Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeCutie
Thanks!! One more quick question since you seem to be so knowledgable
smiles.gif
........ do you know if they have ever had any Heatherette stuff? I know everyone seems to be looking for it and you can add me to that list!

We looked in the system and they received 5 Heatherette lipsticks about 8 months ago and nothing since at this CCO

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
We looked in the system and they received 5 Heatherette lipsticks about 8 months ago and nothing since at this CCO

Thanks Tish, you are awesome! I guess the hunt continues then....
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Yeah I have pretty much given up on Heatherette actually....I wanted Lollipop lovin but I wasn't just dying to have it.

elmo1026

Please will someone CP for me:

Girl friendly paint pot
Humid Eyeshadow
(2) 4N L/S
Mink & Sable E/S
Velvet Moss
217 brush

Please... Please...

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Yeah I have pretty much given up on Heatherette actually....I wanted Lollipop lovin but I wasn't just dying to have it.

I'm not ready to give up just yet. I really hate to resort to eBay...especially after spending some time on the Counterfeit MAC forum, but I really want Lollipop Loving!!! I just don't know if I can justify spending $25+ on lipstick that may or may not be authentic, ya know.

TISH1124

Adding:Just a few more things I remembered...nothing significant

Accentuate and Sculpt
Sculpt & Shape WARM LIGHT/DEFINITIVE
Chinz on Chinz l/s
ORB e/s
Propagate l/s
Lots of Nail polish
Light Flush MSF

Blacktrack
Macroviolet
Blue Peep
Brassy
Uppity

TISH1124

Quote:
I'm not ready to give up just yet. I really hate to resort to eBay...especially after spending some time on the Counterfeit MAC forum, but I really want Lollipop Loving!!! I just don't know if I can justify spending $25+ on lipstick that may or may not be authentic, ya know.

LOL...Have you tried the sale threads?

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
LOL...Have you tried the sale threads?

No, not yet....I don't have enough posts
ssad.gif
But, I'm working on it.....it's actually probably better for my wallet (or really my husband's wallet) that I can't see the sale threads yet LOL

TISH1124

Quote:
No, not yet....I don't have enough posts
ssad.gif
But, I'm working on it.....it's actually probably better for my wallet (or really my husband's wallet) that I can't see the sale threads yet LOL

LOL....I saw a few but they were used...

ladyJ

Contrast
Solar White
Climate Blue
Honesty
Clue
Gulf Stream
Cool Heat

*dies* I want these haha. I'm so greedy!!!!

TISH you are one lucky woman!

TISH1124

^^^ Better get on the road girl! Not lucky Broke!

A lot of these wre Onsies and twosies too...so they didn;t have many

ladyJ

Quote:
^^^ Better get on the road girl! Not lucky Broke!

A lot of these wre Onsies and twosies too...so they didn;t have many

Yeah...they probably wouldn't even last long if they had a lot of them haha! I would get on the road but I won't be able to make it up there. By the time I get there everything will be gone haha! I'm broke too...makes the two of us.

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Contrast
Solar White
Climate Blue
Honesty
Clue
Gulf Stream
Cool Heat

*dies* I want these haha. I'm so greedy!!!!

TISH you are one lucky woman!

I went when they opened this morning and they didn't have Solar While (at least not out on display), but I'm pretty sure they still had the rest of these. They still had most of what Tish listed earlier in the thread. I was in a big hurry while I was there so I didn't have time to make a list, but they had a pretty good selection. I made off with a pretty nice haul lol
cutey.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
I went when they opened this morning and they didn't have Solar While (at least not out on display), but I'm pretty sure they still had the rest of these. They still had most of what Tish listed earlier in the thread. I was in a big hurry while I was there so I didn't have time to make a list, but they had a pretty good selection. I made off with a pretty nice haul lol
cutey.gif

Yeah they still had solar white I had to exchange something this morning...Just so few you have to ask..I was there at 11:15 I missed you probably barely

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Yeah they still had solar white I had to exchange something this morning...Just so few you have to ask..I was there at 11:15 I missed you probably barely

Well crap, I should have asked!! Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back!
smiles.gif
Yeah I was only there til about 10:30 cause I had to be somewhere at 11.

I did manage to get Cult Fave l/g by asking though, so I don't know why
I didn't think to ask about Solar White. Oh well!!
th_dunno.gif

CupcakeCutie

Oh FYI for anyone looking for Neo Sci Fi stuff, the counter at Dillard's in Firewheel Mall in Garland just got a shipment of almost the whole collection. They had:

Pleasureseeker l/s
Electro l/s
Sunsonic l/s
Naked Space l/g
Pink Grapefruit l/g
Soft & Slow l/g
Magnetic Fields e/s
Femme Fi e/s
Evening Aura e/s
Time & Space e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
X-Rocks blush

They might have had more, but that's all that I remember being out on display when I was there.

ladyJ

*sigh* too bad I don't live in the Dallas area anymore. We could all go shoppin together!! Haha~

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
*sigh* too bad I don't live in the Dallas area anymore. We could all go shoppin together!! Haha~

That is too bad! I need more shopping buddies that share my make-up obsession! No one I know seems to understand lol

ladyJ

Quote:
That is too bad! I need more shopping buddies that share my make-up obsession! No one I know seems to understand lol

I feel ya girl. None of my friends are addicts like me so it is hard to talk to them about makeup let alone go makeup shopping!!