All Things Sephora

awickedshape

girlhaha.gif
Oye! Good luck with that!
LOL

I know I'll get him what he likes but still lol

shontay07108

Nice! :eek:hboy: @ the way Sephora packages nail polish. It's great to know Nails Inc doesn't take forever. I don't think I'm gonna order for their sale because I got two new colors from Sephora when I went the other day. I'll wait another couple of weeks and get the styled by you bottles for my friend's birthday. I think you should wear Swan Street first. :D I just removed it last night and put on their new shadow Marylebone High Street. It's an amazing peachy/coral.

montREALady

oh i have it bookmarked + i'm ready to pounce on that thread! nothing better than a good highlight, it completes me! (can't believe i wrote that as tom cruise so gives me the creeps!)

as in Lilly for Target makeup bags?

i don't really like LP that much (in normal life) yet i WANT those DARN napkins!!

next time you go def check out SK, in the mean time here ya go...........

http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-sahara-sunset-collection/-/A-17090552#?lnk=Utility_Sonia_030815_X0Y0W2H2|X0Y0W2H2|T:Template_Utility1B|C:CMS&intc=2334556|null

sephora brought back the mini perfume promo w/$25......

Enter code SPIRITS in the promotion code box during sephora.com checkout to receive your choice of one of the following six fragrance minis: Burberry My Burberry deluxe sample (0.17 oz), Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue deluxe sample (0.24 oz), Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue deluxe sample (0.15 oz), Tocca Beauty Simone deluxe sample (0.17 oz), Gucci Guilty deluxe sample (0.16 oz), or Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium deluxe sample (0.25 oz).
I got some good LP stuff at Target in store, just got my 2yr old daughter's sandals I ordered online yesterday, so cute. Tried them on her tonight and she refused to take them off and fell asleep in them, lol. I got a couple items from SK's Sahara Sunset line, I stalked the highlighter and bought the bronze/blush stick. We spoke about it in the highlighter's thread back then
cheerleader.gif
Oh is the spirits code working again? I tried earlier and it wasn't.

boschicka

I got some good LP stuff at Target in store, just got my 2yr old daughter's sandals I ordered online yesterday, so cute. Tried them on her tonight and she refused to take them off and fell asleep in them, lol. I got a couple items from SK's Sahara Sunset line, I stalked the highlighter and bought the bronze/blush stick. We spoke about it in the highlighter's thread back then
cheerleader.gif
Oh is the spirits code working again? I tried earlier and it wasn't.
So cute!

montREALady

Are you using the original Double Wear or the Light version in the tube? I'm trying to decide between the two. My skin is pretty good and I don't wear makeup every day, but when I do I like to go all out.
Silicone-free would be nice I suppose, though I wasn't looking for that. I remember when I first cut off my locs I was into the silicone-free hair products, then my hair was worse off than when I used them, lol.

The original. The EL guy told me not to even bother with the light and to just mix the regular with my moisturizer for that look. I know girl, save the beat-face for going out. Ha! I'm liking the L'Oreal Pro-Matte though, I ain't gonna lie. Just wish the color matched me more. In the summer it will be perfect though.

Medgal07

I can't get the pics but nice polish haul!

LOL

I know I'll get him what he likes but still lol
girlhaha.gif
Ok, here it comes-----------GET BOTH!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Nice!
ohboy.gif
@ the way Sephora packages nail polish. It's great to know Nails Inc doesn't take forever. I don't think I'm gonna order for their sale because I got two new colors from Sephora when I went the other day. I'll wait another couple of weeks and get the styled by you bottles for my friend's birthday.

I think you should wear Swan Street first.
greengrin.gif
I just removed it last night and put on their new shadow Marylebone High Street. It's an amazing peachy/coral.
Shontay, Nails Inc did a great job---I'm VERY impressed. The 20% off sale & free bottle of NP didn't hurt either!!!! You have to let me know how 'styled by you' goes.'
I'll do it for my daughter in June, if it's nice. She was over and loved my Alexa Hearts and Bamboo White NP. She put them on, so I'll surprise her with her own.

I think I should wear Swan St first too
th_DANCE.gif
Pretty colors aside---I'm impressed with the formula. I've had Bamboo White on since Friday and no chips or tip-wear---love it. I hope you've had a chance to wear it!!!! OMG---Marylebone High Street is another one that purchased---it is so, so pretty.

stormborn

Silicone-free would be nice I suppose, though I wasn't looking for that. I remember when I first cut off my locs I was into the silicone-free hair products, then my hair was worse off than when I used them, lol.  The original. The EL guy told me not to even bother with the light and to just mix the regular with my moisturizer for that look. I know girl, save the beat-face for going out. Ha! I'm liking the L'Oreal Pro-Matte though, I ain't gonna lie. Just wish the color matched me more. In the summer it will be perfect though. 
Lol! I love that he was so honest. The SA at Sephora was trying to convince me that I didn't need the original, it's too full coverage, it's hard to work with, etc etc. I was like lady, is this your opinion or fact? I hate when SAs try to get you to buy what they want you to buy based on your five minute encounter. I was at MAC for a concealer on the weekend and the girl there was trying to convince me I didn't need it. If I thought I didn't need it, would I be here lady!? Ain't got no idea about this crazy hormonal skin and my vicious attack cat toddler. Lol what a rant. Point being, I think I want the original but they had to go and get me second guessing myself.

shontay07108

:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF] Ok, here it comes-----------GET BOTH!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Shontay, Nails Inc did a great job---I'm VERY impressed.  The 20% off sale & free bottle of NP didn't hurt either!!!!     You have to let me know how 'styled by you' goes.'[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I'll do it for my daughter in [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]June, if it's nice.  She was over and loved my Alexa Hearts and Bamboo White NP.  She put them on, so I'll surprise her with her own.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I think I should wear Swan St first too[/COLOR]:happydance: [COLOR=0000FF]Pretty colors aside---I'm impressed with the formula.  I've had Bamboo White on since Friday and no chips or tip-wear---love it.  I hope you've had a chance to wear it!!!!   OMG---Marylebone High Street is another one that purchased---it is so, so pretty.[/COLOR]
I haven't had the chance to wear Bamboo White yet. I'm itching to wear Abbey Road, so that might be next. :haha:

TwiggyPop

Lowes and Home Depot are two places I can stay in just as long as Sephora!!! You're my kinda people! ;) I've never tried LaSplash! But I will certainly go and check them out! Thank you for the recommendation :)
I even took my 2 year old daughter to Lowes with me and let her pick out her own watering can and kids rake. Haha. She likes to help.

DILLIGAF

oh i have it bookmarked + i'm ready to pounce on that thread! nothing better than a good highlight, it completes me! (can't believe i wrote that as tom cruise so gives me the creeps!)  as in Lilly for Target makeup bags?  i don't really like LP that much (in normal life) yet i WANT those DARN napkins!!  next time you go def check out SK, in the mean time here ya go........... http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashu...|T:Template_Utility1B|C:CMS&intc=2334556|null sephora brought back the mini perfume promo w/$25...... [COLOR=666666]Enter code [/COLOR][COLOR=666666]SPIRITS[/COLOR][COLOR=666666] in the promotion code box during [/COLOR]sephora.com[COLOR=666666] checkout to receive your choice of one of the following six fragrance minis: Burberry My Burberry deluxe sample (0.17 oz), Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue deluxe sample (0.24 oz), Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue deluxe sample (0.15 oz), Tocca Beauty Simone deluxe sample (0.17 oz), Gucci Guilty deluxe sample (0.16 oz), or Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium deluxe sample (0.25 oz). [/COLOR]
I got bags from the SK spring 2015 collection in the lips print. Four of them. *smh*

Medgal07

I haven't had the chance to wear Bamboo White yet. I'm itching to wear Abbey Road, so that might be next.
girlhaha.gif
Abbey Rd is so pretty too. I also got White Horse Street (Pastel lavender) but I think it's the gel formula. I'm now planning my whole look around Swan St!
th_DANCE.gif

Abbey Rd will be after Swan St for me.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]  Abbey Rd is so pretty too.  I also got White Horse Street (Pastel lavender) but I think it's the gel formula.  I'm now planning my whole look around Swan St!  [/COLOR]:happydance: [COLOR=0000FF]  Abbey Rd will be after Swan St for [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]me.[/COLOR]
I want to get Duke Street, too. I should've the other day in Sephora but I said two at one time was enough. I am so excited right now because I ventured over to the Mac side of this board and found out Fix+ Rose is coming back. I'm getting like 3 bottles! :happydance:

Medgal07

I am so excited right now because I ventured over to the Mac side of this board and found out Fix+ Rose is coming back. I'm getting like 3 bottles!
th_DANCE.gif
Duke St is gorgeous too---that's part of the Nail Kail line!!!

I never had that one but I really like Fix+....much better than Skindinavia, as far as fragrance goes. Please keep me posted. I'd love to try it. Man that would be
awesome for the summer!!! I keep my finishing mist in the refrigerator in the summer and spritz my face just before I leave the house.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]   Duke St is gorgeous too---that's part of the Nail Kail line!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    I never had that one but I really like Fix+....much better than Skindinavia, as far as fragrance goes.  Please keep me posted.  I'd love to try it.  Man that would be[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   awesome for the summer!!!  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I keep my finishing mist in the refrigerator in the summer and spritz my face just before I leave the house.[/COLOR]
I don't think it has an actual date yet. The post just said Summer 2015. I hope it's early Summer because it'll be perfect. I used to keep my Fix+ in the fridge, too and I'll definitely do that as it gets hotter.

Anneri

I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences with the Marc Jacobs Highliner crayons? I saw T's swatch of Orange Crush and decided I need an orange liner in my life. Are the MJ ones any good? I've eyes that water easily so some staying power is a must for me! Opinions?