All Things Sephora

Sabrunka

I just got a Natasha Denona palette in my Beautylish Luckybag! It looks so pretty, but I haven't swatched it yet. Congrats on the awesome discount. Would love to hear what you think of the items when you get them.

Ohhh really?!?! Well, if you don't like or want it, I will buy it from you (as long as it isn't #4 or #9 lol). I bought my palette off another person who got theirs in their beautylish bag as well! I'm the person who will take what you don't want :cool:

elegant-one

I'm 100% done with the Sephora reviews section. Seriously, take a look at the Hourglass strobing powder reviews. It's all a bunch of crybabies devastated about the powders not coming out when Sephora claimed they would. Now, I am not a patient person when it comes to getting my hands on something I want, but my goodness. That's not what the review section is for! I lost IQ points scrolling through that garbage. Again, we need to regulate who uses the internet.

:hmm: :rules::roflmao::tiptoe:

boschicka

I'm 100% done with the Sephora reviews section. Seriously, take a look at the Hourglass strobing powder reviews. It's all a bunch of crybabies devastated about the powders not coming out when Sephora claimed they would. Now, I am not a patient person when it comes to getting my hands on something I want, but my goodness. That's not what the review section is for! I lost IQ points scrolling through that garbage. Again, we need to regulate who uses the internet.

Seriously, Sephora needs to monitor that type of review better.

Tarabotti

Yeah this is my first time in here in months it seems. I hate this new website with all my being, I know, I'm dramatic. Grateful for the site, but hate this new format. There aren't any hyperlinks in my notifications when I'm mobile so I don't bother. If the links bring us straight to the thread and I'm on mobile most of the time, especially weekends, imagine how much I participate, lol. It's rare that I open the browser on my phone, get to Specktra, click Settings to see the posts I'm subscribed to then comment. Rare. I usually leave a Specktra browser open, but still. Then the ads...

I also find this format harder to use than the old one. I don't log on as frequently as I did before ( I can't completely stop because I would miss you guys :tear:)

boschicka

Ohhh really?!?! Well, if you don't like or want it, I will buy it from you (as long as it isn't #4 or #9 lol). I bought my palette off another person who got theirs in their beautylish bag as well! I'm the person who will take what you don't want :cool:

Ha, it's #9. I was so happy with my bag. I got ~$240 worth of products plus I got a $20 gift certificate. I never have luck with these types of things, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Jayjayy

Yeah this is my first time in here in months it seems. I hate this new website with all my being, I know, I'm dramatic. Grateful for the site, but hate this new format. There aren't any hyperlinks in my notifications when I'm mobile so I don't bother. If the links bring us straight to the thread and I'm on mobile most of the time, especially weekends, imagine how much I participate, lol. It's rare that I open the browser on my phone, get to Specktra, click Settings to see the posts I'm subscribed to then comment. Rare. I usually leave a Specktra browser open, but still. Then the ads...

You aint tell one lie! It's a real shame too. I'm back to lurking most of the time, but even that's annoying on mobile ev cause I can't do obnoxious ads. I will say, my spending is much lower because I don't know of the newest products anymore lol. I'm rediscovering my stash and everything!

Jayjayy

Speaking of Hourglass, I pulled out Dim Light because that ish was expensive as hell & I never use it. I guess it's nice...something about Hourglass products make me want to buy them, even if I don't love the product inside.

Mayanas

I bought one of the new KVD Blushes in Poe+Piaf . I want 3 more but i want to try the fórmula first.

And also the new brow wiz ABH

Ingenue

The white shade seems to be the most popular color people are ordering, at least according to posters on IG. Please let us know how you like it! BeautyProfessor has pics of the colors, but no swatches up yet.

I have swatches up on my blog, and I'm wearing it in that FOTD.

It might be going back. If it's responsible for the pimple that formed on my inner eyelid in the last 24 hours, it's DEFINITELY going back. The cream portion is bogus. It creases all to be damned and acts more like vaseline than a primer. The white color is stunning, but I feel like you can get a good shimmer white from another brand that will offer more product at a lower price. I'll give it one more go before I make a decision. But I'm already biased against Surrat because the line is expensive and impractical. There seems to be more focus on flash and less on substance. Those heinous palettes are exhibit A.

Latest posts