All Things Sephora

Rinstar

Hi everyone, long time no chat! I made a tiny Sephora order for two basics. Ole Henricksen Glow2Oh toner and Lancome Lash Idole mascara. I've been using the toner for awhile now and wow has it made a difference in the dark spots I have. Had to reorder.
No makeup purchases in ages. I still am pretty much only going to work. No socializing or going out anywhere. Haven't worn lipstick or gloss in ages since I wear a mask all day every day. So I've been pretty boring on the makeup front!!

elegant-one

I got WA Brulee today. Awesome! It is sheer but build-able. I also used it on my eyelids 😍 I am so into this beautiful fresh subtle look.

I am doing this with the Lit in glassy iridescent and it makes your face look so radiant and lit from within. My new fave!

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Hello everyone. I thought I would pop by to see what everyone was getting for the Sephora sale. I've not been purchasing as much makeup thanks to the pandemic. Even if I had a bare face I would at least wear lipstick. However, with the wearing of masks, even that isn't really an option. Still, I bought a few things. The Melt Maryjane palette and the Natasha Denona Glam palette. Not as much as I would have in the past but still a nice little haul considering.

boschicka

Hey my friend! Long time no chatting. :marchmellow: :flowers:

Those reviews seem ridiculous. How is it that most do not even describe the shade or details of the product!? I demand details LOL.

I only bought a few things. Guerlain - new kiss kiss bloom. Gucci new powder. Two of the new Sephora Eye Bloom sets and Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick-Brûlée. Haven't received any of it yet.

Granddaughter is turning FIVE next week! Wow, time has flown by. She is crazy smart and her personality is more like mine every year 🤣🤣🤣
Looking forward to your thoughts on the new Guerlain lipsticks/balms!

And oh dear, I don't think the world is ready for a mini you! :rotfl:

Mac-Guy

YES!!! I still Love love love it! I just bought a new bottle of the resurfacing treatment. Between that and the Chanel Water Tint, my skin is fabulous darling ;)

Perfect. I'm sticking to Drunk Elephant, but I am thrilled that you still like U Beauty. It is worth sticking to one regime when it works and you see results, no matter what brand it is. I think a lot of people try out too many products at once and see no results or get irritations. I know my skin would get really angry...

elegant-one

Perfect. I'm sticking to Drunk Elephant, but I am thrilled that you still like U Beauty. It is worth sticking to one regime when it works and you see results, no matter what brand it is. I think a lot of people try out too many products at once and see no results or get irritations. I know my skin would get really angry...
That is so true. My skin loves it. I am really happy to read that other users are having the same good results as I did. Good to chat with you again!

elegant-one

Looking forward to your thoughts on the new Guerlain lipsticks/balms!

And oh dear, I don't think the world is ready for a mini you! :rotfl:

:flowers: 🤣🤣🤣:roflmao: I don't think so either lol.

I just got the Guerlain balm and I really like it. They are not sheer but not heavy either. They are scented and kinda glossy. They look so different than the lips swatches! The shade 119 Floral Nude that I got is a very soft slight pink nude on my pigmented lips 🙄 It is every day pretty and makes my lips soft.

I've MISSED you!

elegant-one

Hello everyone. I thought I would pop by to see what everyone was getting for the Sephora sale. I've not been purchasing as much makeup thanks to the pandemic. Even if I had a bare face I would at least wear lipstick. However, with the wearing of masks, even that isn't really an option. Still, I bought a few things. The Melt Maryjane palette and the Natasha Denona Glam palette. Not as much as I would have in the past but still a nice little haul considering.

Hello my dear!!! :flowers:

elegant-one

Just got and tried the Gucci Poudre De Beaute Mat Natural Beauty Setting Powder in 02 Medium Fair Cool.

Beautiful, natural, flawless skin look. Makes the skin look so soft and even toned. LOVE love it! It matches my fair pink undertone complexion perfectly. It's hardly scented. Applies beautifully. I used the puff that came with it.

GORGEOUS pale tea rose pink container.

It reminds me of the Guerlain expensive powder that I loved so very much.

Last edited:

Latest posts