All Things Sephora

Winthrop44

Just got my order yesterday, so I haven't had time to test anything in a meaningful way. The balm is TINY, but I knew that going into it. I'm happy with the color but can't speak to the moisturizing aspect b/c I was trying on other products too. In terms of color, the quads are probably unnecessary if you own the others in that formula. I enjoyed the gloss. The smell was more than I expected, but it dissipated quickly.

Did you see this darker quad on IG? I wonder where this one may turn up?

Icecaramellatte

No! I have not seen this. I am absolutely loving this one. Thank you for posting. I have been trying to avoid buying the darker quad of the new releases as I know I don't need it but think I will have FOMO. But this one may help me skip it or at least put it at the bottom of my list. Ooh. I was asking the SA at Neiman's what else was coming (I was really talking about perfume) and she said what do you mean? LOL. Like something isn't coming out every minute. LOL. I knew there was no way nothing else was coming out before the end of the year. I will keep my eyes and ears out for this one. Edit - Oh wait I just noticed it is in Extreme packaging. Maybe they are having another extreme collection. Maybe a perfume included. Hmmm.

Winthrop44

No! I have not seen this. I am absolutely loving this one. Thank you for posting. I have been trying to avoid buying the darker quad of the new releases as I know I don't need it but think I will have FOMO. But this one may help me skip it or at least put it at the bottom of my list. Ooh. I was asking the SA at Neiman's what else was coming (I was really talking about perfume) and she said what do you mean? LOL. Like something isn't coming out every minute. LOL. I knew there was no way nothing else was coming out before the end of the year. I will keep my eyes and ears out for this one. Edit - Oh wait I just noticed it is in Extreme packaging. Maybe they are having another extreme collection. Maybe a perfume included. Hmmm.

Aha. Good eye. That may not bode well for this quad. Wasn’t Frostfire a big fail?

Last edited:

Shars

Let's see...
Tom Ford Quads in Soleil et Lune and Soleil D'Hiver
Viseart palettes in Dark EDIT, 08 Editorial Brights, 10 Coy, and Neutral Mattes Milieu
RMS Beauty Blush in Mooncry
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Blender Brush
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP
Tom Ford Soleil Lip Balm in 05 Baie D'Hiver
YSL Zoe Kravitz Lipstick in 125 Honey's Nude (beautiful color but turns neon on my saran wrap lips, so it's going back)
Tom Ford Lip Gloss in 11 Gratuitous
ND Mini Gold palette
And other random goofy sh*t. 19 items total

I was looking at that Viseart Dark EDIT palette and lusting but I resisted... mainly because the store I shopped in didn't seem to have it in stock. Ah well.

I picked up the following during the sale:

SuperGoop and Rebecca Taylor SPF in Bloom Kit (mostly got this to try the Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen as I've heard good things about it)
Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette (I almost bought the Metropolis as well but I am supposed to be on a eyeshadow palette ban)
Tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Eyeliner (I got a full size of this in a random sephora favourites set and fell in love with it. It lasts really long before drying out)
Brigeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo (repurchase)
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Seed Oil (repurchase)
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt (repurchase)
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (repurchase)
Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette (I was trying to order this for the longest while since it went on sale online for $12.50. I found 3 instore and grabbed all three. Sent one to my sister and will give another away. Bargain with the 20% on top.)
Fenty Beauty Lil' Bronze Duo - Caramel Cutie bronzer & Sinamon matchstix (I wanted the bronzer and my friend wanted the matchstix)
Shiseido Facial Cotton (standard repurchase)
Innisfree Bestseller Discovery Set - Just to try a new K-beauty skincare brand.
Dr. Jart+ Bubbling Charcoal Sheet Masks
Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet mask

There were some other things I wanted but didn't see them in store so I'll most likely pick them up during the VIB sale if they don't go out of stock.

Icecaramellatte

Oh I don't think I said. I ended up getting the peachy TF quad and the 3 duo highlighter/blush sticks. I decided to order the Charlotte Tilbury stuff from Nordstrom with a gift card I had. I stopped by. Sephora today and saw the CT quad I ordered and was confused for a moment because they had a display of 2 quads called Pillow Talk. I think the new one is called Pillow Talk too but has some second name to it. I hope I get the right one. I want the all giiterry one. Also took a look at the Fenty display. The mini gloss bomb set looked nice but sold out. Saw a mini cream highlighter and mini gloss bomb set I hadn't heard about and threw it in my. shopping bag. Swatched diamond bomb 2 and saw pink and It was all over. Started eyeing so many things and started to think I just order. Everything was in stock online. I couldn't leave the diamond bomb but thought about the other item and decided to take a peek inside. Well it was the liquid highlighter. The mini set was sold out too. Put the liquid back. Funny I wanted to try the liquid highlighter but there was no tester out. I picked up a Anastasia. Holiday Brow set. Needed another Brow Wiz so I bought. a. set. I really want the lip set 2. May make an order tomorrow.

EDIT - OK It was not the Pillow Talk Palette Of Pops palette that I ordered. Where did that come from? Is that a holiday quad? Why does it have the same name? Do I need this one? I didn't get the regular pillow talk. I didn't get anything pillow talk.

Last edited:

fur4elise

^^^^THIS is THIS v v v v
Tom Ford Badass Quad ~ LE $88 - Coming soon

Tom-Ford-Badass-Eye-Color-Quad-Holiday-2019.jpg

(chicprofile)

DMcG9

I was wondering if anyone has seen the $100 Rouge Reward on the Beauty Bazaar recently? The last few times I have looked (in the past couple months) I have only seen a $25 Rouge Reward for a 1000 point redemption.
Did they do away with the $100 reward? I barely used my points for anything else on the bazaar and now if the cash reward is only $25 than I am not tempted and will just sit on my points like I used to.

boschicka

I was wondering if anyone has seen the $100 Rouge Reward on the Beauty Bazaar recently? The last few times I have looked (in the past couple months) I have only seen a $25 Rouge Reward for a 1000 point redemption.
Did they do away with the $100 reward? I barely used my points for anything else on the bazaar and now if the cash reward is only $25 than I am not tempted and will just sit on my points like I used to.

I haven't been looking. Very disappointing if that's the case.

boschicka

Do you have to still be Rouge to spend one of those rewards or just to cash in points for it? I’m not going to re-Rouge this year.

I would ASSume just to cash in the points for it, but this is Sephora, so I'd be afraid to risk it. And I'm sure no one in the entire organization could answer that question for you definitively. o_O

DILLIGAF

I've been looking for it and like you, I've not seen it either. I was hoping to use it to get the Natasha Denona Metropolis palette.

Latest posts