All Things Sephora

Shars

I just placed my order. I just hoard gift cards until this time of year. Also, I haven't been spending as much moolah on makeup this year. I got:
  • Melt Digital Dust Duo Blush in Queen Bee
  • Pat McGrath Labs Celestial Divinity Luxe Quad in Intersteller Icon
  • Laneige Lip Glowy Balm in Gummi Bear
  • Melt Cosmetics Ultra Matte Gel Eyeliner in Burnish
  • Natasha Denona Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow in Dogbane
  • Caudalie Vinosource SOS Deep Hydration Serum
I still have the Pat McGrath Mega Mothership Palette and the Melt She's in Parties in my basket.
Ooooh I have that Queen Bee in my second maybe order cart. I don't own any Melt highlighters but that one looks yummy.

This was my first Sephora purchase for the year but was mainly restocks (*) and couple things to try (+):
  • MakeUp Eraser 7 day set of cleaning cloths +
  • Kiehls Nourished by Nature Avocado Due +
  • Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen *
  • Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Cleansing Balm +
  • Brigeo Scalp Scrub Shampoo & Hair Mask Duo Set *
  • Rare Beauty Concealer +
  • Rare Beauty Mini Lip Duo +
  • Killian Princess Travel Spray *
  • Shiseido Facial Cotton *
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum Set *
  • Kosas Revealer Concealer +
  • Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover Wipes *
  • Biossance Let It Glow Set *
  • Sephora Matter Bronzer Powder in Ibiza +
  • Jack Black Lip Balms *
  • Sephora x House of Lashes Eyelash Adhesive *
I picked up other things I wanted from brands with a higher discount than the 20% e.g. Lookfantastic had my hair products at 30% and I got my Fenty Beauty restocks from their site for 30% off as well. I'm going to get my NARS restocks from their sale later this month most likely. It's definitely looking like I will not re-qualify as Rouge this year but it's all good.

Shars

For completion, in my "maybe" order cart are:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Stains in Grey Mauve & Dusty Rose (I probably shouldn't buy these because it's not like I've been wearing lip stick these days with these damn masks? *ughhh*)
  • Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush - Walk of No Shame
  • Maison Margiela "Replica" Coffee Break Travel Spray
  • Maison Margiela "Replica" At the Barber's Travel Spray (this would be a restock)
  • Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Duo - Queen Bee
  • Charlotte Tilbury Magic Secrets Skincare Set
  • Herbivore Exfoliate + Glow Self Care Trio
  • Sunday Riley Go to Be with Me Night Routine Set

fur4elise

I just placed my order. I just hoard gift cards until this time of year. Also, I haven't been spending as much moolah on makeup this year. I got:
  • Melt Digital Dust Duo Blush in Queen Bee
  • Laneige Lip Glowy Balm in Gummi Bear
  • Natasha Denona Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow in Dogbane
Ooh! I have the Digital Dust Queen Bee on my lust list. :love: Would love your feedback on the three things above. I am eyeing the ND CM in Scarab.

DILLIGAF

Ooooh I have that Queen Bee in my second maybe order cart. I don't own any Melt highlighters but that one looks yummy.

This was my first Sephora purchase for the year but was mainly restocks (*) and couple things to try (+):
  • MakeUp Eraser 7 day set of cleaning cloths +
  • Kiehls Nourished by Nature Avocado Due +
  • Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen *
  • Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Cleansing Balm +
  • Brigeo Scalp Scrub Shampoo & Hair Mask Duo Set *
  • Rare Beauty Concealer +
  • Rare Beauty Mini Lip Duo +
  • Killian Princess Travel Spray *
  • Shiseido Facial Cotton *
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum Set *
  • Kosas Revealer Concealer +
  • Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover Wipes *
  • Biossance Let It Glow Set *
  • Sephora Matter Bronzer Powder in Ibiza +
  • Jack Black Lip Balms *
  • Sephora x House of Lashes Eyelash Adhesive *
I picked up other things I wanted from brands with a higher discount than the 20% e.g. Lookfantastic had my hair products at 30% and I got my Fenty Beauty restocks from their site for 30% off as well. I'm going to get my NARS restocks from their sale later this month most likely. It's definitely looking like I will not re-qualify as Rouge this year but it's all good.
I'm definitely not requalifying as Rouge this year either and I'm surprisingly ok with that. I also spent more money off site as they had better discounts.

Shars

I'm definitely not requalifying as Rouge this year either and I'm surprisingly ok with that. I also spent more money off site as they had better discounts.
Way better discounts for sure. I was able to snag one of those Rouge $100 gift cards by cashing in those useless points, though.

Anybody taking advantage of any of the Black Friday sales? The only one I plan on patronising is NARS' Friends & Family sale.

lenchen

same this will be the second year in a row, that I have not re-Rouge. I was able to score better deals from the brands themselves.

elegant-one

Oh, I have to share this because it's too cute!

We had our Christmas with the kids the first weekend of Dec. Wild and fun!
So on Christmas day dear little Ruby facetime calls us without her parents knowing LOL! It was hilarious. At the end of the call, she tells her parents that we are "coming to live with them for 2 months because 4 minutes just isn't long enough" :rofl:

MaryJane

Happy New Year. Has anybody tried the new Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome Fermented Sake spray?

Most new DE releases interest me but this one is a pass. After reading the description i still can’t figure out what it’s supposed to do - it feels a bit gimmicky to me.

MaryJane

Is anyone shopping Sephora sale???

This site is so dead!???
I’ve purchased some skin care that I’m running low on and some cream blush. I just decluttering a lot of makeup - some of the things I forgot I had and I’m not looking to buy more. Other than the cream blush, nothing has caught my eye.

elegant-one

Yes! But I have to say I'm so sick of all the positive reviews for products people obviously received for free. And most reviewers don't disclose that fact.
Anywho, how about you? Anything fun catch your eye?
Hey my friend! Long time no chatting. :marchmellow: :flowers:

Those reviews seem ridiculous. How is it that most do not even describe the shade or details of the product!? I demand details LOL.

I only bought a few things. Guerlain - new kiss kiss bloom. Gucci new powder. Two of the new Sephora Eye Bloom sets and Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick-Brûlée. Haven't received any of it yet.

Granddaughter is turning FIVE next week! Wow, time has flown by. She is crazy smart and her personality is more like mine every year 🤣🤣🤣

elegant-one

I’ve purchased some skin care that I’m running low on and some cream blush. I just decluttering a lot of makeup - some of the things I forgot I had and I’m not looking to buy more. Other than the cream blush, nothing has caught my eye.
I hear ya. I haven't bought hardly any makeup over the last two years. I recently bought some of the MAC Black Cherry and I loved what I got.

MaryJane

I hear ya. I haven't bought hardly any makeup over the last two years. I recently bought some of the MAC Black Cherry and I loved what I got.

Going though my stash, I realized that I bought a lot of makeup because I didn't want to miss out on limited edition items and that isn't a good reason to buy something! From now, I'm sticking with brands I know work for me. I've become a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury because everything is just so pretty and, when it comes to eyeshadow palettes, she arranges them in a way that makes them easy to use. All of her products just seem to work well together.

Latest posts