Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I don't have it...But I have heard so many raves I must!!! Call them and tell them to hold the other one for you...Todd helped me...Don't mess with mine girl!

LOL Don't worry, yours are safe! I'm going up there in about an hour anyway for Hello Kitty Round 2, so I'll just look at it when I get there. If it's not there anymore, oh well, I didn't need it anyway! Todd is really nice; he's one of my fav MAs there.

TISH1124

Ok well if you see me there dont tell anyone I was there in my gym rat gear ....cus that is just how I am going...gym sweat included

TISH1124

^^^ Girl I went flying up there...when I got there...Cute Ass Todd said...OH Girl I went digging and I found 4 more...You know thati s not no short hike for me...I said Oh well just great LOL....But it was a nice day for a drive

TISH1124

^^^ Yep and he gave me instruction on the best way to wear Fashion Mews...so I raced home and tried his suggestions and did a LOTD...he is so adorably cute....

CupcakeCutie

^^ Yes he is very cute. I love his eyes! What did he tell you about Fashion Mews? I guess I could just go look for your LOTD. **off to look**

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeCutie
^^ Ok saw your LOTD...it looks great on you, but I don't think I could pull it off!

You don't have to apply it as dramatic as I did....Chad did a FOTD with it (officerJenny) and it looked great! Did you make it to the mall yesterday...Funny thing is since I picked So Scaret up...I have still yet to try it on or take it out the bag for that matter....LOL ...Guess thats how bad I thought I wanted it! Uggghhh impulse buys!

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You don't have to apply it as dramatic as I did....Chad did a FOTD with it (officerJenny) and it looked great! Did you make it to the mall yesterday...Funny thing is since I picked So Scaret up...I have still yet to try it on or take it out the bag for that matter....LOL ...Guess thats how bad I thought I wanted it! Uggghhh impulse buys!

Yeah I got there around 1:00 yesterday. Todd talked me into getting Tahitian Sand bp, but now I'm thinking about taking it back. I don't notice any difference with it on, although the compact is really cute and so is the kitty on the powder. I feel you with the impulse buys though. Last month I went kind of Mac crazy between BBR and the CCO and eBay. At least half of the stuff I got I haven't even worn other than to swatch.

CupcakeCutie

I know.... I just feel bad returning anything since they just throw it away! Plus he seemed so excited to be selling me that bp. Oh well, maybe he won't be there to see me take it back LOL

TISH1124

^^^LOL take it to another Dillards ...I did that once I felt so bad ....but sometimes if you don;t like it you need your money back...or sell it on the clearnce bin and get it back....

TISH1124

yes it is right off the street...if you go in off the Northwest Hwy entrance it's inside right pass shoes on the 1st level...

CupcakeCutie

^^ Awesome...thanks Tish!!
smiles.gif

LostinBubbles

So I couldn't resist anymore and I went to the CCO in Allen and I must say...they had some really great stuff! They had more Spaced Out blushes than you could shake a stick at along with X-Rocks. Lots of stuff fromm Neo actually. Lots of stuff from Fafi still - Belightful, Quad 1, some lippies...I remember Squeze It, but I can't think of the other.

I surprisingly made it out of there with out spending over $100. Go me!! I love that place. I got Fix+ (haven't tried this yet! I hear great things), Mystery Kohl, Rollickin' PP, Femme Fi e/s, Fresh Green Mix e/s and the Spiced Chocolate Quad!! Eek! I love that thing!

I think I have fed the MAC addiction beast...for now...lol.
smiles.gif

LostinBubbles

^^They still had several left on my last visit, but the great women of the CCO did say how popular they had been. I called before I went out to make sure they had it, so they are usually happy to check if you wanted to give them a jingle.

Latest posts