Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

TISH1124

yep it was there you had to ask for it....I picked one up yesterday for LadyJ ...A lot of things you have to ask for because they say people keep stealing their samples and they are not aware it is gone until someone asks for the item

Did you see all the Neo - shadows...femme fi etc?

TISH1124

I have not been in over a week or so...The next shipment was supposed to be the second week of February...I will not be going after BBR and a couple HK items...I am wallet poor

Cinfulgirl

I might be going tomorrow and see if I can buy Feline,
If I go I'll try and see if they have the same stuff from the last time I went,which was what Tish had mentioned.

CupcakeCutie

I went today. They got a shipment last week sometime and they are supposed to be getting more sometime soon. I was in a hurry so I don't remember everything they had, but here's the few things that I do remember.

Spiced Chocolate quad
Fafi 1 quad
Femme Fi e/s (Neo Sci Fi)
Evening Aura e/s (Neo Sci Fi)
Satin Taupe e/s
a couple of Neo l/s and l/g (don't remember which ones)
Spaced Out and X Rocks blush (Neo Sci Fi)
a few blush cremes - Sweet William and Blossoming for sure
Blooming blush and several other blushes (don't remember all the names)
Fafi Belightful powder

They didn't have any Fafi lipsticks or blushes and no Heatherette. She did mention that she is trying to get more Fafi soon.

LostinBubbles

Oooo...I've been wanting the Spiced Chocolate Quad...

I think I may go out there today since the weather is suppose to stay nice.

TISH1124

^^ Have Fun!! I am staying so far away!! A friend picked me up a couple Spiced Chocolate quads....so I would not have to go in and over spend!!

LostinBubbles

^^lol!! I've been so good about staying away from there in the past couple months, but damn tax refund keeps reminding me I've been good as well...saying "spend me, you know you want to" and oh I do.
yes.gif

CupcakeCutie

If anyone is looking for anything else from Cult of Cherry, the Mac counter at Dillards in Firewheel Mall in Garland has most, if not all, of the collection....including several Spiced Chocolate quads. For some reason they keep getting shipments of past collections.
th_dunno.gif

CupcakeCutie

^^ LOL, I guess you called?? So, is it weird that knowing that they will only have one left, makes me want to go and buy it? Why do I need So Scarlet? It's pretty dark right?

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeahhhh They have 3 left...two of which are all MINEEEEEEEEEE

nonono.gif
Bad girl! LOLZ.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeCutie
^^ LOL, I guess you called?? So, is it weird that knowing that they will only have one left, makes me want to go and buy it? Why do I need So Scarlet? It's pretty dark right?

I don't have it...But I have heard so many raves I must!!! Call them and tell them to hold the other one for you...Todd helped me...Don't mess with mine girl!

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ I know but this is the ONLY red I don't have ....God forgive me!!

Lolz...okay just this once only because you don't have it already. You're forgiven haha!

Rancas

Oh man, I really want the Spiced Chocolate quad but I won't be able to get out there for a while. Shoot!

Thanks for posting an update!

Latest posts