glosses right now are the new NYX Intense Butter Gloss ones.

Also, side question! Has anyone ever used the BECCA Ever-Matte primer? What were your experiences with it?
I have! I like it pretty well. I've tried it both under and over my foundation, and I think I prefer to gently tap it onto my t-zone AFTER I apply foundation (but before powder) in order to help it last longer.

laurennnxox

Finally tried my sample of the MUFE smoothing primer! While the blurring wasn't as dramatic as the blog post we saw-- it definitely helped my foundation go on extremely well. It has the exact same silicone feel to it as the Hourglass Mineral Veil. Depending on my wear time, it might be a great, cheaper substitute!

DILLIGAF

Kir Royale was the color I was thinking about.

KiKi Kontour

i definitely use it in the summer for my tzone!! its thick as hell but it works! never thought to use it on top of foundation so i'll have to try it

Dolly Snow

Finally tried my sample of the MUFE smoothing primer! While the blurring wasn't as dramatic as the blog post we saw-- it definitely helped my foundation go on extremely well. It has the exact same silicone feel to it as the Hourglass Mineral Veil. Depending on my wear time, it might be a great, cheaper substitute! 
Good to know, thank you for the mini review :)

msvluvsmac

According to the cashier I talked to yesterday they should be instores by Thursday. That's why I'm waiting to go back in. She said they will have some of their summer stuff on the floor by then. Maybe your store will do the same.
Thanks! Will definitely be there Thursday. :yahoo::nanas:

shontay07108

So I checked the tracking on my Nails Inc polish and it said it had been delivered, but it wasn't in there. I got other mail, but not the polish. I had the landlord check the boxes above and below mine and nothing. So either the box is still on the truck or the mailman is so stupid he put it in some other box. I probably won't get to Sephora tomorrow b/c I have to do something else, but if I get there Wednesday and that VB Nails Inc polish is gone I'll order it from the Nails Inc site or beauty.com at full price before I bother with Sephora's standard shipping again. I'm gonna sit tight, though and check with the only competent mailman that delivers on Tuesdays before I lose my mind like I usually do.

Medgal07

My wallet called the po-po claiming domestic abuse. I'm so glad I can't even shop the sale until after payday on Weds anyway. Hallelujah!
lmao.gif
I have just a few thing in my cart. Think I'll get them tonight before I'm tempted to add anything else.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

So I checked the tracking on my Nails Inc polish and it said it had been delivered, but it wasn't in there. I got other mail, but not the polish. I had the landlord check the boxes above and below mine and nothing. So either the box is still on the truck or the mailman is so stupid he put it in some other box. I probably won't get to Sephora tomorrow b/c I have to do something else, but if I get there Wednesday and that VB Nails Inc polish is gone I'll order it from the Nails Inc site or beauty.com at full price before I bother with Sephora's standard shipping again. I'm gonna sit tight, though and check with the only competent mailman that delivers on Tuesdays before I lose my mind like I usually do.
Oh crap!!! I hope it arrives.
sigh.gif

Shopping Obsess

I have a sample of the Hourglass Mineral Veil. I may have to bring it out to try it.

msvluvsmac

I went to JCP today and they didn't have the new Too Faced eye palette. I guess I'll check again Thursday. They had 1 Becca under eye brightening cream. I was going to purchase a travel size Becca Opal shimmering skin perfector but the SA had no clue about the 15% off and I couldn't sign into JCP WiFi to get the code from my phone (I can never get phone service in that store). I asked her if she had a code and she said she didn't know anything about a code. I gave her my VIB Rouge card and she still had no clue. I just left at that point . . . money saved for other things. I don't know why I even bother to go in the store. Sometimes JCP seems more out of the loop than the regular stores.

msvluvsmac

That stinks. Hope it shows up.

laurennnxox

I went to JCP today and they didn't have the new Too Faced eye palette. I guess I'll check again Thursday. They had 1 Becca under eye brightening cream. I was going to purchase a travel size Becca Opal shimmering skin perfector but the SA had no clue about the 15% off and I couldn't sign into JCP WiFi to get the code from my phone (I can never get phone service in that store). I asked her if she had a code and she said she didn't know anything about a code. I gave her my VIB Rouge card and she still had no clue. I just left at that point . . . money saved for other things. I don't know why I even bother to go in the store. Sometimes JCP seems more out of the loop than the regular stores.
I'm sorry about your experience! My mall has both a Sephora JCP and a stand alone one. Oddly enough, the JCP is usually the first to get the new items! One of the SAs at my JCP is a sweetheart. I was at the VIBR Event on Sunday, and the gentleman scanned my items, scanned my VIBR card, and when he read out my total... I went: "That's *with* the 15 percent off?" and he goes "Oh. Why, do you have a coupon?" It took everything in me not to be like "..........
oh.gif
You're freaking kidding me right?" I didn't have service in the store so I couldn't pull up my email. So, he went to the manager and she was like "Yes, we have a scan sheet for that." I chalked it up to being super early and maybe he's not a morning person.
girlhaha.gif
But it was a bit annoying. I'm glad I asked. You'd think it would be automatically done... especially at an event where all the rouges get the 15% off!

msvluvsmac

I'm sorry about your experience! My mall has both a Sephora JCP and a stand alone one. Oddly enough, the JCP is usually the first to get the new items! One of the SAs at my JCP is a sweetheart. I was at the VIBR Event on Sunday, and the gentleman scanned my items, scanned my VIBR card, and when he read out my total... I went: "That's *with* the 15 percent off?" and he goes "Oh. Why, do you have a coupon?" It took everything in me not to be like "..........:eek:  You're freaking kidding me right?" I didn't have service in the store so I couldn't pull up my email. So, he went to the manager and she was like "Yes, we have a scan sheet for that." I chalked it up to being super early and maybe he's not a morning person. :haha:  But it was a bit annoying. I'm glad I asked. You'd think it would be automatically done... especially at an event where all the rouges get the 15% off! 
That's crazy especially since you were at a private event set up especially for that purpose. You would think the code would automatically come up once they scan your card or ask for your phone number or email address. I had just come from the main store in the mall and at that point I didn't feel like walking back to the other end of King of Prussia Mall, which is a large mall. I figure I'll go to the one in Philly while I'm at work. I know a SA there and she's always helpful. I'll just wait until Thursday so I can check out any new summer items and I'll be done.