Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

ladyJ

Sorry you guys! I knew freestanding stores sold them but all the times I've been to willowbend, they never mentioned it to me. The freestanding store here always asked *shrugs* They also have the palettes on display. Again, sorry for the wrong info!

CupcakeCutie

^^ Nope no issue at all. I just wanted to find out for sure from the store since there seemed to be conflicting info.
smiles.gif

CupcakeCutie

So I went by the CCO today and the lady there didn't seem to know anything about any shipment this week. I had never seen her there before so maybe she was new, but needless to say, I wasn't able to get any info for you guys....sorry!!!!
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeCutie
So I went by the CCO today and the lady there didn't seem to know anything about any shipment this week. I had never seen her there before so maybe she was new, but needless to say, I wasn't able to get any info for you guys....sorry!!!!
ssad.gif

Nope she is not new .....they are just rotaing their hours around....It was Claudia (am) and Angela there today...
They are normally not supposed to tell about their shipments that is why I figured they wouldn't

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ Erin (Angelbunny) lives right by Willow Bend and she drives all the way to Northpark by me for her palettes and pro items....

Erin...does the MAC at Willow Bend carry pro pans and palettes...Are you just coming all the way over here for the scenic tour or what ????

Willow Bend is actually farther for me than NP ... I am at Eldorado and 75 in McKinney and Willow Bend is at Chapel Hill and Dallas North Tollway.

They do have pans and palettes, but no pro products like Chromalines, etc.

TISH1124

all new stuff will be on the Floor by late Thursday .. They received well over a 100 boxes this week so I am not going to bother trying to list all the stuff....I just don;t have that much time too...It was pretty much a lot of what I listed earlier...If there are any stand-outs I will update tomorrow morning...I am going to go work out with her and she will bring the sheets

But there was NO Heatherette items...for those of you that I know will still ask...

TISH1124

^^ Like I said I have not seen the sheets ...Here is the number ...if you call they are always willing to tell you if they have a certain product

The Cosmetics Company Store
972-678-4200

CupcakeCutie

^^ Thanks Tish. When you look tomorrow will you see if there are any Fafi lipsticks or blushes and also any quads(not from Fafi, just quads in general)?

ladyJ

Too bad there is no heatherette. I really want lollipop lovin and melrose mood now cause everyone talks about it.

Thanks TISH for always updating us!

LostinBubbles

I have been debating on whether to make a trip out this afternoon, and I really really want to! When you say they put their shipment out late Thursday...like after 3...5...8?

I think I can make it out there today but it'd be around 3 or so. I'd be so bummed if I went too early! Plus since they won't divulge their beauty shipment secrets, I'd be so bummed if I missed out on that something special. Eep! Maybe I shouldn't go .... oh such personal conflict, lol!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinBubbles
I have been debating on whether to make a trip out this afternoon, and I really really want to! When you say they put their shipment out late Thursday...like after 3...5...8?

I think I can make it out there today but it'd be around 3 or so. I'd be so bummed if I went too early! Plus since they won't divulge their beauty shipment secrets, I'd be so bummed if I missed out on that something special. Eep! Maybe I shouldn't go .... oh such personal conflict, lol!

They can't give you an exact time ...it depends on when they get all the boxes unloaded and logged into inventory...They have 2 people that do receiving and it may be 10K plus items...Not just MAC items come in
I don't think it is beauty shipment secrets...I just think they don't want to have to answer that question for every person that calls which is many everyday all day. Not to mention they would probably be pissed knowing I give out all the info. How many companies do we know tell the public about all their incoming shipments....They said they don't tell because they get bombarded with calls of what came in, what was in the box, when will it be on the floor, how many do you have...when they get 10K items and those calls make their job difficult. Not to mention if they say they are getting a shipment on Monday...WE (MAC lovers) expect it to be on the floor immediately when they have so many other things to do before that happens.

I think I am going to make it easier and less complicated for everyone...I am no longer reporting their anticipated shipments..that way people don't feel inclined to rush up there or feel like if they don't go they will miss something.

Just to put this in prespective

They order lipsticks...they don't order by shade...they get 2,000 lipsticks in...
2,000 lipsticks are dumped in a box...not seperated by color, texture anything...they have to go thru every single tube to see how many B-Babe's, Aloof's etc....the same with everything...they just get boxes of eyeshadows...not seperated by color ...they have no idea what is coming until it hits the floor...they just know they are getting 2,000 lipsticks, 1500 eyeshadows etc...
They get pack slips a couple days before of what was sent...then they have to look thru all the boxes and check them off...But until they get the pack slips they have no idea what they are getting or which box it will be in...The way they are shipped suff is crazy ...they spend days just trying to sort thru the mess...You would think the person that was packing it would at least do it in some sort of order...But nope...all is dumped in boxes and shipped as is.

LostinBubbles

Oops...I didn't mean to put anyone out and I didn't mean the "beauty secrets" to be offensive in anyway, i was only joking from a previous comment of them not saying. Trust me, I understand that they don't want to be bombarded by a bunch of MAC addicts calling constantly especially since all their stuff is thrown in a box. It was purely curiosity before I wasted the time and money driving 50 miles. I certainly didn't think I was pestering but I get the point and I've been put in my place. I apologize if I offended in any way. Not my intention at all! I'll just make a journey when I get the chance.

Thanks Tish for all the info.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

^^You are not pestering.....and trust and believe you are not the only one that asks the same questions...I am not offended at all...I just wanted people to know some of what they go through trying to get shipments out. Those ladies work so hard and they always put the MAC stuff out first beacsue they know we (MAC LOVERS) are wanting it asap. I just don't think alot of people realize what the retail people have to go thru to get stuff on the floor. I had no clue until I started being there and helping and watched the process...
Just because a shipment comes in...doesn't mean it will get unloaded in 1-2 days..sometimes it takes them over a week to get stuff sorted.
I feel guilty because when I say they have a shipment cming in...It seems everyone expects that ok it will be ready that same day and they make a trip up their only to be disappointed because it was too soon or too late....

I am contributing to the probelm and that is my reason for stopping.

Latest posts