All Things Sephora

montREALady

I like it because I use it on my brows before I fill them in.
Shit good idea!
 I'm going to reswatch if the 99th & Columbus store has it this afternoon. We shall see! 
Which the bronzers or e/s palette?
I'm from America's paradise -- the sunny island of St. Croix in the USVI. Was that dramatic enough? :haha:
Been there! Omg I'd like to go back right now. Been to a few nice islands via cruises. St. Thomas I can move to this second. Like walk there from NYC, that's how bad.
I might get two.  It looks like a good compromise.  The tube still looks like a squeeze tube, so you don't *have* to use the applicator.  Now you have me wondering if I need Enigma and I stopped using UD Primers years ago.  How is the anti aging one ladies?  LOL @ Dramatic, loved it though.    
Yeah squeezable but the hole may be too big. Omg that didn't sound right, I apologize. I won't be lying to say I keep forgetting to put on the anti-aging pp. I actually only use pp when I'm going out, not for work and stuff. At this point I'm just buying from that market now. The EL gwp from Nordie, I got the anti-aging one. Oooh, I got the Sephora Depuffing Roll-On Gel. The manager of the store recommended it to me yesterday. Looks good. I saw a reviewer say she puts it in the fridge. Sounds exciting. https://m.sephora.com/product/P276324

laurennnxox

I think I'm going to Sephora tomorrow night to see if they put out the UD stuff. The manager said she was expecting a shipment Friday night and they change the store on Monday. Or something to that effect. I'll call ahead. I'm thinking about picking up a UDPP. I stopped using it in favor for Nars about a year or so ago. However, I got a sample of the original formula when I recently bought Naked 2 and just got around to giving it another chance. Wow! Why did I ever switch?! It made my shadows way more pigmented and fade proof. Plus it blends in nicely to my skin color, unlike Nars which is white. Are the other shades/types worth giving a shot?

MsGlossy

Yes, cruises are awesome because you get to see and do so much. I'm hoping to take a cruise before the summer is up, but everyone keeps flaking out on me.

kaitlynxo

So I spent a little too much at sephora today but I couldn't help myself..:love:

DILLIGAF

I may have gone ahead and purchased the UD PP in Enigma. The color is more flattering for my complexion than Eden. It actually reminds me of MAC's Nubile paint pot. I'll put up with the doe foot.

Twinkle_Twinkle

The bronzer, but I ended up not swatching it. I exchanged my Hourglass Mood Exposure and picked up Dim Light. Last night I also ordered DuWop's Mattilume in Darker from DermStore. But I'm done now! I really have to be done. I am on a no-buy until the end of May; the Beauty.com $15 off $75, which is pretty much a 20% off expires at the end of May. And after that I am on a no-buy until my birthday in August, but even then I don't want to buy anything other than replacements of basics. Ideally I want to be on a no-buy/very low-buy from May until November. I think I can… I think I can… I think I can...

ILoveMakeup84

Yesss! I personally love it. It feels so great on the skin. I've been using it twice a day for the last year or so. Maybe you can ask for a sample? :)
Thank you! I actually have a Clinique counter in my country so I am going to ask for a sample first :) I am so scared of trying new face products since I breakout so easily!

ILoveMakeup84

I haven't tried that but I've used MAC Lightful C moisturizer which is very light and gel-like, and Nar's gel moisturizer. Both are very nice. Neither broke me out, and both were very hydrating (the Nars is more hydrating than MAC's which is very light). I'm very curious about this from Belif from Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/oil-control-fresh-moisturizer-P394636?skuId=1686385   Has anyone used Belif? Some of their formulas sound really nice. I'm really curious about this gel-oil from Belif:  http://www.sephora.com/aqua-gel-oil-P394693?skuId=1681931 Some of their masks sounds good too.  
Thank you! I'll check out the MAC and Nars ones! I've seen the MAC one online and been very curious about it :)

ILoveMakeup84

I also have combination skin and I actually felt dry after using it. It was weird. I only used it a couple times because I was afraid I would break out from being so dry.
Some people say its drying which is a no-no. I think I'll go to my Clinique counter and ask for a sample first :) I am kinda scared of trying to face products lol

ILoveMakeup84

I have used it and it was perfect for me. I have very greasy skin. And I found it to be good. If your skin is more dry than oily I would say try a sample first
Thank you! I am not very oily to be honest. Only my forehead gets oily throughout the day. I have more normal skin.

laurennnxox

Some sneak peek swatches of some of the MUFE plexiglosses. Since we can order them on Sephora now during the sale, I thought it might be okay to post this here!

205P and 405P both look really pretty... however I'm not sure if I should be ashamed to admit that when scrolling down and saw the lip swatch for 502P, I actually cringed.
ohboy.gif
Perhaps it is not my taste in gloss.

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-make-up-for-ever-artist-plexi-glosses-photos-swatches#more-194270

shontay07108

Some sneak peek swatches of some of the MUFE plexiglosses. Since we can order them on Sephora now during the sale, I thought it might be okay to post this here! 205P and 405P both look really pretty... however I'm not sure if I should be ashamed to admit that when scrolling down and saw the lip swatch for 502P, I actually cringed. :eek:hboy:  Perhaps it is not my taste in gloss. http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek...ist-plexi-glosses-photos-swatches#more-194270
:lol: Damn they look awful on her. They looked better on other people I've seen. My order shipped this morning so I guess I'll find out by Tuesday which camp I fall into.

laurennnxox

lol.gif
Damn they look awful on her. They looked better on other people I've seen. My order shipped this morning so I guess I'll find out by Tuesday which camp I fall into.
You'll have to let us know how you like them! I'm torn between ordering 1 or 2 of these or the new MJ ones.