All Things Sephora

shontay07108

Sorry to hear that. Ordered 2 UD blushes, Score and Kinky, should have them by Wed.
I'm interested in the scent of the UD gloss and whether or not they feel sticky at all. I'm interested in Liar and I almost got it but I just bought a trip from Dose of Colors and that was not cheap at all. I need a break from lip products and shadows.

charismafulltv

I divorced Mac a year ago. No, seriously, I just wasn't feeling it anymore but when MUFE put out their new shadows that I feel are amazingly superior, I just got rid of them. I got Bang blush from UD. I'm excited. I love blushes that are ultra pigmented. It's like living on the edge. Apply too much and look like an assclown.
It's funny with the Mac divorce! HAHA. I returned it the ABH palette and got the Becca products. I was thinking it will be like UD electric or Vice quality since T gave it a B- which what she always gives UD palettes on average. ABH excels with their brow products. I might get UD bittersweet. LOL.

Ernie

That's exactly how I thought it would be. Sucks you had to find that out by buying it. If it wasn't for her brow products I'd be completely soured on her brand. I divorced Mac a year ago. No, seriously, I just wasn't feeling it anymore but when MUFE put out their new shadows that I feel are amazingly superior, I just got rid of them. I got Bang blush from UD. I'm excited. I love blushes that are ultra pigmented. It's like living on the edge. Apply too much and look like an assclown.
Haha, divorced Mac, love it! Those MUfE shadows are divine, when I went to the mufe store when they came out I almost died, it was a whole wall of shadows, I was so overwhelmed I only got 3. Of course later I went back and got some more! Assclown, that was me yesterday, put my makeup on in the dark and in a hurry, thank goodness my friend blended it in for me. Didn't want to look like Bette Davis in what happened to baby Jane.

shontay07108

It's funny with the Mac divorce! HAHA. I returned it the ABH palette and got the Becca products. I was thinking it will be like UD electric or Vice quality since T gave it a B- which what she always gives UD palettes on average. ABH excels with their brow products. I might get UD bittersweet. LOL.
I used the hell out of the electric palette when it came out. I need to break it back out soon. I've been lazy in general when it comes to shadow. I've been skipping it a lot and I have too much of it to be doing that.

shontay07108

Haha, divorced Mac, love it! Those MUfE shadows are divine, when I went to the mufe store when they came out I almost died, it was a whole wall of shadows, I was so overwhelmed I only got 3. Of course later I went back and got some more! Assclown, that was me yesterday, put my makeup on in the dark and in a hurry, thank goodness my friend blended it in for me. Didn't want to look like Bette Davis in what happened to baby Jane.
:lmao: I was just thinking of my makeup mistakes the other day and remembering when I put on too much of an orange Nars blush and had to wash it off at work. Man, makeup can humble you. Even when you feel like you've got it all down you still have those days.

charismafulltv

Assclown, that was me yesterday, put my makeup on in the dark and in a hurry, thank goodness my friend blended it in for me.
They are really nice quality. It's really pro quality makeup. I so far got 6 from them and 3 blushes. I buy them in sets of 3. Surratt Beauty is another nice brand too. I got one blush from the brand and I will definitely get more. :love:

charismafulltv

lmao.gif
I was just thinking of my makeup mistakes the other day and remembering when I put on too much of an orange Nars blush and had to wash it off at work. Man, makeup can humble you. Even when you feel like you've got it all down you still have those days.
girlhaha.gif

Ernie

I'm interested in the scent of the UD gloss and whether or not they feel sticky at all. I'm interested in Liar and I almost got it but I just bought a trip from Dose of Colors and that was not cheap at all. I need a break from lip products and shadows.
I'll see when I get them, hopefully tomorrow, I'll let you know. Love the highlighters from dose of colors.

Ernie

:lmao: I was just thinking of my makeup mistakes the other day and remembering when I put on too much of an orange Nars blush and had to wash it off at work. Man, makeup can humble you. Even when you feel like you've got it all down you still have those days.
Yes and I'm a lot older than you and it still happens! Gotta remember to turn on the light! My biggest fear is when I'll have to get those makeup reading glasses that you can lift up to put your makeup on, horrors! As it is I use a giant magnifying mirror. :shock:

Ernie

They are really nice quality. It's really pro quality makeup. I so far got 6 from them and 3 blushes. I buy them in sets of 3. Surratt Beauty is another nice brand too. I got one blush from the brand and I will definitely get more. :love:
I actually don't have any mufe blushes,:werd: you got the nude palette, right? I'm liking Surratt too, I bought some shadows and blushes, very fine quality.

shontay07108

Yes and I'm a lot older than you and it still happens! Gotta remember to turn on the light! My biggest fear is when I'll have to get those makeup reading glasses that you can lift up to put your makeup on, horrors! As it is I use a giant magnifying mirror. :shock:
I keep my glasses close so in the middle of what I'm doing I can see if I have on enough blush. Also, I have to put them on and step back to see if my brows are even enough. :haha:

boschicka

Why did you get rid if your mac shadows? But anyhow Lounge is similar to club. What about the new Nars Kane blushes? Did you pick up the UD new blushes?
I divorced Mac a year ago. No, seriously, I just wasn't feeling it anymore but when MUFE put out their new shadows that I feel are amazingly superior, I just got rid of them. I got Bang blush from UD. I'm excited. I love blushes that are ultra pigmented. It's like living on the edge. Apply too much and look like an assclown.
*SNORT!*

D
Y
I
N
G

Ernie

Yes it is the Rosebud one. :pompom: Happy you love it too. For once, a nice cheap little gem...that works :lol:
I know, how unusual! There's another lip balm I love even more, also not expensive, it's the Lemon lip balm from Bigelows. Addicted to it, I think we have 4 in the house, everyone uses it, my husband and son. They have it at Bath and body works or at the Bigelows website. There is also a liquid lemon hand soap that is so nice, doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. Of course you have to like lemon scented products!

boschicka

I used the hell out of the electric palette when it came out. I need to break it back out soon. I've been lazy in general when it comes to shadow. I've been skipping it a lot and I have too much of it to be doing that.
werd.gif

Medgal07

I forgot to rave about the Nails Inc polishes I bought. I got Swan Street from the New Whites collection. I was surprised to see them in store the other day b/c last I checked, they weren't online yet. In the bottle it seems kinda minty green, but it's so close to white on the nail, but not completely there. It's beautiful and it builds up beautifully. This is usually a shade that doesn't work out on me. I also got Abbey Road by them and that's a beautiful lavender shade. I might get another one from the white collection next time I go to Sephora (which might just be tomorrow
girlhaha.gif
).
girlhaha.gif
You're just having way too much fun. I was looking at more of those Nails Inc polishes after getting Bamboo White. Have you worn it yet? I haven't tried the red
hearts yet but I know I'll LOVE them because I love all thing heart-shaped. I would add more of them to my collection, but my NP racks runneth over at this point.