All Things Sephora

MaryJane

If anyone is interested in the new Natasha Denona Love collection, I'd recommend checking it out in person. I shouldn't have been surprised by it's a very pink palette - even colors that i thought would be more red or peach have a strong pink on my eyes.

The face palette is also a miss for me. The pink shade in the bottom left corner is nothing but glitter. The other shades aren't as bad but when you layer them you will get a very, very shimmery cheek.

Icecaramellatte

I ordered Glass Slipper and Hot ChocoLit today. I thought about Sweet Mouth but wasn't sure how close it is to Fu$$y... I'll investigate!

Yes. Let us know. I think I might get Hot Chocolit. I got it in that mini set. I wish I had known the full size was coming. I mainly bought for that shade. I rarely use my mini size products. I haven't even opened that set yet.

Rinstar

Yes. Let us know. I think I might get Hot Chocolit. I got it in that mini set. I wish I had known the full size was coming. I mainly bought for that shade. I rarely use my mini size products. I haven't even opened that set yet.

I got Hot Chocolit and the clear gloss. I got the mini set too and have mostly used up my Hot Chocolit, really love that one. I ended up skipping Sweet Mouth. Did a comparison on T's site with Fu$$y and they basically look the same to me.

Icecaramellatte

I got Hot Chocolit and the clear gloss. I got the mini set too and have mostly used up my Hot Chocolit, really love that one. I ended up skipping Sweet Mouth. Did a comparison on T's site with Fu$$y and they basically look the same to me.

Used it up! Yay for you! Thanks for the feedback.

Winthrop44

Kerastase has amazing scalp scrubs

The thing is I need to avoid a lot of commonly used ingredients on my scalp. I assume DE will start off without essential oils but cocamidopropyl betaine seems to be a favorite of theirs and since that makes my hair shed I have my fingers crossed.

Latest posts