All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I got all the Fenty items today. I didn't like the shade of the bronzer on me but I did like the cream consistency. I didn't like the face brush for some reason.
The cream blushes are all beautiful! They look so natural and beautiful on the face. Those I will keep.

Winthrop44

Just got the pink and coral sheers. WOW Saks order/shipping was like 2 days! The pink is very soft and pretty with just a bit more scent than the others I got. I totally love the coral! It's soft and very flattering. Last night I ordered the 699 Magenta since Sephora gave me the 20% since they were OOS.

My pink and coral have the least scent, my nude is somewhere in between, and my raspbery had so much I couldn't tolerate it. :(

elegant-one

My pink and coral have the least scent, my nude is somewhere in between, and my raspbery had so much I couldn't tolerate it. :(
Ugh! I really think the scent thing is random. The Magenta I just got is way more scented than the others. That's really a shame because the raspberry is so pretty on.

Winthrop44

Ugh! I really think the scent thing is random. The Magenta I just got is way more scented than the others. That's really a shame because the raspberry is so pretty on.

Yep, what can you do. I love the other ones I have though so thanks for mentioning them. I would otherwise have missed them completely! Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day :flowers: even though I know it would be better if you could get together with Ruby and the kids in person.

elegant-one

Yep, what can you do. I love the other ones I have though so thanks for mentioning them. I would otherwise have missed them completely! Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day :flowers: even though I know it would be better if you could get together with Ruby and the kids in person.
I was hoping they just dialed back the scent in these. I'm happy you like the others.

Thanks! I need to hug and smooch those cheeks :cloud9: :flowers: She colored me a Happy Mother's Day poster with rainbows, sunshine and pretty flowers.
:heart::heart::love:

Icecaramellatte

Which shade did you get? I hoard the cases LOL
The remainder of my first order finally shipped today. Ooh I can answer your question because those items arrived late yesterday. I cannot remember if anything else was in that order but I think there was. I got:
520 - which I think is the shade shifter or that one that adjusts to your ph (forgot what they call those type products) has a pale pink color label
235 - sheer shine - I think it may have been called brick - color on label is warm red or brick
quartz illusion case - rhinestone baby pink or pink diamond I should say

Now I just dug out my Stunning Queen case - the all rhinestone/diamond like case
Now which lipstick should put in which case?
The new cases are so pretty I think I want a few more. I may just do that and worry about the lipsticks later.

sss215

Hi All! It’s been awhile since I have posted on the site. Quick question, did anyone get an email
about Sephora transferring 500 points into a $10.00 off coupon?

Rinstar

Had to order another brow pencil, so I also picked up Fenty Strawberry Drip cream blush to check out the formula. I like it a lot!! I will definitely go back for more. I think I'll grab the purple one and also want Amber for contour.

DILLIGAF

[QUOTE="sss215, post: 2793226, mem
Hi All! It’s been awhile since I have posted on the site. Quick question, did anyone get an email
[/QUOTE]
The most recent offer I got was spend $75 on a single item now and save 15% later. Both offers are meh especially if you are Rouge.

sss215

[QUOTE="sss215, post: 2793226, mem
The most recent offer I got was spend $75 on a single item now and save 15% later. Both offers are meh especially if you are Rouge.

Thank you! Very meh.

Mac-Guy

Did anybody splurge on the Drunk Elephant hair & body products? I started with the conditioner, which I use as a shaving cream and I really enjoy it using it this particular way. The scrub and shampoo are next on my list.

Winthrop44

I like the deodorant, body cleanser and marula tangle spray. Did not like the conditioner at all for my hair (dried it out and I already use non-silicone conditioner) but I'll try using it as a shaving cream. Thanks for the tip!

Mac-Guy

I like the deodorant, body cleanser and marula tangle spray. Did not like the conditioner at all for my hair (dried it out and I already use non-silicone conditioner) but I'll try using it as a shaving cream. Thanks for the tip!

I am actually thrilled using it as a shaving cream. It's the first shaving cream that doesn't sting. Most have some essential oils or perfume that burns on my skin.

MaryJane

Did anybody splurge on the Drunk Elephant hair & body products? I started with the conditioner, which I use as a shaving cream and I really enjoy it using it this particular way. The scrub and shampoo are next on my list.

I bought the body wash and lotion. They’re nothing special. You don’t get much for your money. I wouldn’t repurchase.

Rinstar

I'm going to check out that marula tangle spray. I guess it's because I haven't had a proper haircut with quarantine, but my hair is a knotty mess all the time.

Latest posts