All Things Sephora

DLuxJessica

Love it!!!
Thank you!
heart.gif

KiKi Kontour

Really Twinkle
huh2.gif
all that jumping thru hoops for a freaking SAMPLE????!!! woooow i meeean did it come out her own stash or some shyt? gimme my dmn sample n let me go on my merry way smh!! yea sephora has a good return policy too but its just sooooome of those bytchy SA's sprinkled about that give folks a hard time for no reason. it's not like i was returning without a receipt or something!

charismafulltv

Really Twinkle
huh2.gif
all that jumping thru hoops for a freaking SAMPLE????!!! woooow i meeean did it come out her own stash or some shyt? gimme my dmn sample n let me go on my merry way smh!! yea sephora has a good return policy too but its just sooooome of those bytchy SA's sprinkled about that give folks a hard time for no reason. it's not like i was returning without a receipt or something!
If you return a product, how long will you get the refund in your account?

jenise

Nordstrom has such a great return policy, and Sephora does too actually, so it sucks when people give you a hard time. The first visit was such an epic fail I wouldn't even know where to start but on the second visit I went in (against my better judgement) for a sample of Becca's SSP in Rose Gold. I politely asked for a sample and the first thing out of her mouth was "I would be happy to sample any product for you, but just to let you know, that has pink tones in it so it's going to make you ashy." Then she pumped some on her hand to demonstrate it's potential ashiness for me. Again, I politely asked for the sample. She told me I should get Topaz instead. I said I already had Topaz and I just really wanted a sample of Rose Gold. She told me I should mix them (which was my intention all along…) and FINALLY, after I asked three times, she went to make a sample. And that was nothing compared to the first visit.  :wtf:  
Omg I hate when people question or try to make You not get a sample. Like Uhm are you paying for it???? Or when they act like making a sample is the hardest thing in the world and get annoyed when you ask. Like I would make them myself if I could! It's your job!!! A couple weeks ago I wanted a sample of an oil from fresh and the SA goes "oh you don't need that it's for dark spots and aging skin" I said yeah that's why I want a sample and she's gets ip close to my face and goes "I don't see any dark spots" mind you I had a full face of makeup on ??? I shouldn't have to pull teeth to get a sample made - it's really so annoying!

charismafulltv

You not get a sample. Like Uhm are you paying for it???? Or when they act like making a sample is the hardest thing in the world and get annoyed when you ask. Like I would make them myself if I could! It's your job!!! A couple weeks ago I wanted a sample of an oil from fresh and the SA goes "oh you don't need that it's for dark spots and aging skin" I said yeah that's why I want a sample and she's gets ip close to my face and goes "I don't see any dark spots" mind you I had a full face of makeup on ??? I shouldn't have to pull teeth to get a sample made - it's really so annoying!
My favorite pet peeve from a SA at Sephora is if they kept on following you like your own shadow. Or wanted you to get something from a brand that you are literally not interested in. Or the "Can I help you on something?" and you said " I'll let you know if I need help" after 10 minutes asking you the same question like a broken record.

jenise

My favorite pet peeve from a SA at Sephora is if they kept on following you like your own shadow. Or wanted you to get something from a brand that you are literally not interested in. Or the "Can I help you on something?" and you said " I'll let you know if I need help" after 10 minutes asking you the same question like a broken record.
Omg yes getting followed around the store is the worst

Yazmin

Omg yes getting followed around the store is the worst
I've never had that problem, lol! I'm always trying to chase down SAs to get some help!

Prettypackages

Nordstrom has such a great return policy, and Sephora does too actually, so it sucks when people give you a hard time.

The first visit was such an epic fail I wouldn't even know where to start but on the second visit I went in (against my better judgement) for a sample of Becca's SSP in Rose Gold. I politely asked for a sample and the first thing out of her mouth was "I would be happy to sample any product for you, but just to let you know, that has pink tones in it so it's going to make you ashy." Then she pumped some on her hand to demonstrate it's potential ashiness for me. Again, I politely asked for the sample. She told me I should get Topaz instead. I said I already had Topaz and I just really wanted a sample of Rose Gold. She told me I should mix them (which was my intention all along…) and FINALLY, after I asked three times, she went to make a sample. And that was nothing compared to the first visit.
WTF2.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO she did not. OMG I'm sorry. I had one treat me badly in August over a sample and to do this day, I'm sorry I didn't write about my experience. I think I'll include it in my letter about my JCP experience.

I don't believe in the customer is always right and you can act an ass to get your way, but there is a better way of doing things.

Prettypackages

You not get a sample. Like Uhm are you paying for it???? Or when they act like making a sample is the hardest thing in the world and get annoyed when you ask. Like I would make them myself if I could! It's your job!!! A couple weeks ago I wanted a sample of an oil from fresh and the SA goes "oh you don't need that it's for dark spots and aging skin" I said yeah that's why I want a sample and she's gets ip close to my face and goes "I don't see any dark spots" mind you I had a full face of makeup on ??? I shouldn't have to pull teeth to get a sample made - it's really so annoying!
I wanted a sample of the new (at the time) LM foundation, and had 4 in my hand. Now, I was already FULLY MADE UP, and out enjoying my day off. So 1. I wasn't going right home and didn't want you messing with my face. 2. I had on makeup that I didn't want to take off 3. I was testing a new combo. Dude was like you can only get 3, ok fine, I put one back, then he was like can I try it on you. No. I just want a sample. but we really like to try it on you so you can get the right color. That's ok, I just want the sample. Ok, but I want to try it on you. I put the stuff down that I wanted to purchase and walked out. WTF?

MsGlossy

I just ordered the Ritual bronzer by Laura Mercier and I'm excited to try it out.

Now, I just need to decide between Becca Topaz or Rose Gold (pressed) and then I can put a nail in this coffin of a sale -- it's been killing my wallet!
lol.gif

Medgal07

I just ordered the Ritual bronzer by Laura Mercier and I'm excited to try it out.

Now, I just need to decide between Becca Topaz or Rose Gold (pressed) and then I can put a nail in this coffin of a sale -- it's been killing my wallet!
lol.gif
Good move! Love, love, love it!!!

BOTH!!!

Medgal07

Meddy, the mortician is ready to lay my bludgeoned-to-death budget to rest.
lol.gif

I was debating getting both but I still feel like I will use Blushed Copper more than anything. That color is gorg!
lmao.gif

I like BC a lot too but I honestly reach for Rose Gold & Opal more often. They're permanent right? Have the mortician turn the hearse around---get one now and the
other later. You really can't go wrong with either of them.

MsGlossy

lmao.gif

I like BC a lot too but I honestly reach for Rose Gold & Opal more often. They're permanent right? Have the mortician turn the hearse around---get one now and the
other later. You really can't go wrong with either of them.
Yes, I believe they are. I swatched them both in SiJCP and I was leaning more towards RG but, of course, the sales associate had to confuse me by saying Topaz looked better on me. I'll try to run in Sephora and swatch them again.

charismafulltv

I just ordered the Ritual bronzer by Laura Mercier and I'm excited to try it out. Now, I just need to decide between Becca Topaz or Rose Gold (pressed) and then I can put a nail in this coffin of a sale -- it's been killing my wallet! :lol:  
Love Ritual! I prefer Rose Gold over Topaz.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]  Oh I hope you love them.  Especially Laura Mercier Ritual[/COLOR].  [COLOR=0000FF]It looks scary in the compact and the description really frightened [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]me, but I stepped out on [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]strong[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  recommendations [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]from Vee & Psych 1, and I'm now so glad I did.  Forget the description and the appearance of the product.  It actually  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]looks like a light to medium[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  chocolate brown on me---so [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ideal [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]for [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]bronzing & [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]contouring.  I haven't been this excited about a product that was no where near my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]radar screen in [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ages.[/COLOR]
Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you love Ritual!! it's really intimidating in the pan, but looks so amazing on!

laurennnxox

Hmmmm! I'm curious to order bite's LLLR since I can get 15% off... Like, why not? Worst case they cancel. ITS A MYSTERY :lol:

Latest posts