Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

CupcakeCutie

lol ok thanks...one of the ladies in there has told me some colors and stuff from the list before, but that was a few months ago...

I'll try asking super nicely and see if I can find anything out....if not then it's all up to you Tish! Your fellow specktrettes are depending on you!

TISH1124

^^ well I will leave it up to you...then I won't have any temptation! Yeahhh
yahoo.gif
Out of sight out of mind for me....I'll just peek over here

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ well I will leave it up to you...then I won't have any temptation! Yeahhh
yahoo.gif
Out of sight out of mind for me....I'll just peek over here

I don't know about you, but peeking over here is what gets me tempted to go to the CCO lol

TISH1124

Nope I see I buy...if I don't go I'm good....she will hold items for me til death so as long as I don't go I'm straight..I can get them later when spending is warranted...Right now spending is not warranted by any means!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
I used to go to willowbend all the time to get my MAC before I moved. They don't have the pro palettes. They only have the pots. Sorry~

I would double check with them--(469)366-0072. I bought pans and palettes from Willowbend when I lived in Plano.

TISH1124

^^ Erin (Angelbunny) lives right by Willow Bend and she drives all the way to Northpark by me for her palettes and pro items....

Erin...does the MAC at Willow Bend carry pro pans and palettes...Are you just coming all the way over here for the scenic tour or what ????

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Pans & Palettes are available at free-standing stores, but not dept. store counters.

What is the one in Willow Bend...I thought that was what she was asking about Pans and Palettes..I'm lost.. I know Erin goes there all the time....for collections and everyday items but then she comes to NP for pro items...I am just trying to figure out if they sell pro items why would she come all the way to NP

MiCHiE

The original question was where to buy a palette. Willowbend's MAC is a regular freestanding store.

MiCHiE

Not a problem. Sometimes they'll ask if you want a pan or pot, but in my experiences at various stores, you have to ask them. And, you definitely have to ask for a palette.

makeupsquare

I use to always buy my 15/4 eye palette from willowbend. They sell eyeshadow pans too just not pro color eyeshadows. And this is the freestanding store in willowbend I am talking about not the counter. Its kinda weird when a mall has both a counter and a freestanding store. Like north park has a pro store and a counter.
th_dunno.gif

Will hit up CCO tomorrow. You guys need an update let me know. Or I can go on thurs or fri too when they get the new shipment
thmbup.gif

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I would double check with them--(469)366-0072. I bought pans and palettes from Willowbend when I lived in Plano.

Thanks! I'll give them a call when they open this morning and find out.

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupsquare
I use to always buy my 15/4 eye palette from willowbend. They sell eyeshadow pans too just not pro color eyeshadows. And this is the freestanding store in willowbend I am talking about not the counter. Its kinda weird when a mall has both a counter and a freestanding store. Like north park has a pro store and a counter.
th_dunno.gif

Will hit up CCO tomorrow. You guys need an update let me know. Or I can go on thurs or fri too when they get the new shipment
thmbup.gif

I'm going too, so maybe between the two of us we can get a good idea as to what is coming in on the new shipment!!
yes.gif

TISH1124

^^ My bad too...I didn't think they sold Palettes at freestanding....I thought they were pro items only...So we have all learned something new

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ My bad too...I didn't think they sold Palettes at freestanding....I thought they were pro items only...So we have all learned something new

I thought the same thing, that's why I was asking about it in the first place. I'm glad to know that I can get them there since I'll be in that area today!

TISH1124

I was talking to my friend at Mac Pro this morning...Michie is right...they do sell pro pans and palettes at Willow Bend.....she said NP and WB are the only two that does. So you are good to go....

CupcakeCutie

^^ Awesome, thanks Tish!! I actually was on the phone with the Willowbend MAC store when I noticed your post. The MA I talked to did confirm that they do carry both the 15 pan palettes and the 4 pan quads.

Latest posts