All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Thanks Sabrunka for the heads up! I was on the list to get an email when it restocked but I didn't receive one yet. ULTA restocked the other day and it sold out within hours. I was going to wait for the sale but I decided to snag it because I've been waiting for months for it to come back and I'm scared it won't last until the sale.

I held off until today to use my F&F...I was all over the place with what I really wanted...plus as mentioned before my funds took a serious hit! Ugh!

I originally purchased, never opened and then returned the ABH MR palette. What the hells was I thinking!?! :doh: So I jumped on it as soon as I saw your post! @Sabrunka

This way I get more bang for my buck and it will go nicely with the ABH MM palette. I also ended up with an UD Vice lippie & matching liner. And finally! The Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer I have been lusting after. Samples as always suck it and I did not use any of my points. Maybe there will be better offerings come VIBR/VIB. One can hope...

msvluvsmac

I was too late to get a F&F code so I figured I'll just get it now instead of waiting for the sale. I almost bought it from ULTA but I hate paying shipping, lol. I LOVE the ABH MM palette!

I agree about the codes. Maybe they'll have better codes during the sale and Ebates will double too, or maybe I'm just asking for too much.

montREALady

On another note, Modern Renaissance is finally back in stock, but I know it'll be gone again by the time VIBR sale comes by next Friday, ugh! I wish I had waited to use my F&F code.
It's been in my cart since last night but I was debating waiting myself, then realized VIBR is before VIB so fat chance, but I wasn't sweating it because it's perm and that's the reason why I haven't chased it down in the first place though wanting it. Plus I ordered that new Tarte Pro Amazonian Clay one and I noticed just last night that some of the colors may be similar.

anastasia_modernrenaissance001.jpg
(Temptalia)

Tarteist-Pro-Amazonian-Clay-Palette.jpg
(Musings of a Muse)

montREALady

Freaking Sephora just sent me that "hurry this may sell out" email re Modern Renaissance. I hate when they do that! Enablers!! LOL

Shars

I was too late to get a F&F code so I figured I'll just get it now instead of waiting for the sale. I almost bought it from ULTA but I hate paying shipping, lol. I LOVE the ABH MM palette!

I agree about the codes. Maybe they'll have better codes during the sale and Ebates will double too, or maybe I'm just asking for too much.

Ughh. I'm waiting for Ebates to go back up as well! Don't forget the VIB sale is activated by a code so you won't be able to use a code for nice samples along with it - sucks! I don't know why Sephora just doesn't make the discount automatic *smh*

elegant-one

Ughh. I'm waiting for Ebates to go back up as well! Don't forget the VIB sale is activated by a code so you won't be able to use a code for nice samples along with it - sucks! I don't know why Sephora just doesn't make the discount automatic *smh*

Nordies has been STUCK at 2% forever lol

elegant-one

Hold up, it starts the first? I've seen mailers for VIBR already and they all say they are starting the 4th! Unless maybe you have special advanced shopping?? That would be nice :p Lol!

Yes, I get advanced shopping....so there will be nothing left :rofl::xmas:

HAHAHA...OLD LADY ALERT ...is IS the 4-7. :rofl::doh::rofl::loser:

Last edited:

Alysse011

Nordie's ebates has been awful for months. That plus their snail shipping has made me snub them :snooty: lol

question - do you ladies have the MJ airblushes? I'm not really into blush, so I'm not hip to the current formulas. I used to love Armani in #10 but am coming to terms with the fact that I will run out of that soon. I'm looking for a new formula to love.