All Things Ulta

boschicka

MUAH!!! 😙 Thank you for thinking of me! I did get one and shared the bestie code. I'm still sorting my needs (haircare, hair color, NARS primer & ordinary skincare) & :heart: list (CoverFX Duo, MAC Star Dipped Medium). I'll prolly pull the trigger this weekend. ;)

Was afraid to ask since I know you're on a low buy. Didn't want to enable but didn't want you to think I don't love ya! 😊

fur4elise

Was afraid to ask since I know you're on a low buy. Didn't want to enable but didn't want you to think I don't love ya! 😊

😘 Thank you for that too! I have done very well with this year's low buy. Making sure to keep my spending limited to sales/coupons and stocking up on staples before splurges. And the splurges have been carefully selected. Ulta is great because I can get drugstore basics along with the prestige stuffs :thumbsup:

Rinstar

Is it just me or is Ulta coming extra hard for the coin this season!?!

I have used 5 prestige coupons since the end of October! I just got two more (one in the mail and one email)! 🤪

Agree! I've been Platinum for a few years but am nearing Diamond this year!

Shars

I just loaded up on a bunch of lashes. I got House of Lashes Iconic and Iconic Lite. Anyone else try either one of these styles?
I only have one pair of lashes from House of Lashes. They're from their line with Sephora... in the style Natalia and I really like them. What other lashes have you been stocking up on? I had to ban myself from buying the Ardell Studio Effects and the Ardell Double Ups. I only have 2 eyes and a million lashes lol!
Edited to add: Have you tried the House of Lashes lash glue? It's the best lash glue I've ever tried. I have the black one and I find that it significantly reduces the time it takes for the glue to get tacky and be applied properly.

DILLIGAF

I only have one pair of lashes from House of Lashes. They're from their line with Sephora... in the style Natalia and I really like them. What other lashes have you been stocking up on? I had to ban myself from buying the Ardell Studio Effects and the Ardell Double Ups. I only have 2 eyes and a million lashes lol!
Edited to add: Have you tried the House of Lashes lash glue? It's the best lash glue I've ever tried. I have the black one and I find that it significantly reduces the time it takes for the glue to get tacky and be applied properly.
I also bought the Lilly Lashes in Mykonos and Miami @ $13 each. They are a faux mink lash. I've not tried these before either. I've not tried the House of Lashes nail glue but I keep hearing good things. From the drug store. DUO has been getting on my nerves of late. I still love my Ardell Wispies. Recently, a Harmon store inside a Bed Bath & Beyond near me had a sale on lashes and I grabbed a few there too ( Kiss lashes also). I recently went through my kit and gave away some of the stiffer lashes I owned. Giving me a reason to buy more now.

Last edited:

Shars

I also bought the Lilly Lashes in Mykonos and Miami @ $13 each. They are a faux mink lash. I've not tried these before either. I've not tried the House of Lashes nail glue but I keep hearing good things. From the drug store. DUO has been getting on my nerves of late. I still love my Ardell Wispies. Recently, a Harmon store inside a Bed Bath & Beyond near me had a sale on lashes and I grabbed a few there too ( Kiss lashes also). I recently went through my kit and gave away some of the stiffer lashes I owned. Giving me a reason to buy more now.
I love decluttering gives you a reason to buy more LOL! I stumbled across the HOL lash glue because DUO also has been getting on my nerves. I heard the Danessa Myricks one is good too but not at that price. I haven't tried any Lilly Lashes but I see them all the time. I must check them out.

fur4elise

Gees! The Ulta thread...so buried and ignored. 😴 Wakey wakey...🥱

Today I got their Hello! Holidays flyer, with a $15 or $75, good 11/1 - 11/21. 🤔 I wonder if this is their answer to the Sephora sale. It amounts to 20% off if you stay exactly at $75. I have a list of staples (primer, haircare) I need to replenish, so I will probably use it.

Not sure if I will partake of the Sephora sale. I am barely holding onto VIB with only a few orders this year. I pretty much think of Sephora as a splurge because what I have on my :heart: list are items I really don't need.

boschicka

Today I got their Hello! Holidays flyer, with a $15 or $75, good 11/1 - 11/21. 🤔 I wonder if this is their answer to the Sephora sale. It amounts to 20% off if you stay exactly at $75. I have a list of staples (primer, haircare) I need to replenish, so I will probably use it.

Not sure if I will partake of the Sephora sale. I am barely holding onto VIB with only a few orders this year. I pretty much think of Sephora as a splurge because what I have on my :heart: list are items I really don't need.
I have $178 worth of Ulta points. I was hoping for a 20% coupon to use with them.
As for Sephora, I have a bunch of items in my cart, but I'm not sure if I'll go ahead with the order. A lot of it is makeup, and of course I'm not wearing much these days because of masks, sooo...?

boschicka

Oh, and thanks for posting this or I would have missed that coupon on my flyer! :)

Latest posts