All Things Sephora

Alysse011

:flowers: They are so beautiful!!! The shades and texture are wonderful and they really last. I missed the pink shade and coral shade:( OOS
007 nude - soft nude pink
25 - flaming red - beautiful flattering medium red
688 - Raspberry Sheer - LOVE this on!!! Sheer Raspberry

I am so interested in the Nude sheer lipstick. Do you find it to pull peach/pink/brown? Guerlain used to have THE perfect nude for me, Galiane, and I’m forever on the hunt for a similar shade

elegant-one

I am so interested in the Nude sheer lipstick. Do you find it to pull peach/pink/brown? Guerlain used to have THE perfect nude for me, Galiane, and I’m forever on the hunt for a similar shade
It's more of a natural rose slight pink fleshy brown. It's very flattering on. I don't have Galiane, but I just did a search and from T's swatch it is fairly close.

Last edited:

lenchen

I've determined that, other than the lip gloss, Fenty products do not work for me. I've tried and returned highlighters and lipsticks. The latest failure for me is the cream blush. Fuego Flush is very sheer, it doesn't dry down (i applied hours ago and it still transfers to my fingers if i touch my face), and the shimmer is the worst. I barely have any color on my cheeks but there are shimmer particles on my cheeks but have now migrated across my face. This is going back to Sephora. Also....this is tiny.

I've read lots of good things about Tower 28 cream blushes so I ordered a few of those.
I'm with you out of all the Fenty products I've tried the lip glosses and the powder bronzer works for me. I skipped on the new releases of the cream Bronzer and blush

elegant-one

Just got the pink and coral sheers. WOW Saks order/shipping was like 2 days! The pink is very soft and pretty with just a bit more scent than the others I got. I totally love the coral! It's soft and very flattering. Last night I ordered the 699 Magenta since Sephora gave me the 20% since they were OOS.

colormefab

Sephora v. JCPenney

It appears Sephora wants to end it's SiJCP contract early. There are 600+ SiJCP stores. The contract has 4 years left. What came to mind as I finished the article, is that Ulta and JCP should be having some conversations...:unsure:

Interesting....though, there's not many conversations JCP can have with Ulta if they file for bankruptcy besides a merger which is highly unlikely.

Icecaramellatte

Just checked my order status and 2 of my items from a fairly large order shipped. The other items are not out of stock and it doesn't say they are cancelled. I'm wondering why bother shipping just 2 items. Strange.
:flowers: They are so beautiful!!! The shades and texture are wonderful and they really last. I missed the pink shade and coral shade:( OOS
007 nude - soft nude pink
25 - flaming red - beautiful flattering medium red
688 - Raspberry Sheer - LOVE this on!!! Sheer Raspberry
I picked up a Guerlain lipstick too. I wanted one for the case I bought around the holidays. I never got around to getting a lipstick to go with it.

boschicka

Just checked my order status and 2 of my items from a fairly large order shipped. The other items are not out of stock and it doesn't say they are cancelled. I'm wondering why bother shipping just 2 items. Strange.

I picked up a Guerlain lipstick too. I wanted one for the case I bought around the holidays. I never got around to getting a lipstick to go with it.
Same. Mine had this message: THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 OF YOUR 13 ITEMS. :LOL:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Which shade did you get? I hoard the cases LOL

Latest posts