All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

Well, like you, I LOVE those cases so much that this is what happened when I came home from dinner tonight. My wine was called Merlot Devil Velvet....that's what made me do it...the devil made me do it :five::hahaha::angel::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Guerlain Rouge G Customizable Lipstick Bullet
Item 2060119 Size 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
Color N°62

$32.001$32.00

Guerlain Rouge G Customizable Lipstick Case
Item 2064087
Color K-Doll

$17.501$17.50

Item 2064194
Color Preppy Chic

$17.501$17.50

Item 2064178
Color Miami Glam

$17.501$17.50
No. 65 Pearly Rosewood.

OMGOSH I LOVE LOVE 62 on my lips SOOO much I had to order another one :heart:

:icon_cheers::twirl::cloud9:My order came today and I am currently wearing #62 ! I LOVE it too! It sold out right away on Sephora Canada today. Yay for the Devil Velvet!:yay:

elegant-one

Hahaha! I used to know what you purchased but since I had my ovaries out.....nope!!! Glad to hear you love Rouge G #62 because I ordered it after my wine tonight!

:p:D You made me laugh loudly!!! :heart: YAY on the lippie you will LOVE it on, I promise :twirl::five: ...and yay for wine lol

Last edited:

DMcG9

:icon_cheers::twirl::cloud9:My order came today and I am currently wearing #62 ! I LOVE it too! It sold out right away on Sephora Canada today. Yay for the Devil Velvet!:yay:

GAHHH, you ladies didn't leave a No. 62 for me! Gotta wait for the restock or seek it out in a store...
I did however get the two cases I wanted and No. 78 so I am 75% satisfied ;)
These were my case selections:

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Attachments

• Very Batik.png
    Very Batik.png
    324.8 KB · Views: 344
  • French Mademoiselle.png
    French Mademoiselle.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 390

elegant-one

GAHHH, you ladies didn't leave a No. 62 for me! Gotta wait for the restock or seek it out in a store...
I did however get the two cases I wanted and No. 78 so I am 75% satisfied ;)
These were my case selections:

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

Oh, I feel so bad!!! Those 2 cases are beautiful! Very glam. I can pm you if I see it back in stock which I'm sure it will. Hopefully

elegant-one

Just for shits & giggles tonight, I had to show hubs how the case/lipstick works & it's cute little functional mirrors. He thought it was a very cool/clever design :rotfl::blah::rotfl:

DMcG9

Oh, I feel so bad!!! Those 2 cases are beautiful! Very glam. I can pm you if I see it back in stock which I'm sure it will. Hopefully

haha, that's very kind elegant. I set up the email notice but in reality it was probably good to limit myself on, let's be honest, this first round of purchasing. :)

Alysse011

Hello everyone! I’ve been catching up on the forum and had no idea Guerlain released personalized Rouge G’s. Sounds like trouble for me. I love those lipsticks lol.

62 sounds up my alley. Can y’all tell me if it’s more pink or peach? Or something different than that even? I’ve looked all over google and Instagram but can’t find any swatches of that color. Thanks!!

lipstickaddict

Hello everyone! I’ve been catching up on the forum and had no idea Guerlain released personalized Rouge G’s. Sounds like trouble for me. I love those lipsticks lol.

62 sounds up my alley. Can y’all tell me if it’s more pink or peach? Or something different than that even? I’ve looked all over google and Instagram but can’t find any swatches of that color. Thanks!!

Here is #62 . It does have some warmth to it as you can see, but a medium pink rose shade is probably the best description (at least on my skintone). It is sheer. It also looks cooler in darker lighting. This is two swipes. Hth!

20180414_091441.jpg 20180414_091354.jpg

Last edited:

elegant-one

Yep :five::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::yes:

It's definitely pink. And beautiful lol. I'll takes some pics for you too. I hope they restock it.

Latest posts