All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

Anastasia Niorvina Pro Volume 2???Where didi that come from? I know I've been crazy busy and just skimming social media lately but when was this announced? I don't know that I used #1 yet. Oh what is going on here? Why are they cranking them out like this?

VAL4M

Anastasia Niorvina Pro Volume 2???Where didi that come from? I know I've been crazy busy and just skimming social media lately but when was this announced? I don't know that I used #1 yet. Oh what is going on here? Why are they cranking them out like this?
Conspiracy theory is that ABH got a couple of investors and they want their money back and much much more capitalists at its finest. Same with perfume and cars they are churning out palettes because that’s what customers “want” . Because we have all ADHD and we cannot focused because of technology! Lol ok didn’t want to go so deep but it is our reality. Not tempted, not going to buy and really this is The Grinch in real life soo sad!

DILLIGAF

Seriously Volume 2 already? What in the actual F@$#!!!! To think we used to think that MAC churned out too much too fast.

Winthrop44

Skincare would be good too. Though I typically stock up on Drunk Elephant when Cult Beauty has a 20% offer.

Have you ever bought C-Firma from them? I got an oxidized one from Sephora once so am leery about ordering that from anyone but DE, but since DE never has sales.....

Icecaramellatte

Conspiracy theory is that ABH got a couple of investors and they want their money back and much much more capitalists at its finest. Same with perfume and cars they are churning out palettes because that’s what customers “want” . Because we have all ADHD and we cannot focused because of technology! Lol ok didn’t want to go so deep but it is our reality. Not tempted, not going to buy and really this is The Grinch in real life soo sad!

You are not kidding. I take that back. I did use Volume 1 because I remember thinking there was no green in it. I guess they kept the green for volume 2. I'm not buying it either. I'm going to play with the Jackie palette. I mean really. :rolleyes: I just bought 2 of their highlighters too and wanted to get their foundation. No. Another palette is just pushing it. I mean we haven't even seen holiday from them yet. They probably will have a bunch more collaborations before then.

Mac-Guy

Have you ever bought C-Firma from them? I got an oxidized one from Sephora once so am leery about ordering that from anyone but DE, but since DE never has sales.....

Yes, I got most of my DE from DE. Typically they have 15 - 20% off every three months. My C-Firma lasts exactly three months. It is the only items I don't stock up. It works out quite well with the sales.

At 20% off, DE is affordable as I don't spend anything else on skincare. What skincare made expensive before I switched to DE is buying a cream here, a serum there, and both ended up unused or half-used, and I would buy something new again.

Having said that, I hope that DE comes up with a new product soon. But their strategy is a bit tight as there is no more room for additional products. It is already challenging to incorporate A-Passioni into a daily TLC routine.

boschicka

Getting a little ahead of things, but I'm preparing my plan of attack for the fall sale.

What is everyone's favorite metallic/shimmer lid shade? It can be a single or in a palette. For example, if you are rushing out the door, what's an all over metallic/shimmer lid shade that you could throw on with maybe one other color and could get a coherent enough look?

DILLIGAF

Getting a little ahead of things, but I'm preparing my plan of attack for the fall sale.

What is everyone's favorite metallic/shimmer lid shade? It can be a single or in a palette. For example, if you are rushing out the door, what's an all over metallic/shimmer lid shade that you could throw on with maybe one other color and could get a coherent enough look?
Marc Jacobs O!Mega Shadow in Brav-O! This is a one and done for me. I don't even have to use a brush.

DILLIGAF

You are not kidding. I take that back. I did use Volume 1 because I remember thinking there was no green in it. I guess they kept the green for volume 2. I'm not buying it either. I'm going to play with the Jackie palette. I mean really. :rolleyes: I just bought 2 of their highlighters too and wanted to get their foundation. No. Another palette is just pushing it. I mean we haven't even seen holiday from them yet. They probably will have a bunch more collaborations before then.
Rumor has it there is a Volume 3 lurking in the shadows.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Coming very soon.

I finally tried the IGK charcoal dry shampoo recently. I like it! No white cast and it feels like it actually does something.

Also recently repurchased some skincare from The Ordinary (glycolic acid toner) and The Inkey List (bakuchiol, which I first bought from Feelunique back in the summer but has since arrived at Sephora), and got a sample of Ilia's True Skin Radiant Priming Serum. I tried that yesterday. It did the job but I wouldn't call it radiant.

lenchen

Tom ford cream show in spice.

fur4elise

I'm a planner & list maker too :tee: Right now for fall / holidays I'm kind of fixated on some of the items in the MAC Starring You and NARS Studio 54 releases. Lippies & facestuffs...Not much else making me go ooooooh right now.

My one & dones: Copper shade from the Viseart Minx Theory palette. Copperized from PMcG Sublime Bronze.

Monsy

I used to love UD midnight cowboy. I would always get so many compliments on it

Icecaramellatte

Rumor has it there is a Volume 3 lurking in the shadows.
Oh my! I just saw this the other day and I was in shock! I like the looks of this better than the volume 1. Brights but on the warm side. This one probably suits me better. I think I'm over my bitterness about volume 2. LOL I know it hasn't been that long. I don't know if I will buy it though too much coming out right now. This is the time of year where I have to be super choosy.

MaryJane

The Sephora Friends and Family sale starts on the 5th and, for the first time ever, one of the associates gave me a 20% off code. I was pleasantly surprised as we were just talking about perfumes when she gave it to me. Other than the new Nars blush palette, there's nothing I want.

Latest posts