All Things Sephora

Mac-Guy

Has anybody tried the Drunk Elephant deodorant? I did not have high expectations, but I am positively surprised. It is very different from other "clean" deodorants. I only got the mini size, but I am contemplating now getting the full size product. I have to admit that I still need to test it with sports and in humid weather conditions, but for "indoor" days, it is a good alternative so far.

MaryJane

Did anyone purchase anything from the Makeup by Mario launch at Sephora today? I got both eye shadow palettes. His master palette with ABH is one of the best palettes I have and I'm hoping these new palettes are just as good.

Shars

Hey ladies. Hope you are all doing well.

Just popping in to share the poster for the Sephora VIB Sale event.

Sephora Beauty Insider Holiday 2020.png

The info I saw also said they will again be allowing Rouge members to shop with a friend in store and get the discount from October 30 to 31.

I wasn't able to get an employee friends & family code but I've got my cart ready for this one. I have not bought much of anything beauty related all year so I'm going full "Treat Yo Self!" :p:five:

ETA: Link here to where I found the Sale details.

elegant-one

Hey ladies. Hope you are all doing well.

Just popping in to share the poster for the Sephora VIB Sale event.

View attachment 68268

The info I saw also said they will again be allowing Rouge members to shop with a friend in store and get the discount from October 30 to 31.

I wasn't able to get an employee friends & family code but I've got my cart ready for this one. I have not bought much of anything beauty related all year so I'm going full "Treat Yo Self!" :p:five:

ETA: Link here to where I found the Sale details.
Hello Luv! Hope you are doing well. Thanks

Alysse011

My plan is to stock up on some hair and perfume, what's everyone planning on picking up?
I’m planning to finally buy the Dyson styler. I’ve been waiting for the sale and hoarding gift cards to help take the sting out.

I also need to repurchase my Tom Ford liquid eyeliner and Philosophy Vitamin C Resurfacing Peel. I might buy my winter shade of Dior Airflash, but the previously mentioned 3 items alone are going to be $$$$, even with a discount and gift cards.

JerseyGirl

I’m planning to finally buy the Dyson styler. I’ve been waiting for the sale and hoarding gift cards to help take the sting out.

I also need to repurchase my Tom Ford liquid eyeliner and Philosophy Vitamin C Resurfacing Peel. I might buy my winter shade of Dior Airflash, but the previously mentioned 3 items alone are going to be $$$$, even with a discount and gift cards.

I’ve been eyeing that Dyson styler too. It looks so awesome. Let us know what you think!!

DILLIGAF

I just placed my order. I just hoard gift cards until this time of year. Also, I haven't been spending as much moolah on makeup this year. I got:
  • Melt Digital Dust Duo Blush in Queen Bee
  • Pat McGrath Labs Celestial Divinity Luxe Quad in Intersteller Icon
  • Laneige Lip Glowy Balm in Gummi Bear
  • Melt Cosmetics Ultra Matte Gel Eyeliner in Burnish
  • Natasha Denona Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow in Dogbane
  • Caudalie Vinosource SOS Deep Hydration Serum
I still have the Pat McGrath Mega Mothership Palette and the Melt She's in Parties in my basket.

ARmakeupjunkie

My plan is to stock up on some hair and perfume, what's everyone planning on picking up?
Finally made my two orders this morning. Mostly just items I'm running low and plus a little makeup. I plan to see if our SJCP is still open to pick up a few items that were sold out. So far the damage includes:
BB Vitamin Enriched Eye Base
Shiseido Facial Cotton
Nars Blush in Aroused
Bite Beauty Agave Care Set
Kiehl's Lip Balms
Sunday Riley Brightening Serum
GlamGlow Good in Bed
ND Triochrome & Bronze Palettes
PML Celestial Divinity Palette

Latest posts