Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

utgirl2006

anything else to update? i hadn't gone in months, and went a few weeks ago - i was disappointed that they had the same old stuff...i want some new brushes.
lol.gif

utgirl2006

Good point. However, I was trying to avoid the F&F sale. I put in an order, but I forgot that my account had my old creditc card info, so the order is on hold now. I am taking it as a sign. Ugh, what is a MAC lover to do.

darkbeauty27

Went yesterday...
smiles.gif

Bought:

*Velvet Moss eyeshadow (been wanting this one!)
*Blue Edge eyeshadow (last one - was hidden in the drawer behind the counter so be sure to ask if there are any other shadows besides the testers on the floor. The saleswoman was very nice about showing them to me!)
*Silversmith Mineralize eyeshadow (been wanting this one too!)
*Dame Edna Coryl Polyp lipstick (looks amazing on)

Let's see what I remember....they had:

Go
Sunset B.
Velvet Moss
Glamour Check
Bold and Brazen
Quite a few mineralize eyeshadow duos
MSF in Gold Deposit, Warmed, Petticoat, and one other one but I forgot! It wasn't my shade, too dark or me!
Swimming
Beautiful Iris (maybe?)
Nylon
Blackberry
Neo Sci Fi Evening Aura eyeshadow
Museum Bronze pigment (wanted this but didn't want to spend too much)
A couple of the other piggies that came out during the same collection as Museum Bronze - forgot the names!
Lovely Lily pigment
Gold Stroke Pigment
Dame Edna Coryl Polyp lipstick
Red She Said lipstick
Fast Thrill lipstick
Some Mattenes
Lots of discontinued Fluidlines (including Shade, Blue Peep, Delphic, one that may have been Brassy, etc.)
Dame Edna Beauty Powder in the lighter pink shade (can't remember the name right now)
Lots of pretty lipglasses and lustreglasses (Hey Sailor, Love Knot, etc.)
One of the 2008 Holiday pigment/glitter sets (didn't see which one)
Tons of different brush sets as usual
One or two Royal Assets lip trios
Heatherette eyeshadow trios
Looked like one of the lighter MSF Powder Duos (the ones that have the shimmer on one side and the powder on the other)
Lots of glitter liners and liquidlasts (didn't really look at those so I can't remember all they have)

Skincare:

Cremewash old and new packaging
Charged Water (the blue one)
Cleanse Off Oil old and new packaging
Studio Moisture Cream (if I'm remembering right and it is the old packaging)

If you have a question about a certain product I may remember if it was there or not, so feel free to ask!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

^^ Great Update.....saves me a trip out there......yeah!!! That is the last place I need to go to right now!

utgirl2006

I went this afternoon and it was pretty much the same stuff. However, they do have in Tendertones. They also have the 181 brush, which I picked up. It is so cute and soft.
winks.gif

TISH1124

I went Sunday...same stuff...Lots of quads...Tempting, shadowy lady, stowaways and others ....no Spiced Chocolate....a few tendertones....Just a few lipsticks, a few lipglosses.....They had So Ceylon that was the only MSF ...they had 200 of those it seems...Sweet William, Sweetness, Strada BP....

They had quite a few pigments

TISH1124

I did not look at them really....I did notice...Your Ladyship, reflects Blackened red (?) Museum Bronze, Entremauve, Rushmetal ....I did not really look though I was doing a quick CP and was out the door

blowyourmind

ok I went there last weekend they had Blast o blue l/s! & a lot of brush sets, both 2008 pigment sets, 2007 plushglass set, angel blush, true romantic blush,
penny, shimmermint & pink couture shadesticks

CaveB

Any recent visits? Need to head up there to check it out, but I don't want to drive all the way out there for no reason. Just wondering if anyone has been in the past few days or so.

darkbeauty27

Okay, went yesterday - let's see what I can remember!

I purchased:

Wintersky eyeshadow
Pomposity lipstick
Strawbaby lipstick
Crazee lipstick
Inter-view Mineralize eyeshadow (Holiday '08)
True Romantic blush

My mom got:

3 Lustre Twins Collection Pro Longwear lipcolors in:

Rip Ready/Soft Lush
Gypsy Rose/Shimmer It
Red Reflection/Mirror

What I remember them having:

Most of the same lipsticks and glosses as they've had for awhile
Most of the Suite Array eyeshadow Duos
Monogram '08 makeup bag
Holiday '08 stuff - Mineralize eyeshadow - Inter-view, Persuasive, and maybe one other one
Monogram '08 224 brush
Mineralize face powder/shimmer duos in about 4 shades
Chill Collection eyeshadows - Wintersky, maybe Arctic Grey (but not for sure)
Most of Lustre Twins Pro Longwear lipsticks
Some of the Starflash eyeshadows are still there - Mink & Sable, Sunset B., Talent Pool, Glamour Check!, Bold & Brazen...

I didn't really notice many (if any) new pigments. I can't think of anything else that stood out and I looked through the stuff pretty good.

Cinfulgirl

I remember going about 3 weeks ago and they had Cocomotion pigment
I want to go back and see if they have it.

Latest posts