Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

TISH1124

Yeah staying away has saved me so much $$$$$ So I am keeping up my stay away plan....I have not even checked on new items.

TISH1124

Update....AngelBunny went to the CCO today and the Spiced Chocolate Quads are officially gone as of today....

sdtjefferson

Hey guys. I went there today. Here's a small update:

Heatherette Trios 1 and 2
Dame Edna Highlight Powders
All McQueen Collection Paint Pots
Fafi Eyes 1 and 2
Colorforms Eye Palettes (not sure which)
Holiday 08 Brush Sets
Immodest and You Say Tomato Mattene
Fafi Lipglass - Totally It, Squeeze It, Sugar Trance
Opal Lustreglass (for those with Lavender Whip)
Beauty Powder Blushes - Feeling, Eversun, Secret
Fresh Green Mix MES

And that's all I can remember at the moment. HTH!

TISH1124

^^ Thanks girl because I rarely ever go anymore so I will leave the updating to the other lovely ladies on here....I have bought enough stuff to last me a lifetime so I don't make the trip anymore

I was so excited that they had my loose powder last week. Now, if I could only catch the big pack of MAC wipes there. The ladies at the CCO said that the MAC wipes go fast. Has anyone actually ever seen them there?

TISH1124

Yeah they go fast because when they come in the workers buy them all..I know that for a FACT!!!! They told me...urrrked the heck out of me...but what can you do!

.i.hart.MAC.

THEY HAD MCQUEEN PAINT POTS!!!
i have been searching for them everywhere, i almost paid $30 at allcosmeticswholesale.com
i hope they still have them when i go tomorrow (sat.)
if anyone needs a CP...

.i.hart.MAC.

i ended up getting:
for myself:
electro sky p/p
pharoah p/p
cresent l/g
shore leave e/s

CP's:
2 pharoahs
1 otherworldly

my friend got:
red she said brush set: 5 eye brushes
fafi eyes 1

TISH1124

For anyone in Dallas looking for Spiced Chocolate Quads ...they have them at Dillards in North Park mall for $36 .....they had about 15-20 ...they also have Tempting Quads as well...
She said they are not allowed to return their LE items to the MFG so they found a drawer full..I was even able to buy a Smoke & Diamonds today...it was their last one...But they had Starflash shadows and quite a few COC items left as well.

I am sure for the rest they will probably take a phone order as well 214-373-7000

luminouz

do you know if they still have any of the spiced chocolate left? i called their 1800# and they had a "problem" pulling up their inventory... thanks.

TISH1124

Are you asking for a CP from Dillards ...because they are normal price and it will be about the same for you to order it directly as for me to go pick it...maybe 3 dollars less..I listed their number above and they do take phone orders she told me that

luminouz

THANK YOU sooo much for the info. called this morning and ordered the last of their stock..=)

sooooo excited. been trying to get my hands on this quad for months!