All Things Sephora

Alysse011

I've been looking into all of Skin Inc's products lately. I bought a custom blended serum kit 2 days ago after Elegant gave me her feedback! I've been using the three serums in the morning. Now I'm looking at an additional 3 to purchase during the VIB sale, plus I'm wanting that face mist too. It sounds like it's what I wanted the Tatcha mist to be. I have dry skin, but the Tatcha makes me look straight up oily.

Right now my VIB wish list consists of 3 of the Skin Inc serums, the small Skin Inc mist, and a few different face masks.

elegant-one

I've been looking into all of Skin Inc's products lately. I bought a custom blended serum kit 2 days ago after Elegant gave me her feedback! I've been using the three serums in the morning. Now I'm looking at an additional 3 to purchase during the VIB sale, plus I'm wanting that face mist too. It sounds like it's what I wanted the Tatcha mist to be. I have dry skin, but the Tatcha makes me look straight up oily.

Right now my VIB wish list consists of 3 of the Skin Inc serums, the small Skin Inc mist, and a few different face masks.

:marchmellow::rofl::goodluck::hide: Oh geez....the pressure LOL. Seriously, I hope it works as well for you too hun! It also really really helps to stop breakouts. I read a ton of reviews on the products at Sephora & other places & a lot of people got the same results I did. I want it to work for your skin too.

No...I really don't think the mist will make you oily. Just soft clear slight glowy skin. I think I'm going to get the coQ10 next. Old bags like myself liked that it helped tighten skin. I don't have any wrinkles yet so yeehaw :yess:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Oh, I had to laugh...my box had been sitting in the garage (we're in the low 40's today) & the mist was super cold & when I went to spray it on my face it was shocking! But then I read the pamphlet & it said you can keep it in the fridge :) & it will help make the skin feel better & shrinks the pores.

boschicka

Oh no...& :roflmao:

I got my order today too & my hairspray can was dented & all of my boxes smooshed but the product was fine. :doh:

Omg, yes to the smooshing. One item I have is a gift and it's a little banged up. Not thrilled about that. My package had one piece of bubble protection on the bottom and then a squished up paper or two at the top. So of course everything could smash all around and against the side of the box! :goofs:

elegant-one

Omg, yes to the smooshing. One item I have is a gift and it's a little banged up. Not thrilled about that. My package had one piece of bubble protection on the bottom and then a squished up paper or two at the top. So of course everything could smash all around and against the side of the box! :goofs:

Why are the flaps/lids of the boxes always open! Mine had bubble wrap on the bottom & a lot of paper padding on the top & still...dent & smoosh happens :bat::snooty:

Icecaramellatte

Thanks for your review. I think I might get this and the new Natasha Denona palette with my VIB Rouge discount. What lip and cheek colors are you pairing with the Huda palette? Have you tried any of the Huda beauty lip glosses? What are your thoughts?

Most days I either went for a pink lip and cheek - Nars Sexual Content Blush and Nars pink gloss from 2 summers ago, I Can't think of the name right now but the one that leaves a stain or I went for a bronze/neutral lip and cheek - Becca Amaretto blush with Burberry Brown Sugar lipstick.

Sabrunka

My order arrived today. :yess:

But my KVD single in Doce arrived completely smashed. :tear: Made a mess. I spilled some on the carpet....at work, so it's ok, lol! :tiptoe:

Oh no...& :roflmao:

I got my order today too & my hairspray can was dented & all of my boxes smooshed but the product was fine. :doh:

Omg!My box was a hot mess too, lol! The burberry box containing my dark spice quad was completely fallen apart (like COMPLETELY, the seams were all unglued) and the palette was just sitting in the shipping box. My L'occitane box had the same thing happening where the jar was ALMOST out but it surprisingly stayed in, and my Sephora brush was jammed inside the L'occitane box, hah! I wonder how they were being stored in the warehouse??? Or maybe the UPS people were extra vicious with all Sephora packages in the last few days.

Last edited:

Sabrunka

On another note, Modern Renaissance is finally back in stock, but I know it'll be gone again by the time VIBR sale comes by next Friday, ugh! I wish I had waited to use my F&F code.

msvluvsmac

Thanks Sabrunka for the heads up! I was on the list to get an email when it restocked but I didn't receive one yet. ULTA restocked the other day and it sold out within hours. I was going to wait for the sale but I decided to snag it because I've been waiting for months for it to come back and I'm scared it won't last until the sale.