All Things Sephora

Winthrop44

Also, I'm no mathematician, but how does 2500 pts = $100 equate to 1000pts = $25 ?!?
Yep, that’s really a crock. I’m also wondering if you have 2000 points and get two of the $25 rewards (because you refuse to get sucked in to get the 2,500 points for $100) whether you can use both $25s on one order. Will report back if I try it.

boschicka

Yep, that’s really a crock. I’m also wondering if you have 2000 points and get two of the $25 rewards (because you refuse to get sucked in to get the 2,500 points for $100) whether you can use both $25s on one order. Will report back if I try it.

If the $25 reward works similarly to the $100 reward, it's a coupon code essentially. And we all know, only ONE coupon code per order! :rolleyes:

DMcG9

Interesting that the $100 shows up for some Rouges but not others. I wonder if they are rationing out how many times we are able to redeem for it but not telling us -- that would be super shady which I guess is their typical M.O. I find it so annoying that we have all collected points for a dog's age and nothing was ever really worth redeeming for. I too noticed the points math doesn't add up for the redemption of $100 vs $25 -- what kind of logic was applied to this (besides none)?
Winthrop44 Winthrop44 , I think that you cannot stack the rewards on one purchase which is a.) stupid and b.) makes it even more irritating that $100 rewards seem to be selectively issued. How often is a purchase or online order at Sephora $25 or under? They also don't let you use these rewards during the sale. UGH!!! -- apologies for the rant.

Winthrop44

Let's see...
Tom Ford Quads in Soleil et Lune and Soleil D'Hiver
Viseart palettes in Dark EDIT, 08 Editorial Brights, 10 Coy, and Neutral Mattes Milieu
RMS Beauty Blush in Mooncry
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Blender Brush
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP
Tom Ford Soleil Lip Balm in 05 Baie D'Hiver
YSL Zoe Kravitz Lipstick in 125 Honey's Nude (beautiful color but turns neon on my saran wrap lips, so it's going back)
Tom Ford Lip Gloss in 11 Gratuitous
ND Mini Gold palette
And other random goofy sh*t. 19 items total
Did you give any of the other Zoe Kravitz lipsticks a try? What is the scent like...heavy floral or fruity?

Alysse011

This $100 gift card situation is grating my nerves. I’ve been checking the past few weeks. Today I finally saw it available and when I added it to my car it said sold out. I’ve slowly stopped purchasing as much from Sephora naturally. I should probably intentionally seek alternative retailers now that Blue Mercury has a rewards program, and Cos Bar does friends and family events, plus the various perks of other department stores.

Winthrop44

This $100 gift card situation is grating my nerves. I’ve been checking the past few weeks. Today I finally saw it available and when I added it to my car it said sold out. I’ve slowly stopped purchasing as much from Sephora naturally. I should probably intentionally seek alternative retailers now that Blue Mercury has a rewards program, and Cos Bar does friends and family events, plus the various perks of other department stores.
I've stopped buying a lot from Sephora too. I decided to just do two $25 GCs with my 2000 points instead of pushing to get another 500 points even though the math makes it a ripoff. If I already had the 2500 points I'd be really annoyed though. Have you tried live chatting with them?

Last edited:

Alysse011

I've stopped buying a lot from Sephora too. I decided to just do two $25 GCs with my 2000 points instead of pushing to get another 500 points even though the math makes it a ripoff. If I already had the 2500 points I'd be really annoyed though. Have you tried live chatting with them?

no I haven’t tried that. Have you? I took a look on the community board and saw some of the responses to people who were angry about the lack of $100 cards. It seems their go to is to insist that they are available and “just keep trying!”

Winthrop44

no I haven’t tried that. Have you? I took a look on the community board and saw some of the responses to people who were angry about the lack of $100 cards. It seems their go to is to insist that they are available and “just keep trying!”

No, but on occasion Live Chat has been a lot more helpful than public posts. It might be worth a try. Just say how long you've ben trying.

DMcG9

I don't think their customer service really cares and they're just given a line to repeat ad nauseam. I'm sure they know their employer is stingy as hell. Sephora's whole reward program is ridiculous to begin with -- i.e. that you have to spend so much to become a Rouge but then you're reduced to stalking the beauty bazaar twice a week for meaningful rewards? Screw that s**t.
Ulta's coming to Canada in early 2020 so my beauty dollars are going to be redistributed. Many others on the Sephora boards are giving explicit feedback on this b.s. system and saying they are taking their purchasing power to competitors. Sephora should take heed and start respecting the customers they do retain so much more.

AbbyAbhc19

Does anyone here already tried using the Benefit brow superstar set? I've planning to give it to my aunt as a birthday gift since she is really into all kinds of Benefit cosmetics.

Latest posts