Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminouz
THANK YOU sooo much for the info. called this morning and ordered the last of their stock..=)

sooooo excited. been trying to get my hands on this quad for months!

Uggh...you actually left a few so i bought another for a friend!! Pooohh ...But I was able to get Blooming Blush as well.I have wanted that for awhile...and I finally picked it up

Also ladies if you order they had Warmed and Petticoat MSF...I grabbed the last Redhead....But they had Brunette left
Tempting and Shadowly lady, COC lipsticks, Starflash Shadows.....

Why did I go in there I had no intentions of doing so for another month!!

pmjc69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Uggh...you actually left a few so i bought another for a friend!! Pooohh ...But I was able to get Blooming Blush as well.I have wanted that for awhile...and I finally picked it up

Also ladies if you order they had Warmed and Petticoat MSF...I grabbed the last Redhead....But they had Brunette left
Tempting and Shadowly lady, COC lipsticks, Starflash Shadows.....

Why did I go in there I had no intentions of doing so for another month!!

Thank you Tish, I grabbed their last Petticoat this morning
smiles.gif
. hope it'll work for my skin tone.

TISH1124

^^^ What complexion are you...But hell...I have not seen anyone Petticoat did not work for..I am sure you will look beautiful....Those are my girls in there...I love them

pmjc69

^I'm NC 25 w/ olive undertones. I hope i got one with less of the darker veining. I heard the veining looks too dark on lighter skin tone?

I also asked if they have any spiced chocolate quads left since i've been searching for one for a while now, and the MA said it sold out pretty fast "once the word got out". I automatically thought "oh, that person must be Tish". lol.

TISH1124

You should have said my name...they sooooo Know me...I call everyday or stop by...it's walking distance from my house so I ride my bike up there a lot...But they know me by Leticia

chococat5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeCutie
I went today. They got a shipment last week sometime and they are supposed to be getting more sometime soon. I was in a hurry so I don't remember everything they had, but here's the few things that I do remember.

Spiced Chocolate quad
Fafi 1 quad
Femme Fi e/s (Neo Sci Fi)
Evening Aura e/s (Neo Sci Fi)
Satin Taupe e/s
a couple of Neo l/s and l/g (don't remember which ones)
Spaced Out and X Rocks blush (Neo Sci Fi)
a few blush cremes - Sweet William and Blossoming for sure
Blooming blush and several other blushes (don't remember all the names)
Fafi Belightful powder

They didn't have any Fafi lipsticks or blushes and no Heatherette. She did mention that she is trying to get more Fafi soon.

Hi,

I also live in TX, and if anyone can CP the Spiced Chocolate quad that'd be great! PLMK! Thanks I'm also on MUA
Lisa

TISH1124

^^ That post you quoted is from early February......Spiced Chocolate Quads sold out a week after they were put out

I was there over the weekend. That list is basically the same that they had minus the Spiced Chocolate and Satin Taupe. TONS of X-Rocks tho.

chococat5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ That post you quoted is from early February......Spiced Chocolate Quads sold out a week after they were put out

Oh, I see! Thanks.. what about that one at Dillards? Do they still have it? Thx

caitlin1593

any updates? or what they've had? the last time I was there last month I got girl friendly, rollickin, strobe lip conditioner, sweet sienna, sock hop l/g, sugar trance l/g.
any thing good there now?

thanks so much! =]

Cinfulgirl

I went yesterday,here are some things I remember,their is more things sorry I couldn't look at all of them.
-Polar Opposite
-Odd Couple
-Hot Contrast
-Play On Plums
-Glamour Check
-Go
-Gesso
-Pandamonium
-Retro Speck
-Shadowy Lady Quad
-Stowaways Quad
-Holiday 08 Palletes
-Both Heatherette Trios

They Had a few pigments(here are some I remember)
-Viz a Violet
-Violet
-Frost
-Golden Olive
-Fairy Lite
-Lovely Lily
-Gold Stroke

-Both Dame Edna High-Light Powders
-Some MSF Duos,(don't know what they are called)

sdtjefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinfulgirl
I went yesterday,here are some things I remember,their is more things sorry I couldn't look at all of them.
-Polar Opposite
-Odd Couple
-Hot Contrast
-Play On Plums
-Glamour Check
-Go
-Gesso
-Pandamonium
-Retro Speck
-Shadowy Lady Quad
-Stowaways Quad
-Holiday 08 Palletes
-Both Heatherette Trios

They Had a few pigments(here are some I remember)
-Viz a Violet
-Violet
-Frost
-Golden Olive
-Fairy Lite
-Lovely Lily
-Gold Stroke

-Both Dame Edna High-Light Powders
-Some MSF Duos,(don't know what they are called)

You rock! Clearly I need to read this before I head up there just in case. I went today and picked up the Shadowy Lady Quad and the 08 Smokey Palette. They also had several of the Trip palettes (I think that's what they were) and still have several Fafi 2. The lipsticks and lipglasses are still the same. Blushes are the same as well, several from Neo Sci Fi. I was so happy to get the Shadowy Lady quad. I completed my CoC set with it, YEA!

Latest posts