All Things Sephora

Twinkle_Twinkle

i ont know which one to try now that they keep comin out wit new ones! hopefully around holiday time or something they'll be like a trial size set of all 3 bottles in one pack or something!! **crosses fingers**

MUFE and I dnt even have it YET!! I say that only becuz MUFE is more expensive than ABH

I wanna try that mufe bronzer too but imma need to swatch it in person! im like you, I don't want no invisible azz bronzer lol. when I was lookin for that cover fx contour palette I said ummm I don't want no medium cuz I AM medium...I like my contour to be draggy **death drops** Nars lovejoy was my first nars blush that got me started in the makeup game. I often wish I didn't start with such high of a quality for blush cuz I haven't stopped collecting them since!! Taj Majal cant be phkd wit tho
heart.gif

omg I barely touched my electric palette...hell I need to be utilizing a lot of shyt wit as much as I got and getting these days smh!!

#MakeupMistakeMoments
th_stormy.gif

That's how I felt when I first got Nars Exhibit A. I was SUCH a beginner and didn't know how to apply it without lookin like getting smacked to the face wit smeared blood or some shyt so I took it back. As I progressed in learning makeup and how to better apply I re-visited exhibit a cuz im all grown up now lol but u right that can definitely humble u. The worst is walkin out the house thinkin ur brows on fleek when they really on
eeksign.gif

ok so im gonna go ahead n grab this mufe nude palette! speaking of mac shadows, I have to agree I've sorta moved on and they just haven't been holdin my interest lately. I've never been big on their shadows anyways becuz there's far too many other brands with better quality...however when they come out wit their new matte collection, honeychiiiiiild that matte royal, stone and maaaaybe whirl will be miiiine!!! **evil laugh** and I have time to recoup from this dmn sale to grab em lol
@shontay07108 and @KiKi Kontour

I can't risk the disappointment of ordering those MUFE bronzers sight unseen. My Electric Palette as been collecting dust. I need to break it out too. I've been skipping eye looks a lot lately because I'm usually low on time but I have waaaayyy too many shadows to let that happen. I am over most MAC products although I still roll in there for lipsticks and basics. I love the hell out of the Pro Longwear Liquid and I am debating whether or not to trade in my NARS Radiant Cream Foundation for the Pro Longwear Compact for the upcoming winter. "We shall see" (please tell me someone gets that The Five Heartbeats reference).

I will buy almost any Urban Decay palette that is released and if I were really ballin' I'd venture into MUFE shadows, but it's best to leave those alone until I'm getting those "Trump checks". I'm trying so hard not to place another order!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I had the worst day ever so I decided to hit up Sephora and it turned my day around.. I knew it would. .
flower.gif
Doesn't makeup always turn a bad day around?! I love it.

Unrelated side note: The Sephora eye shadows continue to impress me. Maybe I'll through a few more of those into my cart…

Carry on…

KiKi Kontour

@shontay07108 and @KiKi Kontour

I can't risk the disappointment of ordering those MUFE bronzers sight unseen. My Electric Palette as been collecting dust. I need to break it out too. I've been skipping eye looks a lot lately because I'm usually low on time but I have waaaayyy too many shadows to let that happen. I am over most MAC products although I still roll in there for lipsticks and basics. I love the hell out of the Pro Longwear Liquid and I am debating whether or not to trade in my NARS Radiant Cream Foundation for the Pro Longwear Compact for the upcoming winter. "We shall see" (please tell me someone gets that The Five Heartbeats reference).

I will buy almost any Urban Decay palette that is released and if I were really ballin' I'd venture into MUFE shadows, but it's best to leave those alone until I'm getting those "Trump checks". I'm trying so hard not to place another order!!!
yes lol love me some 5 heartbeats esp when Redd always had to remind somebody of his "business hours" lmaoooo!!!

and yes I agree, I gotta swatch dem mufe bronzers and im an avid UD palette collector too so im excited to see what they'll come up wit next. pretty soon we'll be in this thread 50 yrs from now talkin bout how we getting Vice Palette #57 or something lol

Yazmin

Quote: Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle

Unrelated side note: The Sephora eye shadows continue to impress me. Maybe I'll through a few more of those into my cart…

Carry on…

A crazy ass busy day, too! I'm exhausted...but my fingers still work
type.gif
and they about to put in some shopping time right 'bout. NOW!

Twinkle_Twinkle

A crazy ass busy day, too! I'm exhausted...but my fingers still work
type.gif
and they about to put in some shopping time right 'bout. NOW!
I just had the good sense to check the UD selection at Beauty.com and thank gawd I did because it is WOMP! So now I'm saying screw that $15 off $75, I'm just going to do my UD eye shadow haul and then I'm on a no buy/in case of emergency buy until November. And of course Sephora is out of Fireball, but I feel like that shadow is pretty dupable anyway so I will live.

hitchcockblonde

Haha!!! Actually sheer glow used to be my HG foundation as well!! And then I tried luminous one and thankfully it worked for me!! But for a very long time I used only sheer glow!! Still love it but I reach for the luminous one more. I hate foundation hunting, inevitably I always came back to the nars ones!!
Foundation hunting is the worst! Especially the trying it on stage. I hated the YSL Touche Eclat foundation, I wanted to love it but it transferred even worse than the Cover FX drops. I'm glad you love the Luminous one, it was certainly better on me than most other foundations but it didn't last very long for me. About 4 hours in I was like
icon_eek.gif
Um where did that full coverage go?

Ernie

Ooh, I just use a little bit & what the directions say too. I don't leave  it on a real long time.
 :frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]Love it---used it just last night.[/COLOR]
Ooh, I just use a little bit & what the directions say too. I don't leave  it on a real long time.
Thanks ladies, feels nice afterwards, I just didn't think I'd look like the hulk with my green face! Good thing the boys were sleeping. :shock:

dash4

Carry on…
Yup! It does.. I am in my own little world where nothing else matters and everything is forgotten when I am in Sephora (and Ulta).. Nothing relaxes me more.

My side note: things keep 'hopping' into my cart...
001_unsure.gif
blink.gif
I need this sale to be over.. geesh..

KiKi Kontour

WELP **looks at clock** in merely 3 minutes this sale will be over and all BI, VIB, VIBR's will turn into pumpkins aka basic as we can no longer partake into spending what would've been money that could've went towards feeding the hungry, animal cruelty and funds to reduce the lips of all these dumb azz teens who have participated in the kylie jenner lip challenge!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

WELP **looks at clock** in merely 3 minutes this sale will be over and all BI, VIB, VIBR's will turn into pumpkins aka basic as we can no longer partake into spending what would've been money that could've went towards feeding the hungry, animal cruelty and funds to reduce the lips of all these dumb azz teens who have participated in the kylie jenner lip challenge!!
I think it's going to be 12PM PST no?

Also Backfire is sold out now too. Give me a break Sephora...

charismafulltv

WELP **looks at clock** in merely 3 minutes this sale will be over and all BI, VIB, VIBR's will turn into pumpkins aka basic as we can no longer partake into spending what would've been money that could've went towards feeding the hungry, animal cruelty and funds to reduce the lips of all these dumb azz teens who have participated in the kylie jenner lip challenge!!
Hahaha

MsGlossy

3 more hours to go!!! Insert evil laugh >>>here<<<.
girlhaha.gif

hitchcockblonde

So my total haul for the sale:

Tarteguard Sunscreen mini - still smelled like sunscreen (I know I'm weird but I hate the smell of sunscreen), left a white cast to my skin, packaging is adorable, I love that it is in a pump but will not be repurchasing
Cinema Secrets brush cleaner - womp womp
Hourglass 1.55 mm gel pencil - eh, at least it is decently long wearing
Nars St. Paul-de-Vence duo - VERY warm on me, going to have to play around with it some more
Shiseido Perfect Foundation brush - love but damn is it tiny, essentially the same as my bareminerals precision face brush but smaller, I definitely recommend this type of brush, it is amazing. Dior has a similar one as well and I'm lazy about washing brushes so I'm glad to have something similar
Boscia cleansing sponge - I like these for when I'm too lazy to pull out my clarisonic
3 of the NARS Christopher Kane glosses, I asked when I was in Sephora today and they brought them out of the back for me.
Nars Sheer Glow Siberia - @montREALady sheer glow is good stuff. I recommend it. And if it doesn't work for you, Sephora has a great return policy

If anyone has any sunscreen recommendations I would really appreciate it. I prefer something that doesn't smell like sunscreen (or cucumber), isn't greasy, no white cast. SPF 30 or more. Preferably under $40. I've been using Supergoop but I don't like the smell and it is pretty greasy on me. Thanks!

Vineetha

So my total haul for the sale: Tarteguard Sunscreen mini - still smelled like sunscreen (I know I'm weird but I hate the smell of sunscreen), left a white cast to my skin, packaging is adorable, I love that it is in a pump but will not be repurchasing Cinema Secrets brush cleaner - womp womp Hourglass 1.55 mm gel pencil - eh, at least it is decently long wearing Nars St. Paul-de-Vence duo - VERY warm on me, going to have to play around with it some more Shiseido Perfect Foundation brush - love but damn is it tiny, essentially the same as my bareminerals precision face brush but smaller, I definitely recommend this type of brush, it is amazing. Dior has a similar one as well and I'm lazy about washing brushes so I'm glad to have something similar Boscia cleansing sponge - I like these for when I'm too lazy to pull out my clarisonic 3 of the NARS Christopher Kane glosses, I asked when I was in Sephora today and they brought them out of the back for me. Nars Sheer Glow Siberia - @montREALady  sheer glow is good stuff. I recommend it. And if it doesn't work for you, Sephora has a great return policy If anyone has any sunscreen recommendations I would really appreciate it. I prefer something that doesn't smell like sunscreen (or cucumber), isn't greasy, no white cast. SPF 30 or more. Preferably under $40. I've been using Supergoop but I don't like the smell and it is pretty greasy on me. Thanks!
Clarins UV PLUS HP spf 40 ( has the typical Clarins fragrance but doesn't smell "sunscreeny" ! Light weight, no whitish cast and good spf!! I also like the algenist one but it does have a scent too!! More like the lacto calamine scent! A tad Strong while applying but fades away! Again thin texture and no whitish cast!!

msvluvsmac

Ok so at 12:09 am I have officially broken the bank and ordered my last item which was the MUFE nude palette. But of course I'm regretting not buying the other palette because, like Shontay, I'm divorcing my MAC shadows. I thought I was in the clear until someone said the sale ends 12 am PST. :type: