Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

caitlin1593

they had MSF naturals but with the shimmer on one side and they only had one shade, i think it was medium dark?
the price if 30% off so 30% of $27

no idea on the fluidline though =/

TheBlueberry

I went yesterday and I remember the following:
Mineralize Skinfinish in Petticoat, Gold Deposit, Warmed, and So Ceylon.

Both Heatherette palettes, Heatherette Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony, one Dame Edna palette, and the Dame Edna High Light Powder in What a Dame! They also had all Trip palettes.

I bought eyeshadows in Go, Bold and Brazen, Grand Entrance and Warming Trend, and Skinfinishes in Petticoat and Warmed.

Rancas

Yes, they have Love Connection. One of my faves and looks so good with Goldstroke (which they have too).
We were there yesterday and I saw 2 Dame Edna e/s trios, the blue/grey & the pink/purple plus 2 of the lipsticks, Coral Polyp & the red one (forgot the name).

No new brushes, I wish they'd get in something different.

xjsbellamias13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancas
Yes, they have Love Connection. One of my faves and looks so good with Goldstroke (which they have too).
We were there yesterday and I saw 2 Dame Edna e/s trios, the blue/grey & the pink/purple plus 2 of the lipsticks, Coral Polyp & the red one (forgot the name).

do you happen to remember which brushes they had?

tremorviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancas

Thanks for the report. I'm heading up to Dallas this weekend (from Austin) and I wanna swing by and check out the Dame Edna.

TheBlueberry

Has anyone been to the CCO in Allen recently? Please let me know what you found if you visited.
th_wink3.gif

TheBlueberry

If anyone is interested in buying the Eversun blush from the upcoming Style Warriors collection, the COO in Allen has the same blush but without the Style Warrior packaging (the usual black compact).

tremorviolet

Well, I just got back from Dallas where I swung by the Allen CCO. Gotta say this is a weird CCO compared to the other ones in Texas. A really small selection of eyeshadows and lipsticks and it's kinda ghetto how all the e/s, p/p, and f/l are glued down onto acrylic strips. But they did have more premade pallets and quads (almost all of them from the last year or so) than I've ever seen at a CCO (probably because they keep them locked away behind glass so they're tough to play with) and a huge selection of brush sets.

I don't remeber many specifics, the Dame Edna Palettes, Kanga Rouge and the coral lippies. Some really old stuff, I got the very last Pharaoh p/p (yay!) which, unfortunately, I just discovered has dried out some (boo!).

I was disappointed, the CCO in Houston is so much bigger.

tremorviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ If they do not glue them down they walk out the door....that CCO gets robbed daily

Yeah, that's what the sales ladies were saying. I wonder why that one's so much worse than the Houston or San Marcos ones?

sdtjefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremorviolet
Well, I just got back from Dallas where I swung by the Allen CCO. Gotta say this is a weird CCO compared to the other ones in Texas. A really small selection of eyeshadows and lipsticks and it's kinda ghetto how all the e/s, p/p, and f/l are glued down onto acrylic strips. But they did have more premade pallets and quads (almost all of them from the last year or so) than I've ever seen at a CCO (probably because they keep them locked away behind glass so they're tough to play with) and a huge selection of brush sets.

I don't remeber many specifics, the Dame Edna Palettes, Kanga Rouge and the coral lippies. Some really old stuff, I got the very last Pharaoh p/p (yay!) which, unfortunately, I just discovered has dried out some (boo!).

I was disappointed, the CCO in Houston is so much bigger.

I picked up Pharoah from them some months ago and noticed the same issue. I just tightened the lid as much as possible and stored it in my one of my makeup draws(cool, dry and dark) for aabout a week, lid down and it seemed to help a lot.

I really like this CCO. The ladies that work there are very nice, always willing to open the case when I want to check something out. Just ask.

darkbeauty27

Anyone been in the past week or so? Do you think they still have Starflash shadows in stock? I want Glamour Check and Bold n' Brazen.

TISH1124

^^ They have had those in stock for months...you might to call and see if they still have any left..The had quite a few but they may be gone

Rancas

They had the Tempting quad when I was there on Memorial Day. And Your Ladyship, finally got it after 3 tries, yay!

Ciani

Do they still have Your Ladyship pigment, Viz-a-Violet pigment, Feline eye kohl and the Mqueen paint pots?

If so would anyone be willing to CP these for me?
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciani
Do they still have Your Ladyship pigment, Viz-a-Violet pigment, Feline eye kohl and the Mqueen paint pots?

If so would anyone be willing to CP these for me?
smiles.gif

I know they still had Your Ladyship when I went up there about a week and a half ago but the other pigment I don't remember if they did, Feline I didnt see and I don't recall paint pots either.

Latest posts