All Things Sephora

Monsy

Did anybody splurge on the Drunk Elephant hair & body products? I started with the conditioner, which I use as a shaving cream and I really enjoy it using it this particular way. The scrub and shampoo are next on my list.
I was really curious about deo. But no natural deo ever worked for me

Winthrop44

I bought the body wash and lotion. They’re nothing special. You don’t get much for your money. I wouldn’t repurchase.

I have to be really careful about my body wash ingredients and it's not so easy to find things that are both fragrance-free and don't include methylchloroisothiazolinone and/or methylisothiazolinone, but I definitely agree you don't get much for your money. I got all of the body & hair line products I tried with a reward and the only thing I've actually purchased as a backup is the deodorant. That's not to say I wouldn't purchase the tangle spray; I probably would when I run out but I use very little. Hair products are also hard because whatever we use on our hair touches our face/pillow.

Monsy Monsy I like the deo a lot and my skin has reacted to every other natural one (and many conventional ones) I've tried. Most other natural ones I've tried are very heavily coconut oil and shea based and very occlusive or use propylene glycol, this doesn't have either of those problems....which I realize are not problems for everyone but they are for my skin.

Last edited:

Monsy

I have been using Clarins for years and nothing comes close to it (it's not natural)
Fresh is also good but not as good as clarins

MaryJane

If anyone is interested in trying the DE body and hair products, there's a 'Littles' set available as an app only exclusive today.

Mac-Guy

If anyone is interested in trying the DE body and hair products, there's a 'Littles' set available as an app only exclusive today.

Thanks. I am waiting for a little set to be released for Europe. I am sure it is coming, but it will probably take some time.

elegant-one

Tried a new beauty skin product :rofl: U Beauty. I read about it for a day. Looked at all the before and after shots. I've been using it for about 5 weeks now from the free trial packs you get when you sign up. I just ordered the $58 trial size for the special offer of $28.

I would describe the serum as - Evens skin tone both in texture and discolorations.
It is extremely mild and does not irritate the skin as some skin resurfacing products do. It's recommended to use morning and night. I only did it in the evening after cleansing. My skin is very even toned and soft. I only had one tiny tiny dry patch. They recommend using moisturizer 30 seconds after application. I didn't even do that the first 3 weeks just to see if this specific product would irritate my skin at all. It did not in any way.

I would recommend at least trying the free 3 sample packet. I felt that it was better for my skin with visible results than Drunk Elephant. I even used it on hubby's face where he has some redness and it dramatically helped. I will buy a full size bottle if they send me the 20% off code at some point.

https://theubeauty.com/

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

Tried a new beauty skin product :rofl: U Beauty. I read about it for a day. Looked at all the before and after shots. I've been using it for about 5 weeks now from the free trial packs you get when you sign up. I just ordered the $58 trial size for the special offer of $28.

I would describe the serum as - Evens skin tone both in texture and discolorations.
It is extremely mild and does not irritate the skin as some skin resurfacing products do. It's recommended to use morning and night. I only did it in the evening after cleansing. My skin is very even toned and soft. I only had one tiny tiny dry patch. They recommend using moisturizer 30 minutes after application. I didn't even do that the first 3 weeks just to see if this specific product would irritate my skin at all. It did not in any way.

I would recommend at least trying the free 3 sample packet. I felt that it was better for my skin with visible results than Drunk Elephant. I even used it on hubby's face where he has some redness and it dramatically helped. I will buy a full size bottle if they send me the 20% off code at some point.

https://theubeauty.com/

Do you mean 30 seconds? I am interested to hear more longterm results with U Beauty.

Mac-Guy

Please report back on how you like them. This might be something I can use to remove makeup before a workout or freshening up during the day.

I've tested E-Rase now for a couple of days. I enjoy the consistency. It is milky enough not to run everywhere, but it is still soaked up nicely by the cotton pad. It doesn't burn on my skin. It does a thorough job at removing make up, leaving the skin very soft. I used it to remove micro glitter (lower lash line) and followed the the Slaai butter cleanser. I will use it mainly for stubborn eye make up rather than the entire face. I would say that you need quite a few cotton pads to remove a full face of make up. If you intend to use this as your only cleanser, I don't think the bottle will last very long.

I hope they will permanently have a mini or midi size, as the bottle is too large to carry around to the gym, etc. I will definitely repurchase it though.

MaryJane

Has anyone gotten anything new recently? Patrick Ta blush duos? Fenty shine lipsticks? CT bronzers?
I bought the CT bronzer in medium and am beyond impressed. Like the flawless finish powder it makes the skin look airbrushed. You can't always go by youtube reviews but, from what I've seen, the majority of the reviews have been extremely positive. You get a lot of product for the money.

Alysse011

I bought the CT bronzer in medium and am beyond impressed. Like the flawless finish powder it makes the skin look airbrushed. You can't always go by youtube reviews but, from what I've seen, the majority of the reviews have been extremely positive. You get a lot of product for the money.

I’ve been interested in that bronzer because I love the face powder so much. Like you said, it’s hard to trust YouTube reviews sometimes, so I’m glad to hear you recommend it!

Latest posts